[Walmart] Jabra Elite 65t earbuds refurbished - $55 free shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 13th, 2020 5:30 pm
[OP]
Jun 12, 2007
920 posts
574 upvotes

[Walmart] Jabra Elite 65t earbuds refurbished - $55 free shipping

Walmarts site didnt charge me shipping or tax on these. Refurbished by Jabra. Really good wireless earbuds with a really good mic for meetings.
Delivery estimated to arrive in a few days. They also have the Active version for another $10 which i think are more waterproof/shweatproof.

Edit: They seem to be sold out now. Active 65Ts are available for $65 still
Last edited by kingkelly on Nov 8th, 2020 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
34 replies
Feb 12, 2011
42 posts
79 upvotes
Victoria
I’ll roll the dice on these. From what I’ve read on RFD Jabar refurbs are mostly good.
Penalty Box
Jan 14, 2017
712 posts
399 upvotes
YMMV

i ordered these a few weeks ago from Walmart for $45. it came in a sealed retail box unlike the active 65t refurbs ziploc bag
Jan 26, 2018
961 posts
561 upvotes
What's the difference between the "active" and non "active" one? Thanks.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
2088 posts
788 upvotes
Montréal, QC
I think It has a heart rate monitor
Apr 18, 2017
707 posts
1355 upvotes
The quality on these are bad though. Tons of forums outlining the poor sound quality and distance issues.
Sep 9, 2019
27 posts
18 upvotes
There are also a lot of great reviews and for $55 all in im sure most people have reasonable expectations for them. Plus if they follow the same warrenty policy on Jabra's website for refurbished goods im pretty sure it said 180 days warranty for defects, dust and rain damage.
Aug 10, 2017
115 posts
31 upvotes
got for $55 on amazon.ca. Comfort: 5*, Call quality: 5*, Battery life is good: 4* , Sound quality (music): 4*
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11751 posts
3105 upvotes
User131439 wrote: The quality on these are bad though. Tons of forums outlining the poor sound quality and distance issues.
I got the active ones from Amazon, and am pretty impressed with sound quality and connection. Comfort too. Best $50 I spent this year.

As an aside, anyone know if these can be returned to the vendor (3rd party through Walmart), if not satisfied? have a brother who wants to get a set but not sure if return would be as easy as an Amazon return.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11751 posts
3105 upvotes
Eastcoastcelt wrote: There are also a lot of great reviews and for $55 all in im sure most people have reasonable expectations for them. Plus if they follow the same warrenty policy on Jabra's website for refurbished goods im pretty sure it said 180 days warranty for defects, dust and rain damage.
Not sure what would happen if it came to a claim but once you link them to the app, it automatically extends the warranty to 2 years. Although on the other thread people talked about the receipt saying refurbished, however, I feel that being that the serial number is registered through the app, it may be possible to file warranty claim through the app and all of the activation details etc would be automatically applied?

Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2015
1967 posts
838 upvotes
Antarctica
User131439 wrote: The quality on these are bad though. Tons of forums outlining the poor sound quality and distance issues.
According to the forums the Sony ones are the best and leading buds and yet I doubt all their claims now after personally testing them.

It's very hard to find unbiased info nowadays when everyone wants to make $$$ first through partnerships and views and give honest reviews second or not at all.
Sep 23, 2007
246 posts
356 upvotes
Toronto (Downtown)
Eastcoastcelt wrote: There are also a lot of great reviews and for $55 all in im sure most people have reasonable expectations for them. Plus if they follow the same warrenty policy on Jabra's website for refurbished goods im pretty sure it said 180 days warranty for defects, dust and rain damage.
I've had mine for a couple of years (the Active model) and they're fantastic. Are they the best headphones imaginable? No, definitely not. Are they excellent? Yes, absolutely. Are they a crazy good buy for about $50-60? Hell yes. I just ordered another set to use for work calls so I don't have to switch from my phone to my work laptop.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11751 posts
3105 upvotes
danascully wrote: Shows $64.99
Actually, the linked ones are OOS... the $65 ones are the ACTIVE ones, a step up from the OP ones, I believe.

Jun 15, 2018
369 posts
1666 upvotes
Toronto
Got the 65t's in Copper Black last week from Amazon for $55 (OOS there since). No issues whatsoever and they work great - well worth it at this price imo.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
1170 posts
1568 upvotes
I've had the 65t for a couple of years and find them excellent. Battery lasts a long time and I find the distance I can be away from source to be pretty good. For the price it's good. However looks like walmart is OS now.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
15008 posts
3690 upvotes
I am letting go mine for extra pair
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)