Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Jabra Elite 75t Refurbished for $65.99 (no tax) + free shipping from Jabra

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 6th, 2022 5:43 pm
Jun 5, 2008
76 posts
106 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah good price. I bought Jabra Elite 75t -Titanium Black Refurbished (black also available) for $65.99 early this morning on Jabra website. 30-DAY RETURNS. Free shipping. Jabra 6 month warranty.
Jabra Elite Active 75t available in all the colours for 83.99.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
Ordered from Jabra. Bummed I couldn’t save the $8 and change from a Walmart order
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2009
1042 posts
850 upvotes
Calgary
bluewaker wrote: Right side-only master kills it for me. You can only do 1-ear with the right headphone. The left cannot connect to phone by itself - it has to go through the right earbud. That means if you like to switch 1 ear at a time between two buds to maximize time....you can't.
This is also the reason I didn't pull the trigger, even though this is a great deal. I only wear one buds when at work, so that I can enjoy music and be aware of others at the same time. I was really disappointed when I bought the Jabra 65T, which were good, but can't use the left side alone. Too bad the 75t and 85t are still the same. The $20 no name buds I got from Amazon years ago can be used left or right independently.
Jun 6, 2017
533 posts
461 upvotes
BC
I ordered some 85t from Walmart Sunday morning and still waiting for them to ship
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
3365 posts
3737 upvotes
Toronto
zywan0124 wrote: This is also the reason I didn't pull the trigger, even though this is a great deal. I only wear one buds when at work, so that I can enjoy music and be aware of others at the same time. I was really disappointed when I bought the Jabra 65T, which were good, but can't use the left side alone. Too bad the 75t and 85t are still the same. The $20 no name buds I got from Amazon years ago can be used left or right independently.
Does the "Elite" jabra version have this limitation too?
Public Mobile customer
Lucky Mobile customer
Sep 4, 2013
338 posts
424 upvotes
Edmonton
You know, I have a pair of knock off looking Beats earbuds from AliExpress that sounded good and costed only $25. The call quality is not good when you speak, it it’s ok for working out and listening to music. I had nothing better to do but browse RFD and now I just spent $70 on a new set of ear buds that I don’t really need. Damn you RFD
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2006
1127 posts
218 upvotes
SomeGuyNamedBob wrote: Does the "Elite" jabra version have this limitation too?
My Elite Active 75t is like this, right ear must be on to work. Left alone won't work even on playing.
Jun 5, 2008
76 posts
106 upvotes
Toronto
UPS just dropped off my $65.99 Refurbished Jabra Elite 75t (Titanium Black) bought from Jabra store last week. Shipped in clear plastic sleeve. The product is like new and works great. Happy with this purchase.
Jun 5, 2008
76 posts
106 upvotes
Toronto
Does the Jabra Elite Active 65t have a better mic than the Elite 75t? I recorded test audio using iPhone Voice Memo app on an iPhone X and 11 and the result is somewhat muffled audio. Doing the same test with 65t audio clearer -wider audio pickup. Also called and left voice mail -same thing. I tested this using a new one week, newly purchased Jabra Elite 75t and my today's newly delivered refurb 75t.
Feb 14, 2017
196 posts
202 upvotes
La Prairie, QC
the traveller wrote: UPS just dropped off my $65.99 Refurbished Jabra Elite 75t (Titanium Black) bought from Jabra store last week. Shipped in clear plastic sleeve. The product is like new and works great. Happy with this purchase.
I must be the unlucky one. Bought from Jabra, finally received today. Fully charged the buds - the case shows steady green light when plugged in. When I open the case, the left bud's light is green, the right one's is red...

Anyone else has any issues with those?
Deal Addict
May 3, 2008
3946 posts
2937 upvotes
Markham
zywan0124 wrote: This is also the reason I didn't pull the trigger, even though this is a great deal. I only wear one buds when at work, so that I can enjoy music and be aware of others at the same time. I was really disappointed when I bought the Jabra 65T, which were good, but can't use the left side alone. Too bad the 75t and 85t are still the same. The $20 no name buds I got from Amazon years ago can be used left or right independently.
when I use the passthru feature on the75t i can hear everything even with music on
Jun 7, 2010
364 posts
318 upvotes
Toronto
Not sure if posted elsewhere but the black 75t's are back on at walmart for 65.99. Also the 85t's for 103.99. I just ordered both.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2007
2370 posts
1445 upvotes
Vancouver
I think they came back in stock today I've been checking regularly. Already have a pair of Elite 75t but bought a second pair today. Still no tax (not sure why Walmart isn't charging tax on these?) and free shipping to store or home.

Walmart actually orders from Jabra these are not Walmart returns. Jabra was selling for same price plus tax.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2005
1105 posts
551 upvotes
Toronto, ON
the traveller wrote: UPS just dropped off my $65.99 Refurbished Jabra Elite 75t (Titanium Black) bought from Jabra store last week. Shipped in clear plastic sleeve. The product is like new and works great. Happy with this purchase.
Are these used buds they are selling?
Aug 13, 2020
55 posts
45 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote: What is the warranty policy for refurbish earbud?
I know for walmart you cannot return earbud.
If refurbish warranty is 90 days, I would highly suggest against buying it.
People report that it stops working a few months after purchase.
I had bought the 65t elite active refurb, my right earbud stopped working after two weeks. After raising this with jabra support, I had to ship it to them before they shipped me another one, which has arrived dead on arrival.
Aug 13, 2020
55 posts
45 upvotes
How have others found there jabras so far? For me i bought elite active 65t in Sep 21 but have only been able to use for two weeks. First pair right earbud stopped working after 2 weeks. Second pair ( replacement from jabra ) arrived dead on arrival.
Jun 5, 2008
76 posts
106 upvotes
Toronto
iverson wrote: Are these used buds they are selling?
According to Jabra:
The product has been professionally restored to working order by Jabra. This means the product has been inspected, cleaned, and repaired to meet our specifications and is in excellent condition.

The refurbed Elite 75t I received from Jabra looks new.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2007
2370 posts
1445 upvotes
Vancouver
Ordered on the morning of the 28th scheduled to come today before 4pm via DHL. Pretty good turn around time.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2007
2370 posts
1445 upvotes
Vancouver
Got my package delivered at 1230pm today. 3 business days from order to delivery from DHL Express. Package came from Memphis Tennessee so I wonder if Jabra is using a third party re-seller.

Came in a bigger box and everything was packaged in a Ziploc bag. Charge case does show some light scuff marks on the top and bottom but not a deal breaker (caveat for comparison I already own a pair of Elite 75t I bought new). Headphones looked in like new condition. Headphones and case came 100% charged. Warranty paper says 180 day warranty. Connected and worked with the Jabra app no problem. So far it sounds and works the same as my new pair of Elite 75t. Good deal for $65.99 all in shipped to my door way better than buying something like those Lenovo ones for $20. Sound quality, build quality is night and day and being able to tweak and personalize features on the app is a big bonus.
Images
  • PXL_20220101_001226351.jpg
  • PXL_20220101_001618132.MP.jpg
  • PXL_20220101_002341200.jpg
  • PXL_20220101_002539466.jpg

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)