Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Hisense H7 43" 4K Smart TV $248

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 6th, 2020 11:04 am
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2003
1418 posts
730 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: TV-Monitor consideration.

Borderline, but the price is right.
nah if using as a monitor at this size you need IPS for the wide viewing angles since the sides of the screen will be off angle to you since you're sitting so close to it
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2004
2023 posts
402 upvotes
I just purchased one. Went through no problem and received email confirming the purchase. A few minutes later I received another email..
Hey there ******,

The following items are currently on backorder and the shipment has been delayed. We’re trying our best to get your items to you as soon as possible.

Don’t worry—you’ll never be charged for items that are not delivered. We’ll update you again in a few days.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thanks for shopping at Walmart.ca.

See you soon,
-Walmart.ca
Banned
May 24, 2020
60 posts
110 upvotes
iRSX2011 wrote: Why is this being downvoted? Anyways it's sold out for me.
It has been out of stock but showing 1 in stock for half a year. It is a trick, nobody will get it for sure.
Sep 4, 2017
295 posts
317 upvotes
seafish wrote: This should work?
Those type of cheap scalers always add a significant amount of latency. The OSSC (Open Source Scan Converter) is generally the preferred device in the retro gaming community, but for the Wii it might just be best to find a TV with component inputs (since the OSSC's pretty expensive and 480p's not that bad)
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10159 posts
993 upvotes
Toronto
superchuko wrote: Those type of cheap scalers always add a significant amount of latency. The OSSC (Open Source Scan Converter) is generally the preferred device in the retro gaming community, but for the Wii it might just be best to find a TV with component inputs (since the OSSC's pretty expensive and 480p's not that bad)
I had to use my receiver to plug in my Wii to my tv hdmi. Thats one way, some sound bars have conponents.
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2005
8121 posts
2075 upvotes
Ottawa
Good price. For ref 40” was $239 ish, at least that was the lowest I’ve seen for a roku tv from hisense/tcl
Oct 8, 2018
345 posts
484 upvotes
chovan wrote: Got the email that the item is back ordered.

Guess this deal just expired.
Most of the times for online orders when backordered by walmart canada, they would just cancel and refund you. Been there lot of times (their logistics isnt fast enough to replenish electronic goods backordered with in a week; they should update their e-commerce platform to hold the online backordered items for atleast a month or so like best buy and other retailers in Canada)

Check, if you are able to find any in stores currently and get one.
In case they cancel, just call the customer service and mention your disappointed. May be they will give you a gift card .... YMMV though based in the associate you are speaking to.
Good luck my friend!
Last edited by iris11 on Aug 3rd, 2020 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 5, 2006
655 posts
474 upvotes
Calgary
JustinZ wrote: nah if using as a monitor at this size you need IPS for the wide viewing angles since the sides of the screen will be off angle to you since you're sitting so close to it
I think you're confusing VA with TN. TN has the poor viewing angles, not VA. Generally VA has worse color range / accuracy and pixel response times but better contrast / black levels.

The major factor when deciding if a TV could be used as a monitor is the Chroma Subsampling. Anything less than 4:4:4 makes it nearly useless as a monitor because text would be blurry. Latency could also be a concern of you're gaming.
Mar 30, 2012
48 posts
24 upvotes
did you get it at $174? Stocktrack still shows same price for Erin mills location? but when i tried few days ago it was price checked at 348. I don't get it, is the cash register at checkout is different than the price check? or the price has changed but stocktrack never got updated? appreciate your feedback. trying to understand how stocktrack works and its stock/prices....
Jan 6, 2013
212 posts
337 upvotes
JONQUIERE
chovan wrote: Got the email that the item is back ordered.

Guess this deal just expired.
hello, did your ever ship? Wondering what I am going to do with my order since I got the same message.
[OP]
Jul 1, 2010
489 posts
291 upvotes
brunomarie wrote: hello, did your ever ship? Wondering what I am going to do with my order since I got the same message.
Nop, they cancelled my order.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)