Hot Deals

[Walmart] Huggies Baby Wipes 960 Count $20

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2021 12:55 pm
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Nov 23, 2016
96 posts
209 upvotes
Toronto

[Walmart] Huggies Baby Wipes 960 Count $20

18 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2005
2633 posts
1332 upvotes
Surrey
How are these compared to Kirkland baby wipes?
Jr. Member
User avatar
Oct 23, 2008
173 posts
66 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
If they are the same as the huggies wipes they sell at Costco then they tear pretty easily whereas the Kirkland ones are very durable.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 25, 2003
15967 posts
4495 upvotes
Markham
Costco Huggies baby wipes 1152 count
was $19.99 few weeks ago

Image
96TB Mediasonic H82-SU3S2 / 72TB Raid 50 on Mediasonic H8R2-SU3S2
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Sr. Member
Dec 31, 2007
790 posts
469 upvotes
Toronto
Keigotw wrote: Costco Huggies baby wipes 1152 count
was $19.99 few weeks ago

Image

Is it still ? I hope so because telling us about an expired deal is pointless
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 20, 2016
1974 posts
1728 upvotes
Toronto
consumer be me wrote: Is it still ? I hope so because telling us about an expired deal is pointless
it's not pointless if you're trying to gauge either wait or buy...
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Sr. Member
Nov 25, 2003
538 posts
249 upvotes
BC [what me worry?]
I actually used to buy this instead of the perpetually sold out Lysol wipes (and equivalents) much earlier the pandemic. Found baby wipes always available in quantities most places. Better alternative than no wipes at all to clean areas such as desk/table areas at work, etc.
I've been away for a while....
Newbie
Feb 9, 2021
20 posts
79 upvotes
I picked up a box of these and they are thinner than the Costco huggies wipes. The Costco bags are also more convenient.
Newbie
Jun 27, 2011
24 posts
21 upvotes
KINGSTON
Don't listen to that other guy in this thread. I appreciate when folks post past deals so I can make an informed decision. Good on ya mate. Thanks.
Member
Jan 30, 2010
368 posts
325 upvotes
Mississauga
1st timer wrote: I actually used to buy this instead of the perpetually sold out Lysol wipes (and equivalents) much earlier the pandemic. Found baby wipes always available in quantities most places. Better alternative than no wipes at all to clean areas such as desk/table areas at work, etc.
I hope you weren't counting on any anti-bacterial effects with the baby wipes.
Member
Jan 30, 2010
368 posts
325 upvotes
Mississauga
Azalin84 wrote: Don't listen to that other guy in this thread. I appreciate when folks post past deals so I can make an informed decision. Good on ya mate. Thanks.
Agreed. Everyone has their own idea of a "deal". That being said, if you think that something is a deal, post it.
Sr. Member
Nov 25, 2003
538 posts
249 upvotes
BC [what me worry?]
pcloadletter wrote: I hope you weren't counting on any anti-bacterial effects with the baby wipes.
As I said, it’s better than using nothing.Winking Face
I've been away for a while....
Sr. Member
Dec 31, 2007
790 posts
469 upvotes
Toronto
neonic wrote: it's not pointless if you're trying to gauge either wait or buy...

If it was a few weeks ago, then you will be waiting for awhile. Are you confident that costco will have the same deals often ?
Sr. Member
Dec 31, 2007
790 posts
469 upvotes
Toronto
Azalin84 wrote: Don't listen to that other guy in this thread. I appreciate when folks post past deals so I can make an informed decision. Good on ya mate. Thanks.
Lol, you can simply search the past deals on this forum to make your informed decision.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 27, 2006
1279 posts
404 upvotes
These are a dollar cheaper at RCSS. At least the natural refill ones
Images
  • Screenshot_20210217-144327.png
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 8, 2004
1706 posts
164 upvotes
consumer be me wrote: Is it still ? I hope so because telling us about an expired deal is pointless
I believe Markham East Costco last week was around $26.99, not $19.99 anymore. But perhaps they are also matching everyone else this week.

If you subscribe at Walmart you can save another $1, but can only do it for online shipping .
Sr. Member
Sep 3, 2013
948 posts
322 upvotes
Toronto
paaji wrote: How are these compared to Kirkland baby wipes?
Go with Kirkland. Huggies wipes are the worst. They rip. I’d rather go with no name or pampers or hello bello; ANY brand but Huggies for wipes.

Top