Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Hot: iRobot Roomba 801- $290 Clearance (from $550) *Nation Wide, but Locations Specific* (Possibly even $175 at some!!)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 14th, 2019 8:56 pm
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
20055 posts
9837 upvotes
Toronto

[Walmart] Hot: iRobot Roomba 801- $290 Clearance (from $550) *Nation Wide, but Locations Specific* (Possibly even $175 at some!!)

Was looking at the Costco thread for $349 for the 805 model and found this! This is the same machine but excludes the virtual walls. If you need the virtual walls, the Costco deal is probably better, but I went for this one.

It's $399 online, but $290 in most stores, $349 in others per Stocktrack:
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=88515501312

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/irobot-roo ... 0197512301

Checked random cities and can confirm its nationwide based on Stocktrack, you just have to find the right location.

Edit:
Per the user below some locations have it for $175!
dhomas wrote: Looks like it was sold at 175$ at the Repentigny store, which is a 20 minute drive for me. It's sold out, though. Does anyone know of I buy it at another WM store and refund it at the Repentigny store, will they let me re-buy it at the 175$ price? I know, kinda gaming the system, but I don't understand how 2 stores within driving distance of each other have different prices. It's 349$ at all other Quebec stores. At 175$, it's in range of the cheap Chinese brand models Amazon sells.
Last edited by deal_with_singh on Mar 10th, 2019 7:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Realtor (Investment Properties) - CPA, CA
22 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2007
2333 posts
940 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks op, grabbed 1 at Burlington location. 1 more left here but seems that one open box.
Dec 13, 2016
113 posts
119 upvotes
New-Brunswick
Can somebody give me a copy of their receipt $290.00 ! you can price match with another walmart canada wide... I did it with the 99$ BBQ last summer...
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2005
1534 posts
2211 upvotes
Montreal
Looks like it was sold at 175$ at the Repentigny store, which is a 20 minute drive for me. It's sold out, though. Does anyone know of I buy it at another WM store and refund it at the Repentigny store, will they let me re-buy it at the 175$ price? I know, kinda gaming the system, but I don't understand how 2 stores within driving distance of each other have different prices. It's 349$ at all other Quebec stores. At 175$, it's in range of the cheap Chinese brand models Amazon sells.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2008
5408 posts
11431 upvotes
Ottawa
You can definitely try to buy even online, then do return rebuy.
I personally recently bought Blendtec Twister jar for $170 online, returned to store where it showed $25 price, then came a few minutes later and asked different CSR if I can buy it and bought it for $25.

I can only see this Roomba for $350 in Ottawa area though.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2013
1220 posts
714 upvotes
Sauga
seafish wrote: You can definitely try byto buy even online, then do return rebuy.
I personally recently bought Blendtec Twister jar for $170 online, returned to store where it showed $25 price, then came a few minutes later and asked different CSR if I can buy it and bought it for $25.

I can only see this Roomba for $350 in Ottawa area though.
YMMV... Online orders must go back to their warehouse. I recently tried this and they werent be able to sell it back to me.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
20055 posts
9837 upvotes
Toronto
dhomas wrote: Looks like it was sold at 175$ at the Repentigny store, which is a 20 minute drive for me. It's sold out, though. Does anyone know of I buy it at another WM store and refund it at the Repentigny store, will they let me re-buy it at the 175$ price? I know, kinda gaming the system, but I don't understand how 2 stores within driving distance of each other have different prices. It's 349$ at all other Quebec stores. At 175$, it's in range of the cheap Chinese brand models Amazon sells.
Thats insane! I couldn't see any for $175 in my area! Thought $290 was a good deal haha
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2008
5408 posts
11431 upvotes
Ottawa
Maplecountry wrote: YMMV... Online orders must go back to their warehouse. I recently tried this and they werent be able to sell it back to me.
They will try to find excuses if they don't want to sell it for low price when you come and tell them that it's cheaper in store than what you paid online.
I didn't tell them anything, just returned and asked different person several minutes later if I can buy that item that you have on return counter. Technically, nothing stops them from selling it again and it doesn't have to go to the warehouse (unless this item is not sold in their store and they don't have price for it, but if it's listed on stocktrack then it's all good)
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
20055 posts
9837 upvotes
Toronto
seafish wrote: They will try to find excuses if they don't want to sell it for low price when you come and tell them that it's cheaper in store than what you paid online.
I didn't tell them anything, just returned and asked different person several minutes later if I can buy that item that you have on return counter. Technically, nothing stops them from selling it again and it doesn't have to go to the warehouse (unless this item is not sold in their store and they don't have price for it, but if it's listed on stocktrack then it's all good)
Official Walmart policy is indeed to return to keep Walmart.ca inventory return separate from in store returns as was explained to me by a store manager last time I asked about this.

You might get lucky with staff who don’t know, but in general it’ll work easier if you pick it up from a store that has stock and PM at a store that shows a cheaper price

Amazing site btw!
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2013
1220 posts
714 upvotes
Sauga
seafish wrote: They will try to find excuses if they don't want to sell it for low price when you come and tell them that it's cheaper in store than what you paid online.
Ty. But works only if the store can find that sku in their system.
Mar 7, 2011
294 posts
339 upvotes
Calgary
Checked the stores in Calgary area, as well as Edmonton area, looks like only some locations have the $290 price but those ones are all sold out. The rest have the regular price and limited stock. No stores are displaying the 175 price, unfortunately!
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
20055 posts
9837 upvotes
Toronto
fatpandasneezes wrote: Checked the stores in Calgary area, as well as Edmonton area, looks like only some locations have the $290 price but those ones are all sold out. The rest have the regular price and limited stock. No stores are displaying the 175 price, unfortunately!
The $175 seems to be single store.

For the $275 just buy at a store that has stock and go to the other to get the price adjustment if the store that has it won’t price match.

At the store just ask them to check pricing at other stores on their system they can do that for you - depending on the mood of the rep lol
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2014
4967 posts
13387 upvotes
45° 36' 44.9964'' N …
Orillia Supercentre 175 Murphy Rd. Building A, Orillia, ON, L3V 0B5 has 5 in stock
Jun 20, 2009
750 posts
194 upvotes
GTA
seafish wrote: It's sold for $175 in just 1 store near Montreal and it's OOS there. Someone would have to buy on other Walmart store or online and come there to try to price adjust/return-rebuy.
ok. Thanks
Nov 14, 2018
41 posts
19 upvotes
Can anyone please post receipt who bought for $175,

I check Walmart store in my area it is $349 but if I have a receipt of $175 than they will price match.

Please someone send a copy of receipt purchased st $175

Thanks
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
20055 posts
9837 upvotes
Toronto
Varun123 wrote: Can anyone please post receipt who bought for $175,

I check Walmart store in my area it is $349 but if I have a receipt of $175 than they will price match.

Please someone send a copy of receipt purchased st $175

Thanks
If they're willing to do that, they should be willing to just look up price of that store on their handheld systems and do the price match that way...more reliable than a pic as well.

However, I know the ones I go to have been picky on "Manager write-downs" (i.e. single store price drops)