Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] HP ENVY 27s 27-inch Display, 3840 x 2160, Black, FreeSync, IPS, 99% sRGB - $298

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2019 10:56 am
[OP]
Jan 9, 2008
51 posts
70 upvotes

[Walmart] HP ENVY 27s 27-inch Display, 3840 x 2160, Black, FreeSync, IPS, 99% sRGB - $298

Image Image

HP ENVY 27s 27-inch Display, 3840 x 2160, Black, FreeSync, IPS, 99% sRGB - $298
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/hp-envy-27 ... 0199015877

Pretty decent deal for this monitor. 4k, HDMI2.0, DP, IPS, 60hz, FreeSync, Vesa 100x100 adapter and cords included.

14 in stock online as of this post: December 6th, 2019 at 4:30pm EST.

Description:

Experience a sharper, true-to-life picture so incredible, it’s hard to believe. With over 8 million pixels and greater than 99% sRGB color accuracy, the 4K IPS panel illuminates even the subtlest details and colors. And with an impossibly thin micro-edge, the design is just as breathtaking.

With over 8 million pixels and greater than 99% sRGB color accuracy, the 4K IPS panel with micro-edge illuminates even the subtlest details and colors.

Ultra High Definition 4k
Experience cinematic quality with the incredible definition of 4k. Visuals this impressive are simply unforgettable.

USB connections
Connection has never been this simple. With USB ports on the display, your USB accessories are right at hand and always within reach.

Micro-edge display
With virtually no bezel encircling the display, an ultra-wide viewing experience provides for seamless multi-monitor set-ups.

Step up to the best
No matter where you stand, an HP IPS monitor delivers clear, vivid images. IPS technology ensures image accuracy and consistency across the ultra-wide viewing spectrum. Enjoy the same wide viewing experience as premium tablets and mobile devices.

Share the panoramic view
Vibrant detail from practically any position with consistent color and image clarity maintained across an ultra-wide 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles.

Dual HDMI
Dual HDMI ports means more options and more devices you can connect for big screen, HD visuals.
Last edited by Sunain on Dec 6th, 2019 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
14 replies
Oct 27, 2017
37 posts
203 upvotes
Anyone know if its USB C, the description just says USB port.
Nov 22, 2019
83 posts
17 upvotes
Almost flipped my lid, until I saw the refresh rate. Hands are getting gittery ...
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1700 posts
1739 upvotes
Toronto
ScatterStash wrote: Almost flipped my lid, until I saw the refresh rate. Hands are getting gittery ...
I don't think we'll see a 4k 144hz monitor at this price range haha
Feb 16, 2017
376 posts
357 upvotes
This monitor actually includes a VESA adapter so you can mount it
Nov 1, 2015
930 posts
840 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
BUT WHERE ARE THE HOLES?
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2005
4434 posts
1344 upvotes
Costco had the same monitor on clearance for the same price in Jan/Feb . Anyway, it's OOS @ WM now.
signature closed for renovation
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19548 posts
6847 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
No HDR10 is kind of a killer on a display like this at the end of 2019 though.

LG 27UL650 has been $400 so far, I think it's a better choice especially if it drops any further over the holidays which I feel it is ripe to do.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2550 posts
2110 upvotes
Montreal, QC
BBQPEANUT wrote: BUT WHERE ARE THE HOLES?
I would have never guessed it, but according tot he manual for the HP Envy 27s monitors, states that a VESA mounting bracket is included. You remove the monitor base, and install the VESA bracket (which it says is included in the box). It is on Page 17 of the User Manual.

For USB, it is strange.. According to the picture, it does NOT show any USB-C connector on this specific model. And according to the manual above, that is the only "possible" USB connector (but only on selected models).
"USB Type-C power delivery and DisplayPort (select products only)"
Since there are not other USB ports on the monitor, then what do they mean by
"USB connections
Connection has never been this simple. With USB ports on the display, your USB accessories are right at hand and always within reach."

What accessories ? Only possibility is one port, and that is for Video and/or PD :) I think description is generic, and USB port will be a YMMV, depending on exact SKU.
Jun 29, 2014
10 posts
15 upvotes
Laval, QC
Model # on Walmart is Y6K73AA#ABA
According to this review:

It does't have USB-C port below HDMI
Oct 3, 2013
139 posts
55 upvotes
Surrey
+1 if you added to cart only to see that it was sold out... oh well, saved some money today.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
3800 posts
2455 upvotes
Ontario
Sadly the refresh rate is too low for my stupid eyes. I tend to get migraines when I have lower refresh rate monitors and even just low refresh rate games.

/wtb new eyeballs
---
Aug 12, 2014
284 posts
105 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Ah missed it! If anyone plans to return, pm me pls.