Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Hot! WHISKAS (Cat Food) Beef Pate and Whitefish/Tuna Pate Dinners (100G) $0.22 Cents Each (YMMV Clearance)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 6th, 2018 12:52 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1672 posts
4243 upvotes

[Walmart] Hot! WHISKAS (Cat Food) Beef Pate and Whitefish/Tuna Pate Dinners (100G) $0.22 Cents Each (YMMV Clearance)

This deal is for the cat owners out there:

Went to a couple of Walmart’s in a Ottawa this morning to stock up on Whiskas wet cat food. Only two flavours appear to be on clearance for $0.22 cents:

Whitefish & Tuna Dinner (100G):

Tender Beef Dinner (100G):

These two flavours aren’t on the Walmart.ca website so this is an in store only deal. YMMV since this is clearance. The two stores I went to this morning both had the cat food (these flavours only, the 100G ones, not the perfect portions) scan in at 22 cents each.
Last edited by oj777 on Feb 3rd, 2018 3:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
10 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
5933 posts
2121 upvotes
Toronto
Guys the beef pate is trash, i would rather have Wendy's. The whitefish/tuna pate on the other hand is fantastic, very delish
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2004
2876 posts
1118 upvotes
fightbriz wrote: Guys the beef pate is trash, i would rather have Wendy's. The whitefish/tuna pate on the other hand is fantastic, very delish
Since you’ve obviously indulged in your cat’s food. Could you please give a review of the other flavors as well?

I’ve always been kind of curious. We don’t give our cats whiskas and other “junk” brands much and only use them as treats, but our cats love them.
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
21899 posts
3160 upvotes
Toronto
Thx Op, hopefully I'm not too late and my local Wallymart still has some.

I have a good friend that volunteers at a nerighborhood animal shelter and they can always use free/low cost cat food since they also feed the neighborhood strays.

I'll try and visit my local Wallymart, hope folks don't get mad if I clear them out. The animal shelter is always in need of cat food.....

FS: Nothing at the moment
Heatware: 63-0-0
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
4179 posts
707 upvotes
Toronto
I would buy as my cats love whiskas but they hate pâtés unfortunately, won’t touch the things
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2004
2344 posts
1065 upvotes
Edmonton
Just have to wonder, why would they be on clearance? I suspect Best Before Date is close or passed.
We feed ours a "quality" soft food as a treat. Purchasing only when is goes 33% off once a year, buying the full year amount.
Just have to watch the BB dates.....
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten....
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
21899 posts
3160 upvotes
Toronto
Darn, the 2 local wallymarts don't have any stock....though PetSmart has a lot but regular price at $0.92 per pack..

Oh whelp...

Nov 24, 2017
60 posts
23 upvotes
ji2o0k wrote: Darn, the 2 local wallymarts don't have any stock....though PetSmart has a lot but regular price at $0.92 per pack..

Oh whelp...
Which walmart locations did you check?
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
21899 posts
3160 upvotes
Toronto
rfdmelmel wrote: Which walmart locations did you check?
I checked the Walmart at Bayview and Major mac as well as the Walmart on Bayview and High Tech Road (both in Rhill).....

Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
3087 posts
1652 upvotes
Canada
Hmmm, the inlaws are supposed to visit this week, good timing!
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
5933 posts
2121 upvotes
Toronto
CensoredByRFD wrote: Since you’ve obviously indulged in your cat’s food. Could you please give a review of the other flavors as well?

I’ve always been kind of curious. We don’t give our cats whiskas and other “junk” brands much and only use them as treats, but our cats love them.
Well i cannot recommend Cajun Human flavour enough...