• Last Updated:
  • Dec 24th, 2020 7:21 pm
[OP]
Sep 24, 2008
649 posts
287 upvotes
Oakville

[Walmart] Kalorik MAXX Digital Air Fryer Oven with 9 Accessories [$139.97]

Was shopping for a combination toaster over & air fryer and stumbled upon this deal at Walmart.ca. Regular price is $239.97 at Walmart, however, this same oven is regularly priced at $199.99 at Costco.ca. Better return policy at Costco - but a 30% discount may make it worthwhile to go with Walmart. Free shipping also!

Don’t forget to maximize your savings by taking advantage of the current UGO Holiday Offer gift card deal. Buy a $100 Walmart gift card and get a $10 bonus card. So to maximize your savings, you need to buy $200 of Walmart gift cards to get a bonus $20. Takes a day or two to get the bonus cards. They don’t expire once you claim them - so you can use them for a future purchase.

Model: AFO 46045 SS

Description
Replace 10 of your kitchen appliances with the Kalorik MAXX Digital Air Fryer Oven: the meal-making powerhouse that’s an air fryer, oven, grill, toaster, roaster, broiler, rotisserie, dehydrator, pizza oven, and slow cooker — in one. This chef-inspired, As Seen on TV air fryer oven boasts powerful turbo MAXX technology that can cook whole chicken up to 27% faster and sear steak up to 37% faster than leading air fryer ovens, while the oil-less air fry function lets you enjoy the crispy, golden texture and rich flavor of fried food without all the fat. Make authentic rotisserie chicken, pork, and kebabs with the rotisserie setting, or enjoy juicy, succulent steaks that sizzle with the MAXX’s 500°F searing power. An XL 26-quart capacity can roast a large chicken or 12-pound turkey, bake a 12” pizza, or toast up to 9 slices of bread, while glass French doors with single hand opening prevent scalding and protect doors from drippings. The MAXX features intuitive digital controls with 21 presets for foolproof cooking, while 9 versatile accessories offer endless menu possibilities.
• Combines 10 appliances into one
• Turbo MAXX Technology cooks food in a fraction of the time
• Nine accessories include an air frying basket, baking tray, air rack, crumb tray, bacon tray, 2-in-1 dehydrator and steak tray, rotisserie spit and forks, rack handle and rotisserie handle
• Versatile functionality can fry, bake, toast, roast, grill, braise, dehydrate, and broil
• Creates a golden, crispy exterior and tender, moist interior for perfectly cooked French fries, onion rings, chicken wings, shrimp, vegetables, and more
• Air fries with little to no oil, reducing fat and calories
• Rotisserie setting rotates included spit for authentic roasted chicken, pork, kebabs, and more
• Easy digital controls with 21 cooking presets
• 26-quart capacity yields large portions and allows you to cook whole meals at once
• Modern glass French doors with single hand opening prevent drips and scalding
• Reaches up to 500°F to sear food like a grill or pan
• Auto-shutoff stops operation when doors are open
• 1-Year limited warranty
Last edited by rfdnutz on Nov 26th, 2020 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
102 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
1912 posts
826 upvotes
What brand is this? I suddenly see this brand eveywhere like Costco and Walmart
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2006
2282 posts
637 upvotes
It looks nice but it will be a pain to clean off those doors.
Nov 22, 2006
501 posts
367 upvotes
Wtf online stock according to stocktrack.ca was over 1,000 yesterday and now it's sold out. How?? FML.
Sep 21, 2019
190 posts
393 upvotes
Ordered with Moola gift card deal, thanks OP. It looks pretty solid.
Mar 21, 2005
124 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
For air-frying, how does this type of toaster oven compare to the more common basket type. Cleaning wise, I am guessing it's easier to clean the baskets but for cooking quality, speed and crispiness, does anyone have experience with both?
Dec 8, 2006
928 posts
543 upvotes
lagonis wrote: For air-frying, how does this type of toaster oven compare to the more common basket type. Cleaning wise, I am guessing it's easier to clean the baskets but for cooking quality, speed and crispiness, does anyone have experience with both?
Wondering the same! Debating between the ninja and this (if it’s worth the upgrade!)
2x Zoomer Wireless (Rogers): $40.50 6GB 4G LTE, Unlimited Calling & Text
May 3, 2012
63 posts
58 upvotes
Victoria
lagonis wrote: For air-frying, how does this type of toaster oven compare to the more common basket type. Cleaning wise, I am guessing it's easier to clean the baskets but for cooking quality, speed and crispiness, does anyone have experience with both?
I have a Breville toaster oven with air frying capability and a Kalorik air fryer (basket type). The Kalorik air fryer (not oven type) beats the toaster oven's air fryer function easily. The food is crispier and cleaning is much much easier. Don't buy a toaster oven for its air frying function!
ETA: cleaning the oven is a nightmare. With basket type air fryer, you can put the basket in the dishwasher, or you can just wash it by hand like washing a pan/pot. You can't do that with the oven.
Last edited by emiliespam on Nov 25th, 2020 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3222 posts
949 upvotes
Toronto
emiliespam wrote: I have a Breville toaster oven with air frying capability and a Kalorik air fryer (basket type). The Kalorik air fryer (not oven type) beats the toaster oven's air fryer function easily. The food is crispier and cleaning is much much easier. Don't buy a toaster oven for its air frying function!
Does the Breville use a basket? This Kalorik one appears to come with a basket, granted its still in the 'oven'.
Sep 8, 2004
989 posts
105 upvotes
Nearly pulled the trigger on this from Costco for $199 - pretty good reviews overall. Only have the original T-Fal Actifry for comparison, which works OK for some things but can be hard to clean sometimes.

