Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Kalorik Stainless Steel Digital Air Fryer Pro XL FT 44845 $69.98 (reg. $149.98) PM @ Lowe's for $62.98

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2022 9:48 am
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7258 posts
71458 upvotes

[Walmart] Kalorik Stainless Steel Digital Air Fryer Pro XL FT 44845 $69.98 (reg. $149.98) PM @ Lowe's for $62.98

Seen this while checking stocktracker. Might be of interest to someone. Thanks to @seafish

PM with Lowe's https://www.lowes.ca/product/air-fryers ... -330722691

Can also price match at Home Depot to save another 10%. Selling price is $260.00-OOS
https://www.homedepot.ca/product/kalori ... 1001588691
Last edited by hill15 on Jul 7th, 2022 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Summary
If you're shopping around, take a look at RFD Reviews' top picks for the best air fryers!
223 replies
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
11902 posts
1733 upvotes
GVR
Seems like a good price. Haven't been watching these items too closely - still sort of debating between these air fryers vs the "air fryer ovens"...

Anyone have this model? Or thoughts vs options in this price range? Even though was also considering $300+ air fryer ovens haha
Jun 12, 2019
327 posts
442 upvotes
1638 in stock

I think I may just wait until the morning and price match with home Depot
Mar 9, 2008
842 posts
377 upvotes
Can we price match HD for online purchases via chat/phone call?
Jun 12, 2019
327 posts
442 upvotes
haranzo wrote: Can we price match HD for online purchases via chat/phone call?
Yes via chat , gotta wait until the morning
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2011
1565 posts
1654 upvotes
Vancouver
Someone's review:

I was excited to receive this item, but then disappointed it wasn't as advertised. I'm referring in particular to the pictures in the advertisement showing that the inner basket detaches for cleaning. The actual air fryer basket is bolted and cannot be removed. I have no complaints about the couple of times I cooked food, the result was very good. But I found it very frustrating not too take the basket out for cleaning. Unfortunately I returned the item.

can any owner of this model verify this claim?
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2004
1051 posts
1101 upvotes
Dealscavenger613 wrote: Yes via chat , gotta wait until the morning
Didn't work - tried it just now. They need to contact you back in a day or two because of the price difference. By then it'll be out of stock or the price might have changed (seems like a great way to get out of most prices matches with a large variance IMO). My opinion / good will towards HD is dropping substantially (huge waste of my time grrr).

Lowes also failed - they said it shows as price not available for them....

Oh well - still a good price at Walmart. Time to finally replace my Insignia fire hazard LOL
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2004
1051 posts
1101 upvotes
dicecube wrote: Someone's review:

I was excited to receive this item, but then disappointed it wasn't as advertised. I'm referring in particular to the pictures in the advertisement showing that the inner basket detaches for cleaning. The actual air fryer basket is bolted and cannot be removed. I have no complaints about the couple of times I cooked food, the result was very good. But I found it very frustrating not too take the basket out for cleaning. Unfortunately I returned the item.

can any owner of this model verify this claim?
User error most likely. You have to press a bottom at the top of the handle to separate the basket.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7258 posts
71458 upvotes
haranzo wrote: Can we price match HD for online purchases via chat/phone call?
Yes, did it last night. Took about 5 minutes.
Dec 4, 2010
535 posts
268 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks,OP.
Successful PM @ HD (chat).
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
Time to upgrade/up-size mine. Thanks OP, hot deal.
Mar 18, 2015
106 posts
45 upvotes
Barrie, ON
What model are you guys using to compare to at HD? I got turned down for price match as the model number was different.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25916 posts
10325 upvotes
Dang! Was hoping it was the oven. Then I can send back the Insignia and get that $75 back for the recall. I am reluctant to do so until I can find a replacement. Thanks anyway...
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
2253 posts
5010 upvotes
Gr8tLife wrote: What model are you guys using to compare to at HD? I got turned down for price match as the model number was different.
The link is in the OP. i guess HD agent is blind, its literally the same model....
Mar 18, 2015
106 posts
45 upvotes
Barrie, ON
Hartia0 wrote: The link is in the OP. i guess HD agent is blind, its literally the same model....
Actually, I'm blind. The HD customer service associate was doing her job well. I gave her the model number for the 149$ one not the 260$ one.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
2253 posts
5010 upvotes
This is the reply I got

Thanks for kindly waiting with me! Much Appreciated!

We have checked and viewed both items as they are a match in Model #.

We have the item listed at $260.00 and the competitor Walmart has the item at $69.98

There is a very large discrepancy on Walmart's price point. We will need to contact you back to confirm this further as I do not have the authorization to validate this on my end as this will need to be sent to our escalation team.

The price different is 197.01$

I will need your Full name, E-mail address and phone Number so we can personally contact you back.

This may take 24 hours to confirm the price and help with the price match offer once we validate.

Will that be okay?
Dec 4, 2010
535 posts
268 upvotes
Montreal
Hartia0 wrote: This is the reply I got

Thanks for kindly waiting with me! Much Appreciated!

We have checked and viewed both items as they are a match in Model #.

We have the item listed at $260.00 and the competitor Walmart has the item at $69.98

There is a very large discrepancy on Walmart's price point. We will need to contact you back to confirm this further as I do not have the authorization to validate this on my end as this will need to be sent to our escalation team.

The price different is 197.01$

I will need your Full name, E-mail address and phone Number so we can personally contact you back.

This may take 24 hours to confirm the price and help with the price match offer once we validate.

Will that be okay?
Total BS. Try another agent. Even $300 price difference takes no more than 10 min to be approved by supervisor.
Last edited by Sahara888 on Jun 30th, 2022 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 4, 2010
261 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto
For me, an agent asked me to wait for the price match approval from the office and it was approved within 5-10 mins. Thanks op!
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2017
1062 posts
2099 upvotes
Kaitlyn wrote: Seems like a good price. Haven't been watching these items too closely - still sort of debating between these air fryers vs the "air fryer ovens"...

Anyone have this model? Or thoughts vs options in this price range? Even though was also considering $300+ air fryer ovens haha
yeah i mean the main thing is a huge price difference. Keep in mind the air fry units cant really cook full meals or even a full side for more than 3-4 people. I have a counter top one and its great for making 2-3 pounds of wings or some wedges/fries for 2-3 people but past that its not a full cooking device IMO.
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2018
1611 posts
4368 upvotes
seanc85 wrote: For me, an agent asked me to wait for the price match approval from the office and it was approved within 5-10 mins. Thanks op!
you call a number? which one?
I have spoken

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)