Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid 6 qt $69 in store only

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2022 1:17 pm
Dec 4, 2015
9 posts
3 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Thank you op! Been wanting to get an air fryer lid for awhile now! Found one at lougheed in Burnaby BC. $69 as on the stock tracker.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2006
1103 posts
205 upvotes
logitvx wrote: Question fellas, am I better off getting a stand alone air fry (we’ll leave branding out of it so let’s say InstantPot brand standalone airfry for apples to apples) or getting a regular instant pot and having this lid to have an all in one?

Small space, so having one appliance is useful but it almost seems too good to be true.
Not really.

I started with the same thought to save space, when I receive it , the packing box is bigger than the Instant Pot.
It is quite cumbersome (and not to mention the "base stand". When it runs with 6QT shell under, the volume/space for food is very limited. Unless you have 1-2 people and always cook less, otherwise you will find the whole thing is "small" due to the "extra" tray needed for air fry.

I ended up with the $69.99 standalone Gourmia from Costco, never touched the lid after, and I do use IP for pressure cook and that is what IP is good for. Now with the true comparison, the LID has less frying power for sure (remind you the coil of the lid is very close to food so it got the oil splash on first try).
Jul 24, 2002
563 posts
565 upvotes
Vancouver
toxie903 wrote: Thank you op! Been wanting to get an air fryer lid for awhile now! Found one at lougheed in Burnaby BC. $69 as on the stock tracker.
Wow.. good score.. I was there, and couldn't find it! Was it buried somewhere?
KLUTZO
Game geek, Family geek, Videography geek, all round geek!
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
3466 posts
3977 upvotes
GVRD
gory33 wrote: Tried the IPAF for the first time last night. It did a great job on sweet potato fries and nuggets. Happy with the purchase.
toxie903 wrote: Thank you op! Been wanting to get an air fryer lid for awhile now! Found one at lougheed in Burnaby BC. $69 as on the stock tracker.
iebnpp wrote: Grabbed one (seemed like last one) from Deerfoot Meadows location in Calgary this morning. It even scanned $59 at check out, consistent with the price on Stocktrack. Thanks OP.
Just wondering how you made out with your lid? I'm thinking of buying one of these now, for the stainless steel components. I'm not planning to use the non-stick insert, but another stainless steel insert. I realize it's small though, so I'll keep my backup air fryer when needing larger batches. Do you still like it and use it?