Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Karcher K2.360 CCK 1600PSI Electric Pressure Washer $97

• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2015 3:17 pm
Tags:
55 replies
Mar 15, 2009
669 posts
242 upvotes
Ontario
I don't think the original price is 197. Could be 130-150.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2004
2429 posts
880 upvotes
lethbridge alberta
Lots of people have issues with lower end pressure washers. The Karcher brand comes up much more often, but that is because they are the most popular models out there. So far more are sold than other brands.

That being said, don't expect it to be built like a tank. These model are basically all plastic parts and some will have issues with plastic cracking, etc. I watched my neighbour drag his down the driveway by the pressure hose because he was too lazy to go back, pick it up and bring it forward. A month later the pressure washer plastic hose connector cracked. He then proceeded to tell everyone who would listen what a piece of crap Karcher was....

One benefit to being the most popular brand out there is that there are lots of sites where you can order replacement parts and loads of videos on diagnosing problems and how to repair your just out of warranty Karcher.
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
18609 posts
13426 upvotes
Markham
frankw wrote: Lots of people have issues with lower end pressure washers. The Karcher brand comes up much more often, but that is because they are the most popular models out there. So far more are sold than other brands.

That being said, don't expect it to be built like a tank. These model are basically all plastic parts and some will have issues with plastic cracking, etc. I watched my neighbour drag his down the driveway by the pressure hose because he was too lazy to go back, pick it up and bring it forward. A month later the pressure washer plastic hose connector cracked. He then proceeded to tell everyone who would listen what a piece of crap Karcher was....

One benefit to being the most popular brand out there is that there are lots of sites where you can order replacement parts and loads of videos on diagnosing problems and how to repair your just out of warranty Karcher.
+1 This should work fine for light periodic duty. Don't abuse it and don't leave it out in freezing temps during the winter and it should last quite a few years.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Banned
Jan 14, 2015
1586 posts
84 upvotes
I thought Karcher was a good brand? Most of the time I don't see anything under 200.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
3933 posts
6298 upvotes
Langley, BC
spinningpiledriver wrote: I thought Karcher was a good brand? Most of the time I don't see anything under 200.
They are, but this is a budget/low end one. So I'm guessing it doesn't use the same quality parts in their higher end models.
Oct 11, 2007
150 posts
47 upvotes
Windsor
Thanx and Thanked... This will be perfect for cleaning the air conditioning unit outside...
Deal Guru
Mar 28, 2006
11835 posts
2656 upvotes
Is AR Blue and Powerplay a much better brand?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
7114 posts
3632 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Like some people here it should be fine if you store it properly and don't abuse it. I still have my 25$ Presure washer from walmart that I bought 2 years ago. Stored inside and well taken care of.

You will have people that will just leave stuff outside all year long and then complain that the item is a POS etc.
Dec 23, 2012
329 posts
170 upvotes
Richmond Hill
82 wrote: Is AR Blue and Powerplay a much better brand?
I have a Powerplay pressure washer from Costco, it is outstanding.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2004
2429 posts
880 upvotes
lethbridge alberta
Cruzzco wrote: Thanx and Thanked... This will be perfect for cleaning the air conditioning unit outside...
Do not use it on an air conditioning unit unless you stay well back. It will flatten the aluminum evaporation vanes like paper. You only ever do this once, then you learn.
Oct 11, 2007
150 posts
47 upvotes
Windsor
frankw wrote: Do not use it on an air conditioning unit unless you stay well back. It will flatten the aluminum evaporation vanes like paper. You only ever do this once, then you learn.
Thanx for the heads up... I have been looking at youtube videos .. lol Spray down at an extreme angle.
Nov 13, 2011
98 posts
59 upvotes
I'm looking for a light use basic pressure washer for small tasks like washing the car or spraying down my patio. If not this, what other sub 100 dollar washers would people suggest? Note the sub 100 dollar part. That is my price cap and I am unwilling to go above.

Thanks guys!
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2004
2429 posts
880 upvotes
lethbridge alberta
maximummango wrote: I'm looking for a light use basic pressure washer for small tasks like washing the car or spraying down my patio. If not this, what other sub 100 dollar washers would people suggest? Note the sub 100 dollar part. That is my price cap and I am unwilling to go above.

Thanks guys!
I would go with this one. Mainly because all of the small cheap models have issues and breakage, but Karcher is so large that there are parts everywhere.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2004
3226 posts
1200 upvotes
Montreal
Had the WM model that I purshased 2-3 years back (ultimate-X) and never had a trouble with that one. Sold it 1 month ago for 5$ more than what I paid at WM (60$) and got myself this Ryobi model that was 120$ at home depot. Comes with 3 years warranty! If that model goes back on clearance I would get that one for 20$ more than the Karcher. The warranty alone makes it a no brainer.

http://www.homedepot.ca/product/ryobi-1 ... her/818253
| Intel I7 9700K | Asus Z390-E Gaming | Kingston HX426C13PB3k2/32 @ 2666mhz | Asus Strix RTX 2080 Super | 970 Evo Plus 500gb NVMe | Seasonic 750PX | Define R6 USB-C | H115I Pro | Klipsch R-41PM | Dell U3818DW | Logitech Craft | Logitech MX Master 3S |
Jul 5, 2011
165 posts
140 upvotes
Toronto
Mcklain wrote: Had the WM model that I purshased 2-3 years back (ultimate-X) and never had a trouble with that one. Sold it 1 month ago for 5$ more than what I paid at WM (60$) and got myself this Ryobi model that was 120$ at home depot. Comes with 3 years warranty! If that model goes back on clearance I would get that one for 20$ more than the Karcher. The warranty alone makes it a no brainer.

http://www.homedepot.ca/product/ryobi-1 ... her/818253
That model looks good. Great price at $120 - was it on sale a month ago?
Oct 29, 2007
271 posts
39 upvotes
Montreal
After going through several cheap models I decided to spend the extra money for a decent gas one. I have no regrets. The Honda goes on sale at Costco every summer.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2004
3226 posts
1200 upvotes
Montreal
hastur wrote: That model looks good. Great price at $120 - was it on sale a month ago?
Yeah around 1 month ago.
| Intel I7 9700K | Asus Z390-E Gaming | Kingston HX426C13PB3k2/32 @ 2666mhz | Asus Strix RTX 2080 Super | 970 Evo Plus 500gb NVMe | Seasonic 750PX | Define R6 USB-C | H115I Pro | Klipsch R-41PM | Dell U3818DW | Logitech Craft | Logitech MX Master 3S |

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)