Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Horizon Zero Dawn. Complete Edition. $29.96

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 11th, 2018 11:39 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
21054 posts
5666 upvotes
Poormond Hill

[Walmart] Horizon Zero Dawn. Complete Edition. $29.96

Great price for a great game at Walmart. Starts June 07.
Last edited by RFDSimon on Jun 6th, 2018 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added link
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
108 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4189 posts
4681 upvotes
Ottawa
Outstanding price for a must have game.

I hope Resident Evil VII Gold Edition goes for $30 sometime soon as well.
Final Fantasy XVI waiting room.
Jul 23, 2011
927 posts
740 upvotes
NORTH YORK
I hope they also put the DLC on sale on psn. I've been holding out on it for a while now, but if it hits $10-$15 I think I'll bite.

A bit surprised it hasn't really had a sale yet. It's time.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
2592 posts
816 upvotes
Vaughan
TorontoGamerMan wrote: I hope they also put the DLC on sale on psn. I've been holding out on it for a while now, but if it hits $10-$15 I think I'll bite.

A bit surprised it hasn't really had a sale yet. It's time.
FYI. If you have the physical disc you cannot buy the DLC in digital. You will need to buy the entire game again in digital (or physical). I'm in that boat and pissed.
Public Mobile $40/15GB
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7148 posts
6279 upvotes
M6C - Toronto
d_source wrote: FYI. If you have the physical disc you cannot buy the DLC in digital. You will need to buy the entire game again in digital (or physical). I'm in that boat and pissed.
What do you mean? I have a vanilla original physical copy of the game. Recently I picked up the DLC on it's own when they had it on PS+ special.

https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/pro ... ROZENWILDS
With Fido Mobile!
Dec 28, 2012
615 posts
518 upvotes
OTTAWA
TIV for Vanilla game is 13$ as of May 23. If it holds for tomorrows 2x....26$ then buy a new copy with DLC for 33$ Tax in

7$ for DLC. I dont think PS+ Special was ever that low.

This is what i plan to do :)
Nov 24, 2005
216 posts
9 upvotes
d_source wrote: FYI. If you have the physical disc you cannot buy the DLC in digital. You will need to buy the entire game again in digital (or physical). I'm in that boat and pissed.
This is not true at all. I bought them separately. Base game physical, DLC by download.
May 5, 2015
260 posts
403 upvotes
Dundas, ON
millsthrills wrote: TIV for Vanilla game is 13$ as of May 23. If it holds for tomorrows 2x....26$ then buy a new copy with DLC for 33$ Tax in

7$ for DLC. I dont think PS+ Special was ever that low.

This is what i plan to do :)
will the save file transfer from vanilla to complete edition?
Mar 3, 2017
97 posts
59 upvotes
Complete version comes with a bunch of the dlc content???
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
2592 posts
816 upvotes
Vaughan
Said212 wrote: What do you mean? I have a vanilla original physical copy of the game. Recently I picked up the DLC on it's own when they had it on PS+ special.

https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/pro ... ROZENWILDS
awilke wrote: This is not true at all. I bought them separately. Base game physical, DLC by download.
I have the original vanilla as well and when I tried purchasing the DLC in digital it wouldn't allow me. At the time I looked it up and it said it wasn't compatible. Glad to know this isn't true.
Public Mobile $40/15GB
Dec 17, 2006
173 posts
66 upvotes
GTA
Indeed great game, just finished it yesterday and will trade in tomorrow for Spiderman or something else
Jul 30, 2013
427 posts
171 upvotes
Montreal
So buy the CE at walmart and trade the vanilla at eb games for double tiv tomorrow ?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7148 posts
6279 upvotes
M6C - Toronto
d_source wrote: I have the original vanilla as well and when I tried purchasing the DLC in digital it wouldn't allow me. At the time I looked it up and it said it wasn't compatible. Glad to know this isn't true.
Ahhhh alright! It is only incompatible if your disc is from a different region (EU) and you purchase the DLC from the NA store.
With Fido Mobile!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7148 posts
6279 upvotes
M6C - Toronto
JackWhyte wrote: But many thought (from the description) that it would be the original version, not the complete.
True! I think they've phased out the vanilla version from stores & even the PSN store. The discount is to get more people playing before they announce/tease 2 at E3?
With Fido Mobile!
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
3021 posts
1450 upvotes
Hopefully they'll have a similar price on their PSN store tomorrow, do they usually do that for "Play days"(or whatever they call it).
Aug 24, 2011
561 posts
215 upvotes
Im hoping ebgames would match this, been holding off on buying anything with the credit i received recently for a deal specifically for horizon complete
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2013
1984 posts
925 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I have the full game already, I wish SONY can give a good deal on the DLC instead.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)