Apr 16, 2004
937 posts
747 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Walmart] Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker - $68

Keurig K-Mini single server Coffee Maker $68

Walmart price for Black and Oasis colour

Also available at Amazon.ca for same price but only in Oasis colour

Note that this is not the K-Mini PLUS. That one has more features (like strong brew button) and can be found for $89 at Canadian Tire and $99 pretty much everywhere else (including Keurig.ca).

If you want to know the major differences between the K-Mini and K-Mini Plus, this GlobalTV news bit explains it well: https://globalnews.ca/video/4388583/a-n ... rom-keurig

Note #2: last year Black Friday you could find the K-Mini at Walmart for $48 so might be worth waiting if you can.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2004
3610 posts
1004 upvotes
Edmonton
Seems to be a huge amount of issues with this model. Amazon has over 20 in their warehouse returns, which probably means a ton of lemons.

We have the fullsize elite one from Costco, and it's been pretty good, but Id pass at this model.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1026 posts
368 upvotes
The reviews are not good on Walmart site. Only 2.5 stars
Feb 28, 2015
90 posts
43 upvotes
Corman Park, SK
If you have a Home Outfitters store that's closing out. Check out the coffee makers. I have a Tassimo, but at our Home Outfitters, I got a Keurig classic Mini K15 from the last batch of them made when they brought the classic models back . Some are display models but come with full manufacture warranty. Was 40% off the original price. Cost me only 47.97 plus tax. There bringing stuff to the Home Outfitters stores that's from The Bay, so it's worth checking it out.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
6708 posts
2487 upvotes
Calgary
I bought this one from Prime Cables on sale $9.99. It's a 2-in-1 so you can use k-cup or regular ground coffee. The first one didn't work but Prime Cables sent a replacement immediately. It has been 5 months, the replacement is still kicking. Keep an eye out for another sale. It's well worth $10. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

https://www.living.ca/p-371121-lvbe-cm1 ... #sku384166