Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] iRobot roomba e6 (6134) (YMMV) ($199.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2020 11:45 am
[OP]
Mar 17, 2019
32 posts
67 upvotes

[Walmart] iRobot roomba e6 (6134) (YMMV) ($199.99)

Was able to pick this up from the Walmart major mac in Vaughan for 299.99 (originally 499.99) certain stores say they have it in stock of course asking Walmart for stock is like pulling teeth you are better off like myself going in to find it.

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=88515501746

I had another robot vacuum which was a shark this one is a lot better in terms of power.

PS. Not sure if this was posted before

Update 08/13/2020

Was able to grab another at Bolton in Ontario for 199.99 , again check stock track to double check the prices at the locations close by but man for 199 that’s an even a better deal for sure!! Happy hunting lol
Last edited by Kcrfd101 on Aug 13th, 2020 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
120 replies
Aug 1, 2016
266 posts
417 upvotes
Waiting until the robot vacs with lidar sensors are more cheapers, just for more thorough and efficient navigation.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2017
1366 posts
589 upvotes
I see stock as 2-3 , but status as outofstock. Worth going?
[OP]
Mar 17, 2019
32 posts
67 upvotes
If it’s not far it’s worth a shot, The tough part is some of the Walmart’s do not keep it on the floor and u have to ask someone to check the stock with the UPC. Again Walmart is like pulling teeth! Lol
Jul 4, 2007
443 posts
370 upvotes
Pickering, Ontario
I see 499.99 now. Deal dead?
Jul 30, 2019
68 posts
57 upvotes
Vancouver
logikol wrote: I see 499.99 now. Deal dead?
I still see 299.99 on Stocktrack. Maybe check other stores?
Dec 11, 2003
5 posts
5 upvotes
bc
Picked one up at Guildford for 299. Sales rep said they don't carry - had to ask several times for them to check for stock. Finally did and got me one. Also used Cambridge Amex Gift cards for even better deal!
Sep 21, 2019
222 posts
143 upvotes
if you don't have a very simple layout, avoid any robo vacuum without room mapping.
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
4827 posts
9074 upvotes
Ottawa
peace98 wrote: Picked one up at Guildford for 299. Sales rep said they don't carry - had to ask several times for them to check for stock. Finally did and got me one. Also used Cambridge Amex Gift cards for even better deal!
I applaud your persistence. Most people would just say it's a phantom stock and call it a day.
May 10, 2017
10 posts
6 upvotes
Last week I got one at Walmart supercentre on 2160 burnhamthorpe rd, Mississauga. They have still couple of them on stock.
Dec 23, 2015
76 posts
80 upvotes
toronto
I got the last one on Dufferin, Toronto. I had to ask twice for them to look in the back though, and they found it.
Thanks OP.
Aug 3, 2020
2 posts
7 upvotes
I just created an account in response to OP's comment: "of course asking Walmart for stock is like pulling teeth"

I used stocktrack to find the closest walmart that had the most stock (6 in one walmart in Calgary). I approached 5 different Walmart associates to help me find the Roomba.

All 5 either gave me a run around or said it was out of stock. In the end, I found the roombas myself in the clearance section right infront of the check out lanes. All 6 of them!

The Walmart employees are absolutely comical in how indifferent they are to helping you. I wasn't even mad as I was laughing throughout the entire process.

Later that evening I saw another post on RFD on a LG 100 W stereo sound system. Went to a different Walmart with the exact same experience.

I asked an associate for help. She walks around the shelfs muttering "it should be here, it should be here". She then went around a corner, out of my sight, and literally asks another customer if they needed help and completely forgets about me.

Again, not mad, it was absolutely hilarious. It's like they're actively seeing 1) how little work they can get away with 2) how much they can piss a customer off without getting fired.

Even though I couldn't pick up the stereo system, I had a fun time.