I don't see a pre-order option on the link in the OP... did that go away or am I missing something?

Edit: Found the Pre-Order link when I went to all Kalorik items here: https://www.walmart.ca/en/kalorik/N-1003034
However, after I click on Pre-Order and add one to my cart, when I try to go to the cart it shows 'empty' with an error about Experiencing problems at the moment at the top. So no luck yet, but will try again later.

Thanks OP!
Last edited by barto on Nov 25th, 2020 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 21, 2005
124 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
emiliespam wrote: I have a Breville toaster oven with air frying capability and a Kalorik air fryer (basket type). The Kalorik air fryer (not oven type) beats the toaster oven's air fryer function easily. The food is crispier and cleaning is much much easier. Don't buy a toaster oven for its air frying function!
ETA: cleaning the oven is a nightmare. With basket type air fryer, you can put the basket in the dishwasher, or you can just wash it by hand like washing a pan/pot. You can't do that with the oven.
Thanks. That's what I was looking for - concise and to the point. I know it can get more nuanced for some situations. I have a good toaster oven (without air fryer) and the Cosori (basket type) air fryer. Very impressed with the speed and 'frying' abilities of the Cosori but my counter space is tight and I needed to know if it's worth upgrading the toaster to do more. Looks like I can hold off on that until I hear otherwise.
Sep 8, 2004
989 posts
105 upvotes
lagonis wrote: Thanks. That's what I was looking for - concise and to the point. I know it can get more nuanced for some situations. I have a good toaster oven (without air fryer) and the Cosori (basket type) air fryer. Very impressed with the speed and 'frying' abilities of the Cosori but my counter space is tight and I needed to know if it's worth upgrading the toaster to do more. Looks like I can hold off on that until I hear otherwise.
Reviews I had seen said this one was very easy to clean, so now I'm a little confused... I wonder how this compares to the Ninja Foodi, which a friend loved but returned to Costco as they deemed it too big for their counter.
May 3, 2012
63 posts
58 upvotes
Victoria
TheGoodDealer wrote: Does the Breville use a basket? This Kalorik one appears to come with a basket, granted its still in the 'oven'.
The problem is that there are always sticky burn food or fat or oil on both (metal) sides of the oven and the glass door. These are very difficult to remove after a few uses. I'd want to clean the oven after each use which should help but in reality I couldn't do that consistently.
Mar 21, 2005
124 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
emiliespam wrote: The problem is that there are always sticky burn food or fat or oil on both (metal) sides of the oven and the glass door. These are very difficult to remove after a few uses. I'd want to clean the oven after each use which should help but in reality I couldn't do that consistently.
It can't get much easier than cleaning the basket type air fryers, especially since you can just put them in the dishwasher but you really don't have to. Problem is that they are very bulky, and the basket has two large parts which take even more space when you clean/dry. It's a small gripe perhaps, but with limited counter space it will be a challenge for sure.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2003
1356 posts
47 upvotes
[quote=emiliespam post_id=33557361 time=1606360943 user_id=543607]
I have a Breville toaster oven with air frying capability and a Kalorik air fryer (basket type). The Kalorik air fryer (not oven type) beats the toaster oven's air fryer function easily. The food is crispier and cleaning is much much easier. Don't buy a toaster oven for its air frying function!
[/quote]

Thanks for sharing your experience. I already have the Costco Ninja airflyer and think that it would be nice to cook more food at the same time.. Almost bought this given the sale price. I would choose easier to clean over cooking in batches any day...:)
Thank you in advance for your help !

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)