Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart (KANATA ONLY)] Hyper Electric 700c Unisex Aluminum Electric bikes $75 (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 16th, 2020 8:56 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2014
3241 posts
5812 upvotes
Laval

Hyper Electric 700c Unisex Aluminum Electric bikes $75 (YMMV)

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Walmart (KANATA ONLY)
Stocktracker list it for $75 at the Kanata Store 500 Earl Grey Drive, Kanata, ON, K2T 1B6

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=69099599558

Hyper Electric 700c Unisex Aluminum Electric bikes

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/6000198837445
14 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
34550 posts
20596 upvotes
Center of Universe
Good luck finding it...
Each time I use ST as a lead for the WM locations in Kanata, I came out empty handed...even when there were supposedly hundreds of the particular item showing in stock.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2003
1508 posts
363 upvotes
Ottawa
vkizzle wrote: Good luck finding it...
Each time I use ST as a lead for the WM locations in Kanata, I came out empty handed...even when there were supposedly hundreds of the particular item showing in stock.
Yeah most of the time the inventory for the store hasn't been updated or items have been packed back up and the staff have no clue where it's gone. If someone manages to get one, it looks like a great way to get around the neighborhood. Add the IKEA bike trailer if it's on sale here in Ottawa as well for a cheap little grocery getter for the summer
Jun 9, 2008
259 posts
67 upvotes
Ottawa
will other Walmarts match this kind of price.. i mean 800 down to 75 is awesome... :S
Apr 17, 2008
39 posts
45 upvotes
Kingston
Have been checking this store for the past few days and the bikes are no where to be found. They come up in the system but they’re not on the floor and the associates can’t locate them in the back ...
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
12298 posts
20073 upvotes
Am at the store , asked CSR and there’s no stock in store or back store . Don’t bother
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
26989 posts
6329 upvotes
Hamilton
Damn!!!
$35/10GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2008
1624 posts
1189 upvotes
vkizzle wrote: Good luck finding it...
Sometimes the items are just super hidden. I found a set of Delonghi Espresso double walled cups after like 30 minutes of searching at Walmart Centrum (Kanata). It was $1 and listed as 1 in stock. The cups ended up being in an end cap inbetween the household cleaning tools and the linen rows.

Or another time when I was looking for Chocolate on clearance, there were 32 tins - turns out all 32 were in the back.

... But yeah I've had a lot of other misses at Centrum too, but sometimes it does pan out.
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
12298 posts
20073 upvotes
seafish wrote: The stock dropped to 0 (from 5).
I wonder if someone bought them all or they just modified their stock count because of probably numerous requests for it.
I don’t know , I was at store at 9.50 am , OP posted at 9 : 37 so unless someone bought them all before I got there ? But seems no one had asked for the bikes before I did
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
4852 posts
9216 upvotes
Ottawa
stephroll wrote: I don’t know , I was at store at 9.50 am , OP posted at 9 : 37 so unless someone bought them all before I got there ? But seems no one had asked for the bikes before I did
Employees or their friends my bet.
How manager allowed lowering the price so much is the question. Might've been for a floor model that they had couple of months ago and they forgot to change the price after restock (they restocked 5 just couple of days ago)
Dec 18, 2005
880 posts
927 upvotes
Montreal
seafish wrote: Lol they now have -1 in stock.
This make me thinking they updated stock count manually. (but they did actually have them in stock and now scanning)
-2 now.

The Peterborough store is also showing the same price but stock of 0.

Can you buy this and return/rebuy it at a store where the price is 75$?