Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Jabra Elite Active 65t $42 FS, no tax (Manufacturer Refurbished)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 26th, 2021 1:24 am
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2007
2229 posts
723 upvotes
boldventure wrote: I just received mine, looks brand new.
Same, just received via DHL, shipped from Memphis. Box seal, earbuds, everything looks brand new. They sound amazing too! Gonna get another pair if there's stock again.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2003
2315 posts
578 upvotes
Vancouver
unce wrote: really good price and decent mic sound. wish the hearthrough was better but cant complain. returned these only because of fit issues for me. sad.
Did they keep on falling out of your ears naturally after a while no matter which size plug you used?
I got a pair for my mom and she is having this issue. I still cannot figure out why this is the case. :/
Nov 12, 2005
552 posts
130 upvotes
Leshita wrote: Did they keep on falling out of your ears naturally after a while no matter which size plug you used?
I got a pair for my mom and she is having this issue. I still cannot figure out why this is the case. :/
yeah, i used spinfit too and one kept falling out. I will proasbly buy the airpod pros, those fit me pretty well and i love the transparency mode on them
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2003
2315 posts
578 upvotes
Vancouver
unce wrote: yeah, i used spinfit too and one kept falling out. I will proasbly buy the airpod pros, those fit me pretty well and i love the transparency mode on them
Noted, I might give those spinfits a try too for her. I might just get her a pair of Airpods too from Shoppers after the next revision.
These are kind of fussy for her since they fall out after some time. Thank you.
Nov 12, 2005
552 posts
130 upvotes
Leshita wrote: Noted, I might give those spinfits a try too for her. I might just get her a pair of Airpods too from Shoppers after the next revision.
These are kind of fussy for her since they fall out after some time. Thank you.
Np. I actually use spinfit on the airpods pro for extra suction, works really well!
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2003
2315 posts
578 upvotes
Vancouver
What kind of battery life are you guys getting out of these?
I feel like I only get around 2 hours from a full charge before it notifies me with a "battery low".
I was expecting 5 hours as advertised. :/
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2018
1464 posts
2057 upvotes
Mickey rourkes futon
Leshita wrote: What kind of battery life are you guys getting out of these?
I feel like I only get around 2 hours from a full charge before it notifies me with a "battery low".
I was expecting 5 hours as advertised. :/
Exchange them bruvs
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2003
2315 posts
578 upvotes
Vancouver
Nubby666 wrote: Exchange them bruvs
I don't think they will have any in stock at the local Walmart as these are refurbished.
I am going to try contacting the seller (Jabra) to see what they say. Thanks :)