Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Walmart] instore price error: Scott pro shop towels 60ct. Reg $4.30 tagged for $1.00

  • Last Updated:
  • May 22nd, 2015 12:36 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 11, 2012
3266 posts
1436 upvotes

[Walmart] instore price error: Scott pro shop towels 60ct. Reg $4.30 tagged for $1.00

https://carousel.dropbox.com/photos/cc/0r6KKIyS6kGGhpY

Scans in for full price. Had to get automotive to verify. Said incorrectly tagged but got all remaining 6 for $1
If I have answered your question, Hit the Ol' THUMBS UP❗
22 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 23, 2014
2470 posts
1162 upvotes
Cellphone Tower
Which location ?
Place Your Ad Here
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2009
1523 posts
1693 upvotes
Thanks OP! Just grabbed all 10 left at my store.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 11, 2012
3266 posts
1436 upvotes
Scop would only apply to one so you would save a dollar. Pointless. This was at kelsy drive location. But like I said, I bought all six. Check your own locations.
If I have answered your question, Hit the Ol' THUMBS UP❗
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6830 posts
3154 upvotes
Canada
So an employee miss tagged a product in one store, and you bought out their entire inventory ....

umm thanks
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 16, 2011
7205 posts
9195 upvotes
The NORTH
Answers wrote: Scop would only apply to one so you would save a dollar. Pointless. This was at kelsy drive location. But like I said, I bought all six. Check your own locations.
SCOP would NOT apply.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 10, 2004
4657 posts
2241 upvotes
Edmonton
kr0zet wrote: SCOP would NOT apply.
If it was tagged as $1, and rings up at $4, why wouldnt SCOP apply? The shelf price clearly indicates it should be $1.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 16, 2011
7205 posts
9195 upvotes
The NORTH
U4IA wrote: If it was tagged as $1, and rings up at $4, why wouldnt SCOP apply? The shelf price clearly indicates it should be $1.
Because the SCOP applies to non ticketed merchandise. The items were individually ticketed and that was the price paid.

Lets say you walk into the GAP and there is a $100 jacket with a tag on it for $100 but it was on a rack for $19. Which price do you think you would pay?
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2005
1716 posts
1081 upvotes
Vancouver
kr0zet wrote: Because the SCOP applies to non ticketed merchandise. The items were individually ticketed and that was the price paid.

Lets say you walk into the GAP and there is a $100 jacket with a tag on it for $100 but it was on a rack for $19. Which price do you think you would pay?
Where do you see the towels being ticketed? These towels are never ticketed. So the SCOP applies. When the OP says "tagged at $1", he is refering to the tag on the shelf as per his picture.
I'll Keep It Short and Sweet. Family, Religion, Friendship ... These Are the Three Demons You Must Slay if You Wish to Succeed in Business
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 10, 2004
4657 posts
2241 upvotes
Edmonton
kr0zet wrote: Because the SCOP applies to non ticketed merchandise. The items were individually ticketed and that was the price paid.

Lets say you walk into the GAP and there is a $100 jacket with a tag on it for $100 but it was on a rack for $19. Which price do you think you would pay?
I can see your point - that happens all the time with clothing and other items that might are easy to mix up. But the shelf price clearly says what item it's for... it's not like it was misplaced. I've had no issue's at London Drugs with SCOP on shelf items that were tagged on sale, but ran up regular price. In those cases the items aren't individually stickered....

However, last time i had a SCOP issue at Walmart the clerk agreed the price was wrong, but had no idea how to correct it or give me the $10 difference... and that's often the case at lots of stores that clearly have the big SCOP sign at the till. I get a blank look lots of times...
Sr. Member
Nov 12, 2012
779 posts
512 upvotes
Calgary
Showing $2.17 for me on the website.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2012
1085 posts
373 upvotes
Hamilton
MikeinYYC wrote: Showing $2.17 for me on the website.
That's for regular Scott not pro

Thanks OP got some from local Walmart price tag 4.37 but scans at 1 and website was showing 1 before went to the store
Sr. Member
Nov 12, 2012
779 posts
512 upvotes
Calgary
My bad for poor attention to details, I see the deal now. Thanks!

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)