Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Huggies diapers on sale for $29.97 (save $7.31) - YMMV - In store only

• Last Updated:
  • May 3rd, 2019 12:43 pm
[OP]
Apr 5, 2011
49 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto

[Walmart] Huggies diapers on sale for $29.97 (save $7.31) - YMMV - In store only

I was at Square One Walmart in Mississauga, Ontario yesterday and noticed that most of Huggies diapers and Pamper diapers (separate thread already exist for pamper diapers) were on sale and were $7.31 off from regular price. I buy diapers all the time from Walmart (when they are on sale) and this is one of the best prices I have seen in Walmart.

This is great for individuals who don't subscribe to amazon or walmart diaper subscription services like myself. If you are one of those who do subscribe to amazon/walmart diaper subscription services then please ignore the thread. Thank you.

See photos.
Images
  • IMG_2300.jpg
  • IMG_2301.jpg
  • IMG_2302.jpg
11 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
4122 posts
2539 upvotes
Is this the same size as the $30 box they sell at Superstore?

If it's the same Superstore is cheaper with free PC points.
[OP]
Apr 5, 2011
49 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
WL1980 wrote:
Apr 28th, 2019 12:53 pm

No. It is not. I picked up Huggies Snug and Dry Size 6 which comes with 128 diapers (see OP for picture).

At superstore, you get 66 diapers for $29.98 (at least that's what I see online) - see attached picture. No way close even if you get free PC points.
Images
  • Screen Shot 2019-04-28 at 2.46.06 PM.png
Jun 6, 2011
105 posts
192 upvotes
Hamilton
Saw this at the Walmart on Centennial Pkwy (ON) location today as well! Very excited to go back there tomorrow with a huggies coupon to sweeten the deal even more.
Nov 28, 2016
490 posts
197 upvotes
Is this cheaper than Costco?
Lurking on RFD for years. Finally decided to make an account...😂
Jun 6, 2011
105 posts
192 upvotes
Hamilton
dealyou wrote:
Apr 28th, 2019 9:27 pm
Is this cheaper than Costco?
From what I understand from lurking around here, might not be a fair comparison because I hear that Costco sells a specific version of Huggies which is better than the ones on the usual shopping shelves. Apparently the Costco ones are supposed to be more absorbent and durable. One of our baby experts will have to confirm. If you're just talking about straight dollars without factoring in quality/equivalency, then yes.
Mar 2, 2016
155 posts
73 upvotes
WL1980 wrote:
Apr 28th, 2019 12:53 pm

The box for huggies size 6 is 29.99 for 66 pc. RCSS also carries the 112 pc box for 32.75 which is a better value then the 29.99 box. If you get the insiders along with store deals and coupon you can get it for under 20 a box
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2012
5650 posts
3663 upvotes
xkaliber wrote:
Apr 29th, 2019 8:54 am
From what I understand from lurking around here, might not be a fair comparison because I hear that Costco sells a specific version of Huggies which is better than the ones on the usual shopping shelves. Apparently the Costco ones are supposed to be more absorbent and durable. One of our baby experts will have to confirm. If you're just talking about straight dollars without factoring in quality/equivalency, then yes.
I didn't notice any tangible difference between Kirkland and Huggies Baby Dry honestly. I will keep buying the cheaper ones.

Even better is Wal-Mart Parent's Choice diapers (big boxes only size 3 to 6) with an online subscription, you get 20% off and it's only $23.99 for a big box.
Oct 15, 2015
32 posts
5 upvotes
Caledon, ON
xkaliber wrote:
Apr 29th, 2019 8:54 am
I believe Costco carries the Little Movers line of Huggies. These are better than the Snug & Dry. But looks like this deal is for various lines, based on OP's pics
Jun 6, 2011
105 posts
192 upvotes
Hamilton
darkknight6 wrote:
Apr 29th, 2019 10:54 am
I believe Costco carries the Little Movers line of Huggies. These are better than the Snug & Dry. But looks like this deal is for various lines, based on OP's pics
Great info, thanks. I remember the last time I was reading a Costco diaper comparison thread, there were talks about how Costco had a specific line of product available from them and even 'more premium' than the ones found on store shelves even for the same line. I read that well before my baby-days so I just skimmed it at the time. Now I much more vested into that sorta stuff, haha.

For those who are interested in saving a few more bucks: https://www.huggies.com/en-ca/diaper-coupons
Jun 22, 2008
12 posts
19 upvotes
Or you could use Walmart's autosave which is basically the same price (20% off) and they get delivered to your door at regular intervals. Though I doubt you could use the coupon linked above in that case.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
2941 posts
1060 upvotes
Scarborough
darkknight6 wrote:
Apr 29th, 2019 10:54 am
If you look at the OP's third pic, it shows "Little Movers" for $29.97 which is the same price at Amazon with S&S. Not sure how much Costco has their "Little Movers" but I will assume it's more then $29.97.