Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Huggies Pull Up Pants $27.98 with subscription( All Sizes)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 30th, 2022 12:30 am
Dec 1, 2020
37 posts
90 upvotes

[Walmart] Huggies Pull Up Pants $27.98 with subscription( All Sizes)

I think regular price is $41.99 and you get 20% discount with subscription, now regular price is $34.97 and you get 20% discount with subscription so you pay only $27.98
You can cancel subscription anytime, even after first order and no extra charges. I think you get free shipping on Walmart above 35.00
Hopefully some lovely families with kids can save few bucks and spend on icecream!

Size 2-3
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/pull-ups-b ... 0204833546
6 replies
Apr 9, 2015
544 posts
577 upvotes
Ontario
There seems to be a lot of diaper sales this month, I’m expecting so I wonder what size I would need. Assuming my baby is 7-8 lbs at birth, can I use size 1 (8-14 lbs) right away?
My husband and I are on the smaller side, I wouldn’t expect my baby to grow at >50% percentile, how many size 1 should I buy?
Does it matter which brand I buy? Huggies vs Pampers vs Kirkland
Feb 8, 2008
176 posts
232 upvotes
Surrey
You can use size 1, but they might fit weird as they will be quite large.

We find that Huggies fit the best, pampers don't really wrap around so the leg holes are awkward, but they do smell nice.

We hated the Kirkland wipes, so I bought 8 boxes of the Huggies when they were just on sale. They've changed the opening so they're even easier to use now.

We are using between 10-12 diapers a day with our 1 month old, so you can extrapolate that forward to give you a guesstimate.
Apr 14, 2021
113 posts
525 upvotes
c229chen wrote: There seems to be a lot of diaper sales this month, I’m expecting so I wonder what size I would need. Assuming my baby is 7-8 lbs at birth, can I use size 1 (8-14 lbs) right away?
My husband and I are on the smaller side, I wouldn’t expect my baby to grow at >50% percentile, how many size 1 should I buy?
Does it matter which brand I buy? Huggies vs Pampers vs Kirkland
Get some free New Born diaper samples from Pampers and Huggies (just google it and you should be able to find them). You and your spouse can both request for them. That should get you enough New Born diapers to get through the first couple of weeks and then you can safely transition to size 1.

Huggies size 1 is smaller than Pampers size 1 so start with that. And overall, in my opinion, Huggies are much better. Pampers are thinner and risky for blowouts.

I believe two size 1 boxes (total ~400-ish diapers) should be fine for now. If you get three, you might end up donating half a box.
Mar 2, 2016
862 posts
1248 upvotes
Toronto
For size 3T-4T, this comes down to around 30.4 CPD. At Costco, the price for 3T-4T comes down to around 32.7 CPD. BUT Costco's version of these diapers is the Plus, and evidently it absorbs better - we definitely noticed a difference.
Koodo|Fido|Tangerine|EQ|AMEX|Plastiq|eBates|TopCashBack|Mr. Rebates|Great Canadian Rebates|RocketMiles
BRIM|AwardWallet|uber|Lyft|airBNB|uberEats|DoorDash|Skip the Dishes|Ritual
Dec 1, 2020
37 posts
90 upvotes
Never knew that's a difference between 2, too many options:)

Thanks for sharing!
Jul 14, 2009
32 posts
53 upvotes
Calgary
Xander_604 wrote: We hated the Kirkland wipes, so I bought 8 boxes of the Huggies when they were just on sale. They've changed the opening so they're even easier to use now.
Re: wipes
One of the best tips the public health nurse gave us was to tear the wipes into smaller strips. We find that tearing each wipe into 2 or 3 strips was more effective (imagine width of TP vs. paper towel for adult wipingGrimacing Face), far less wasteful, and of course less expensive. We found Huggies wipes tear most easily/neatly but YMMV.Winking Face