Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Keurig Donut Shop Favourites Coffee - 40 pcs - $5 - YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2020 5:55 pm
Apr 24, 2012
46 posts
9 upvotes
Orillia
Picked up 6 in Orillia, still 6 left. Not sure where they were.

Asked a CSR and he came back with them. He was pretty quick so I assumed they're closer to the front than the back. He said there were more left.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
2868 posts
2492 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
ktokes12 wrote: True dat Anyone use these yet, reading some reviews on Amazon say they explode so you get grounds in the cup.
I have never, ever had a K-cup "explode".

Now, Tassimo pods on the other hand...
Feb 4, 2009
54 posts
114 upvotes
Vancouver
DoubleJ5 wrote: Thanks buddy seems like you picked them all up, wasted a trip down there!
Why would I say there are 20 boxes left if I bought them all, buddy? :rolleyes:
Nov 6, 2003
913 posts
30 upvotes
Edmonton
GDI I just came across this thread, and all the Walmarts are closed now. So I wonder what the odds will be of finding these at either Edmonton Westmount or Edmonton West Supercentre tomorrow...
Click on these links to see my Heatware evals and my eBay.ca feedback summary.
Deal Guru
Jul 17, 2008
10064 posts
2700 upvotes
I know nothing about coffee? Will these work with any Keurig machines? I have some at work
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2009
4641 posts
2421 upvotes
M-Arkham
Messerschmitt wrote: I know nothing about coffee? Will these work with any Keurig machines? I have some at work
these cup should work in practically any Keurig machine
2x Zoomer $36 for 4GB and unlimited Can wide txt/talk
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2004
3849 posts
1220 upvotes
Edmonton
Decius wrote: GDI I just came across this thread, and all the Walmarts are closed now. So I wonder what the odds will be of finding these at either Edmonton Westmount or Edmonton West Supercentre tomorrow...
Check the link in the first post. In stock at other Walmarts but not those ones.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2004
4824 posts
1352 upvotes
GTEH!
ktokes12 wrote: True dat Anyone use these yet, reading some reviews on Amazon say they explode so you get grounds in the cup.
chemicalxv wrote: I have never, ever had a K-cup "explode".

Now, Tassimo pods on the other hand...
I've read peoples reviews that PC brand K-cups "may" break because of the way they're designed. No plastic cup surrounding the coffee & filter. *shrugs*
😎
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
2868 posts
2492 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Webhead wrote: I've read peoples reviews that PC brand K-cups "may" break because of the way they're designed. No plastic cup surrounding the coffee & filter. *shrugs*
There's tons of brands that are moving into that design.

If anything I actually prefer it because I HAVE had K-cups where the plastic has basically melted.
Mar 23, 2015
11 posts
6 upvotes
Innisfil
vpasla1 wrote: Picked up 6 in Orillia, still 6 left. Not sure where they were.

Asked a CSR and he came back with them. He was pretty quick so I assumed they're closer to the front than the back. He said there were more left.
Wish I saw this thread on Saturday coming back from the cottage so I could have picked some up.

Barrie is all out. Shows that the North WM has 12 but they don't.
Sep 10, 2017
64 posts
52 upvotes
Went to the St. Jacobs location. Stocktracker showed 8 but I only saw a couple which I bought.

Great price.
Last edited by ramsman13 on Jan 7th, 2020 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 28, 2019
48 posts
31 upvotes
None at STC or Agincourt in Scarborough. Tracker shows 5 and 4 respectively.
Mar 22, 2018
5 posts
Checked 3 different Walmart’s in Edmonton and couldn’t find any (even though says 20+ are in stock). Anyone have any luck in Edmonton?
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2004
1622 posts
605 upvotes
iklaatu wrote: Checked 3 different Walmart’s in Edmonton and couldn’t find any (even though says 20+ are in stock). Anyone have any luck in Edmonton?
Which ones did you check?
:arrowu: :arrowu: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowl: :arrow: :arrowl: :arrow: B A
Jul 25, 2014
125 posts
60 upvotes
Langley, BC
Still quite a bit more at the Walmart in Guildford mall. They are are few shelf stands next to the coffee machines