Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Instant Pot 6-qt. Duo Crisp Air Fryer and Pressure Cooker - $129.88

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2021 12:56 pm
Jr. Member
Jul 16, 2008
183 posts
100 upvotes
0707DHToronto wrote: Can you just go to customer service and ask for a price adjustment instead of having to make 2 trips?
Wasn't aware this was a possibility. They do this for online orders? I'll look into it
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2020
3343 posts
2924 upvotes
Toronto
Scholesy wrote: Wasn't aware this was a possibility. They do this for online orders? I'll look into it
They can with the "official receipt" that you get emailed when the item is shipped.

If the price of a product drops after I buy it, can I get a refund for the difference?

Within 30 days (with receipt), if a customer has purchased an item from any Walmart store that is now offered at a lower Walmart price, the store will refund the difference of the price for the customer. Important: the refund excludes items that are on Clearance

https://www.walmart.ca/en/help/products
Jr. Member
Jul 16, 2008
183 posts
100 upvotes
Dhanushan wrote: They can with the "official receipt" that you get emailed when the item is shipped.

If the price of a product drops after I buy it, can I get a refund for the difference?

Within 30 days (with receipt), if a customer has purchased an item from any Walmart store that is now offered at a lower Walmart price, the store will refund the difference of the price for the customer. Important: the refund excludes items that are on Clearance

https://www.walmart.ca/en/help/products
Unfortunately I just called, and they do not match online orders with in store prices. Still have to go in.
Newbie
Jun 10, 2017
81 posts
97 upvotes
Scholesy wrote: Unfortunately I just called, and they do not match online orders with in store prices. Still have to go in.
Even better - I went in to the Stockyards location and they said there was some "code" on the online box that I had to bring in the physical item, I couldnt buy one from the display at $100 and use the $130 online receipt to return it

I really didn't have time to argue with the guy
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2020
3343 posts
2924 upvotes
Toronto
Scholesy wrote: Unfortunately I just called, and they do not match online orders with in store prices. Still have to go in.
Thanks. that sucks. Hopefully that changes. "Any Walmart store" should include their online store.
0707DHToronto wrote: Even better - I went in to the Stockyards location and they said there was some "code" on the online box that I had to bring in the physical item, I couldnt buy one from the display at $100 and use the $130 online receipt to return it

I really didn't have time to argue with the guy
When you return online order, they fill out a "Returned Merchandise Refund Receipt" slip
I was supposed to get an electronic refund receipt, but never got it.
Checked my credit card a few days later to verify the item was refunded
Sr. Member
Mar 22, 2004
724 posts
45 upvotes
Ottawa
deeznuts wrote: This seems to be the big debate. If you already have an IP, I'd lean towards toaster oven. But if you are buying for someone without an IP, man, I think it's close to a no brainer. This or the similar Ninja Foodi Deluxe ($199 at Canadian Tire) - the BB&B model is older, but cheaper.
I actually don't have an IP and do plan on getting one, so I guess the question is $130 for the air fryer option worth it over the ones on sale for like $80 or so? I'm guessing this one is pretty good though? Ugh, I wish I read this sooner. I hope there are still some in stock.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 27, 2003
974 posts
411 upvotes
cuto wrote: I actually don't have an IP and do plan on getting one, so I guess the question is $130 for the air fryer option worth it over the ones on sale for like $80 or so? I'm guessing this one is pretty good though? Ugh, I wish I read this sooner. I hope there are still some in stock.
There was another thread discussing the $99 6qt IP with air fry (from Walmart). Edit - being discussed here as well.
That could be your ticket right there, if you can find one. Less surface area for air fry, but just shake the fries a couple of times while cooking. :)
Sr. Member
Mar 22, 2004
724 posts
45 upvotes
Ottawa
deeznuts wrote: There was another thread discussing the $99 6qt IP with air fry (from Walmart). Edit - being discussed here as well.
That could be your ticket right there, if you can find one. Less surface area for air fry, but just shake the fries a couple of times while cooking. :)
LOL, thanks for the tip. So, would you say it's easier to clean than those toaster oven types? I think scrubbing those toaster oven baskets are a major pain. The sponge gets torn up when going over it. Sigh.
Member
User avatar
Apr 12, 2017
295 posts
198 upvotes
0707DHToronto wrote: Even better - I went in to the Stockyards location and they said there was some "code" on the online box that I had to bring in the physical item, I couldnt buy one from the display at $100 and use the $130 online receipt to return it

I really didn't have time to argue with the guy
That's not true, he lied to you. Buy one locally for $99.99, and return it right away with your online receipt for $129.99.

