• Last Updated:
  • Aug 12th, 2021 4:13 pm
14 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
2291 posts
887 upvotes
Toronto
I got the R2-D2 one from Williams Sonoma for $80. I prefer the deetoo to do my cooking than the Dark Lord. Still, thanks OP for a Star Wars-related deal.
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2004
2720 posts
418 upvotes
“If Only You Knew The Power Of The Dark Side...”

oh wait...I guess this uses up to 1000 W.
Jul 17, 2017
65 posts
108 upvotes
Thanks OP bought one. My old slow cooker will finally be replaced.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5749 posts
5497 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
That's no instant pot....
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2012
1031 posts
2243 upvotes
weird flex
2010-2022 Contest Winnings = $0
[OP]
Jul 10, 2012
92 posts
35 upvotes
matt4670 wrote: I got the R2-D2 one from Williams Sonoma for $80. I prefer the deetoo to do my cooking than the Dark Lord. Still, thanks OP for a Star Wars-related deal.
Cool. I must have missed that sale when WS still sold these. How long ago was it? Maybe I should return and hold off if it was during Black Friday or Boxing Day, and hope for a sale too. I want to get the baby Yoda IP - child labor food taste the best.
kejongliu wrote: Wish this were the price for duo crisp
haha yeah me too. the sous vide function on the other IP is so nice to have.
Dec 19, 2019
272 posts
2190 upvotes
Can you cook Porgs in this?
Try speaking American, it's the only language I understand.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
2835 posts
471 upvotes
matt4670 wrote: I got the R2-D2 one from Williams Sonoma for $80. I prefer the deetoo to do my cooking than the Dark Lord. Still, thanks OP for a Star Wars-related deal.
Vader's better for me since I like mine well done.

Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
2291 posts
887 upvotes
Toronto
trdxit wrote: Cool. I must have missed that sale when WS still sold these. How long ago was it? Maybe I should return and hold off if it was during Black Friday or Boxing Day, and hope for a sale too. I want to get the baby Yoda IP - child labor food taste the best.

I got it March this year. Found the BB-8 on their website now. Expensive and small.

https://www.williams-sonoma.ca/instant- ... ooker-bb-8

but if you scroll down you may see the baby Yoda one. I clicked it and the page wasn't exactly loading. Dunno what's wrong but maybe you can call them to place an order? Looks like it's on sale for $80.
[OP]
Jul 10, 2012
92 posts
35 upvotes
matt4670 wrote: I got it March this year. Found the BB-8 on their website now. Expensive and small.

https://www.williams-sonoma.ca/instant- ... ooker-bb-8

but if you scroll down you may see the baby Yoda one. I clicked it and the page wasn't exactly loading. Dunno what's wrong but maybe you can call them to place an order? Looks like it's on sale for $80.
Yeah I saw the baby Yoda one on WS too, but they don't carry that one anymore. Tried calling yesterday. Thank though. I agree, the BB-8 cooker is a bit small.
Cocopuffs43421 wrote: R2D2 version same price at London Drugs

https://www.londondrugs.com/instant-pot ... n=surfaces
Neat. Good to know there's options.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2020
5216 posts
3931 upvotes
darth vader one looks the best. It could pass as a normal instant pot from afar.
Dec 1, 2009
83 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto
Hope this is better than the Luke Skywalker one I bought, the spoon was just a handle. Then the Wookie one I bought kept getting hair inside.

The Rey one I thought would be the best....but it was a huge disappointment!
If you're happy, and they're unhappy....it was a good deal.