[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2018
1422 posts
197 upvotes
BC

[Walmart] Keurig Donut Shop Favourites Coffee - 40 pcs $0.02

I just noticed some stores has it for 0.02 at BC
You can check the stocks in your area: https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=66344709740

Good luck!
Last edited by kasivan on Mar 8th, 2020 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
17 replies
Sep 10, 2017
70 posts
57 upvotes
These were (IIRC) $5 each and posted on here and were cleared out then.

Doubt you'll have any luck finding them.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2008
1153 posts
1034 upvotes
Northern Ontario
my local store still says there is 20 available. I remember i checked before and couldn't find any of them with the correct upc and just left it at that... it said 20 left then and still 20 left now. Ah well.
Jan 31, 2020
159 posts
277 upvotes
kasivan wrote: my store says 16 in stock, but no time to check
I'll make it worth your while. I will give you 5 times what you paid for them!!!
"I go for the jugular" - Kobe Bryant
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2004
3870 posts
1236 upvotes
Edmonton
Couple of stores have stock for weeks and nobody can find them... Phantom stock or very well hidden.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
1033 posts
98 upvotes
Scarborough
Someone can correct me if I’m wrong, but a price of 0.02 is supposed to indicate to the employees not to put these items on the shelf. So even if your store says it’s in stock, very slim chance you will see this item on the shelf. You might be lucky if you find one, but chances are you won’t.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2008
1440 posts
981 upvotes
hesho wrote: my local store still says there is 20 available. I remember i checked before and couldn't find any of them with the correct upc and just left it at that... it said 20 left then and still 20 left now. Ah well.
Probably because they're holed up in the back room somewhere.

When there were LED strips on clearance a while back, I had to ask the associate at one store where they were... and he came back a while later to tell me he found a bunch in the back and had no idea they were even on clearance.

But now at $0.02, they aren't going to sell it to you.. should have asked when they were still $5.
Jun 11, 2016
790 posts
1104 upvotes
cristianosham wrote: You are late to the party
Dude am late to every party... literally and figuratively.
The way things are going for me right now am on track to being late for my own funeral.

Cheers, KH
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2004
9599 posts
688 upvotes
Toronto
KravenHead wrote: Dude am late to every party... literally and figuratively.
The way things are going for me right now am on track to being late for my own funeral.

Cheers, KH
take the uber timemachine.
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Feb 6, 2013
677 posts
717 upvotes
Toronto
mau77on wrote: Someone can correct me if I’m wrong, but a price of 0.02 is supposed to indicate to the employees not to put these items on the shelf. So even if your store says it’s in stock, very slim chance you will see this item on the shelf. You might be lucky if you find one, but chances are you won’t.
Yeah, you're also late to this phenomenon. What happens is a lot of times, it is product already on the shelf and staff are supposed to take it off the shelf, but don't or are very late in doing it. Many RFDers have successfully found and bought these 2¢ items through the self checkout. Chances have been better than originally thought. The last big thing was Toffifée and hockey sticks. Search it up on RFD and look at everyone's pics, it's quite amusing.

OP: Unless you actually found the item (prove at least one case), shouldn't be posting this.

I too saw this item on Stocktrack while I was at Walmart but could not find them (they have a similarly named "Donut Shop Collection" box which is not it).

It's possible Walmart had gotten more strict on the tearing down of product, so really all of these 2¢ [new thread] posts should be accompanied by a receipt (or a picture, etc.).
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
1033 posts
98 upvotes
Scarborough
RoseTech wrote: Yeah, you're also late to this phenomenon. What happens is a lot of times, it is product already on the shelf and staff are supposed to take it off the shelf, but don't or are very late in doing it. Many RFDers have successfully found and bought these 2¢ items through the self checkout. Chances have been better than originally thought. The last big thing was Toffifée and hockey sticks. Search it up on RFD and look at everyone's pics, it's quite amusing.

OP: Unless you actually found the item (prove at least one case), shouldn't be posting this.

I too saw this item on Stocktrack while I was at Walmart but could not find them (they have a similarly named "Donut Shop Collection" box which is not it).

It's possible Walmart had gotten more strict on the tearing down of product, so really all of these 2¢ [new thread] posts should be accompanied by a receipt (or a picture, etc.).
Yes I am well aware of the toffifee fiasco. I was just unlucky as the 3 Walmarts I visited didn’t haven’t it on the shelf anymore. But 0.02 items on stockstracker aren’t new either, but as you said, perhaps people have been getting more lucky as of late - obviously I am not reading every 0.02 thread, just the ones that catch my eye. I agree with you that posters should post locations with receipt if they were successful.