I just did that yesterday because I was told in store that they "cannot adjust the price for online purchases."

I hate employees of the month. You'd think their daddy owned the Walmart.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
19697 posts
5861 upvotes
25jai wrote: Some stores are showing $99.98:
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=81002858182

I bought 1 during black friday weekend for 129.99, but returned and bought it for $99.98 in Aurora.
Main store here in Thunder Bay showing 39 of the $99 6Qt ones while the prices for the other stores show $189 and $229, which is actually the 8Qt price.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2011
1193 posts
467 upvotes
Brandon
I have the 6 QT Ultra Instant Pot. Is it worth getting this whole kit or is there just the air fryer option for my current pot on sale?
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2020
3343 posts
2924 upvotes
Toronto
dboyman5 wrote: I have the 6 QT Ultra Instant Pot. Is it worth getting this whole kit or is there just the air fryer option for my current pot on sale?
The Air Friyer lid is $100 when sold separately.

When amazon.ca started selling it in February, it was under $70.
I have not seen it lower than $100 recently.

The air fryer lid sold in the bundle is controlled and gets power from the Instant Pot.

The Air Fryer sold separately has own controls and has seperate power cord.

It is not worth getting separately, the ultra is better than the duo crisp if you are using presets

Edit: Duo Crisp does Sous Vide, Ultra does not
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2011
1193 posts
467 upvotes
Brandon
Dhanushan wrote: The Air Friyer lid is $100 when sold separately.

When amazon.ca started selling it in February, it was under $70.
I have not seen it lower than $100 recently.

The air fryer lid sold in the bundle is controlled and gets power from the Instant Pot.

The Air Fryer sold separately has own controls and has seperate power cord.

It is not worth getting separately, the ultra is better than the duo crisp if you are using presets

Edit: Duo Crisp does Sous Vide, Ultra does not
You can do sous vide in the Ultra with the Ultra setting...
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 27, 2003
974 posts
411 upvotes
cuto wrote: LOL, thanks for the tip. So, would you say it's easier to clean than those toaster oven types? I think scrubbing those toaster oven baskets are a major pain. The sponge gets torn up when going over it. Sigh.
With deals like these, just throw the appliance out when it gets too dirty! Face Savouring Delicious Food. I kid of course. But I'm looking at my Breville oven right now (non-airfry model), and I'm definitely not one to be asking about cleaning. Grimacing Face
Newbie
Sep 21, 2020
17 posts
2 upvotes
I ordered this when BF starts, still haven't received it yet.. expected arriving date is 23th:(.. I choose it as pick up in store bc I want to received it asap but walmart said I have to wait until they ship it to the store I choose, even tho instore has them in stock. Also, Idk why its not essential item in MB I really need it my rice cooker asap..
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2020
3343 posts
2924 upvotes
Toronto
ClassicPeach wrote: I ordered this when BF starts, still haven't received it yet.. expected arriving date is 23th:(.. I choose it as pick up in store bc I want to received it asap but walmart said I have to wait until they ship it to the store I choose, even tho instore has them in stock. Also, Idk why its not essential item in MB I really need it my rice cooker asap..
Walmart Grocery category items are from store stock
https://www.walmart.ca/search?q=instant+pot&c=10019


Walmart.ca orders are from distribution warehouse stock and may have their own prices.

"For your convenience, the Site lists some products that are carried in stores, however, please note that products and prices available for online purchase on the Site may not be the same as those available at Walmart Canada stores. Store pricing and offers will sometimes differ from online prices and offers. Unless otherwise stated, all Was/Is pricing or other offers available on the Site refer to prices offered nationally on the Site only. Walmart Canada stores do not honour prices offered on the Site. "
https://www.walmart.ca/en/help/legal#TermsofSale
Newbie
Jan 12, 2018
33 posts
51 upvotes
I was able to pick one up today at the South Common Walmart in Edmonton for $99.98. Was checking the stocktrack link from this post last night. It was showing 2 in stock and 99.98. Rest of the stores had it for 249. Went to the store around 8am and did a thorough search and found 1.

Thanks OP.
Member
User avatar
Jul 17, 2006
207 posts
44 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Did anyone buy one and want to sell? Have been looking for this for a while. Thanks!
Newbie
Nov 17, 2020
20 posts
11 upvotes
We got the air fryer lid separately and it has been great as our first air fryer.

The only downside is that while the 6qt has been a great size for us as an instant pot, it is a bit small as an air fryer. We often had to do things in several batches.

Top