Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Jumbo Pack

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 25th, 2020 12:54 pm
Jan 1, 2018
635 posts
840 upvotes

[Walmart] Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Jumbo Pack

For all those with newborns or know someone who is expecting, this may be a good deal!

Size 1 - 44 count Huggies diapers are currently $5.00 reg. price is 13.97 (+hst) - quite a saving.

Happy Hunting

stocktrack - https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=3600040653
Images
  • Screen Shot 2020-02-23 at 11.41.03 AM.png
Ahh the feeling I get when I've saved some money...more money for the more important things!
29 replies
Jun 24, 2006
150 posts
30 upvotes
Thanks OP. Ordered 10 for the free shipping, couldn't think of other items to pad the total.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8035 posts
8606 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Ordered 10 as well.
Telus $50/120GB + $0 200 USA LD (min) +$0 VVM X 1 lines
Telus $60/150GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 4 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.
Dec 27, 2010
59 posts
14 upvotes
Ordered 10 as well for my first baby due in May. How many size one diapers do newborns go through?
Jul 20, 2005
360 posts
146 upvotes
divxdeluxe wrote: Ordered 10 as well for my first baby due in May. How many size one diapers do newborns go through?
We are expecting our first in July, I would like to know this too!
Jan 18, 2010
151 posts
159 upvotes
Leahjz wrote: We are expecting our first in July, I would like to know this too!
Google how many each size diapers will I go through. There are a couple good blog posts with calculations for each size so you can stock up when you have the chance.

I think size 1 is about 400-500.

The number will differ based on boys and girls as well.
Aug 25, 2011
40 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
divxdeluxe wrote: Ordered 10 as well for my first baby due in May. How many size one diapers do newborns go through?
6-8 or more a day, tho size 1 maybe be too big for a newborn
Jan 1, 2018
635 posts
840 upvotes
SomeGuyNamedBob wrote: I know it's on clearance but the savings is actually only around 25%-30% since the cost per diaper is much cheaper when you buy the big packs i.e. https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/huggies-sn ... hrelevance
But if I purchased 7 boxes of size 1’s at a cost of 5.00, I would end up with 308 diapers vs. 240....and I saved a bit of money as well...unless I missed something?
Ahh the feeling I get when I've saved some money...more money for the more important things!
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2003
1081 posts
101 upvotes
Nice find! Gotta get me some for my 2 month old...thanks op!
References under bfg_16 in Heatware 99-0-0,Ebay 125-0-0
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
3363 posts
3732 upvotes
Toronto
chardo wrote: But if I purchased 7 boxes of size 1’s at a cost of 5.00, I would end up with 308 diapers vs. 240....and I saved a bit of money as well...unless I missed something?
For sure, it's still a savings, but in that example 240/308=0.779 so (assuming the price is the same) you're only saving 22%. Not quite the 65% savings claimed in the original post. And that's comparing these "clearance" diapers to regular prices. I assume you could wait until the regular prices go on sale and save even more (the walmart flyer shows these jumbo packs should be on 10% sale, but for some reason website is showing regular price). This kind of thinking only makes sense if you don't need the diapers right now i.e. more for the purpose of stockpiling (which these would make sense if these were on 65% discount)
Public Mobile customer
Lucky Mobile customer
Jun 3, 2018
84 posts
110 upvotes
Get PC Insiders membership if you are having a baby. You will learn to take advantage of the PC Optimum program slowly.
Jan 1, 2018
635 posts
840 upvotes
SomeGuyNamedBob wrote: For sure, it's still a savings, but in that example 240/308=0.779 so (assuming the price is the same) you're only saving 22%. Not quite the 65% savings claimed in the original post. And that's comparing these "clearance" diapers to regular prices. I assume you could wait until the regular prices go on sale and save even more (the walmart flyer shows these jumbo packs should be on 10% sale, but for some reason website is showing regular price). This kind of thinking only makes sense if you don't need the diapers right now i.e. more for the purpose of stockpiling (which these would make sense if these were on 65% discount)
Hmmm I see...who knew diapers could generate so much discussionLoudly Crying FacePile Of Poo
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2017
1013 posts
789 upvotes
SomeGuyNamedBob wrote: For sure, it's still a savings, but in that example 240/308=0.779 so (assuming the price is the same) you're only saving 22%. Not quite the 65% savings claimed in the original post. And that's comparing these "clearance" diapers to regular prices. I assume you could wait until the regular prices go on sale and save even more (the walmart flyer shows these jumbo packs should be on 10% sale, but for some reason website is showing regular price). This kind of thinking only makes sense if you don't need the diapers right now i.e. more for the purpose of stockpiling (which these would make sense if these were on 65% discount)
you are right, i am not saving much but i am saving some, and the next deal would be around the same price i bought today or more,i cant imagine it being cheaper than this tbh. correct me if i am wrong according to your calculations now i get to have 9 boxes instead of 7 with it being 4$ a box at a total of 36$( i subscribed and got 20% off) ( the 240 is at 37$) 240/396 = .60 thats a saving of approx 40%

her diapers now costing .09 cents a poop
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
3363 posts
3732 upvotes
Toronto
Benzat17 wrote: you are right, i am not saving much but i am saving some, and the next deal would be around the same price i bought today or more,i cant imagine it being cheaper than this tbh. correct me if i am wrong according to your calculations now i get to have 9 boxes instead of 7 with it being 4$ a box at a total of 36$( i subscribed and got 20% off) ( the 240 is at 37$) 240/396 = .60 thats a saving of approx 40%

her diapers now costing .09 cents a poop
I agree with everything you said except don't forget that you can also do 20% subscribe&save on the jumbo packs too, so those 40% savings are back down to ~20% again
Public Mobile customer
Lucky Mobile customer
May 5, 2010
148 posts
149 upvotes
How does the subscription work? Can I place the order & subscribe to get rebate then cancel after receiving the items? Thanks!
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2017
1013 posts
789 upvotes
SomeGuyNamedBob wrote: I agree with everything you said except don't forget that you can also do 20% subscribe&save on the jumbo packs too, so those 40% savings are back down to ~20% again
but do you get 5$ in value for a 1 disney music download? lmao

you are right i guess it depends if you need them now or later in my case i need them within 2-3 weeks so its soon
Images
  • diapers.jpg
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2017
1013 posts
789 upvotes
djlonestar wrote: How does the subscription work? Can I place the order & subscribe to get rebate then cancel after receiving the items? Thanks!
yes you can, i do that with amazon and walmart buy the thing, get the discount and cancel