Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Hisense 6.3 cu ft compact refrigerator $268

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 3rd, 2023 6:33 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2004
5083 posts
2804 upvotes
Edmonton

[Walmart] Hisense 6.3 cu ft compact refrigerator $268

Hisense 6.3 cu.ft. Large Compact Fridge RC63C1GSE

$268 on clearance (regular $399)

Decent price for a small fridge. Would have picked this up if we didnt already get something at xmas.

Biggest complaint on alot of these seem to be shipping damage.

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=81008836077
9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
6103 posts
6790 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
My sister was just telling me yesterday that she needed a compact fridge for her basement. This more than fits the bill. On behalf of my sister, thanks OP!
Aug 24, 2016
209 posts
237 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
I have this fridge since January 2019. No issues. It was in liquidation at that time. I paid 189.00 plus tx.

I have bought a Samsung for the kitchen in 2018. It is already dead. I will receive an Electrolux (full fridge) tomorrow. I hope to be luckier.
Mar 3, 2020
5 posts
10 upvotes
Hi!
I get a $25 delivery fee when checking out, but I can't find anywhere if they will take back an old fridge when delivering. Or is this only Costco?
Thanks!
Aug 24, 2016
209 posts
237 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
micmarch wrote: Hi!
I get a $25 delivery fee when checking out, but I can't find anywhere if they will take back an old fridge when delivering. Or is this only Costco?
Thanks!
When I bought mine in 2019, it was delivered by CanPar. Same kind of UPS truck and the driver was alone. I don’t think they bring back the old fridge for this size of unit.

The Electrolux I will receive tomorrow was bought from Brault et Martineau and there is no shipping fees. They bring back my old one at no cost the same when I bought the Samsung at Costco.
Feb 11, 2004
248 posts
113 upvotes
Vancouver
This is a great price. We picked this up a predecessor of this model a few years ago from Lowe's for about 280 but i had picked it up myself. It's still going strong and no issues.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2003
7813 posts
852 upvotes
Vancouver
Good deal OP
How can I be broke when I am saving so much?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2004
5083 posts
2804 upvotes
Edmonton
weedb0y wrote: Can they take it to the basement?
Pretty sure you'd be lucky if they even put it in the house for you. I'd imagine its just a curbside delivery.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2017
1775 posts
2879 upvotes
Kingston
micmarch wrote: Hi!
Thanks!
You can do a store pickup if it's available in your area to save $25. Also, depending on your area, you can leave your old fridge on the curb a day before the garbage collection day.