Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

[Koodo] Google Pixel 2 XL 64 GB - $0 on Tab M + $100 GC - New Activations Only - Starts Mar 23

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 3rd, 2019 7:51 pm
Nov 1, 2018
283 posts
464 upvotes
Burnaby
tourmaline wrote: Checked my Koodo contract, no where it says you need to stay 3 months and no where it says that you need to pay the gift value back (I got a GC from Bestbuy)
can confirm, got the Pixel 2xl from walmart yesterday and the staff member working there said you could cancel at anytime, you only have to give the gift card back if you also want to return the phone.
Oct 11, 2012
233 posts
234 upvotes
TORONTO
Where is this note? "Potential credit seeker" seems to judge quite a bit... everyone has the potential to seek credits...
NavieM wrote: Work at WM.
No idea how it effects the account. Mine got blacklisted in Feb, though so possibly could result in one down the road? (If you keep asking/upgrading) I'm not 100% certain
Not sure how long it's on there for. Mine just started in January and has been generating a new note every month automatically
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
4401 posts
10674 upvotes
dealhungry1 wrote: Where is this note? "Potential credit seeker" seems to judge quite a bit... everyone has the potential to seek credits...
If you go to a store. Reps can check your notes during the upgrade process. Any notes within the last 120 days can be seen
Public Mobile customer

$17.95 + 6.95 SAF
100 postal code wide minutes
unlimited texts
0GB data
Nov 26, 2015
624 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto, ON
NavieM wrote: If you go to a store. Reps can check your notes during the upgrade process. Any notes within the last 120 days can be seen
Yeah I can see that note on my account too..No longer can upgrade phones or add lines on my account..Called and they told me u got so many phones last year now you wont be able to buy new phones..How long? They told me we are not sure but atlleast one year for sure thats what they told me..potential credit seeker is the redflag here..in the note it says campaign loaded potential credit seeker..if someone knows the work around here let me know..I m stuck here cant upgrade phone or cant add line..
Apr 18, 2017
706 posts
350 upvotes
Poland
Anybody have any luck with this? Thinking of heading out to WM today
Jan 28, 2006
463 posts
254 upvotes
Brampton
JuiceHen wrote: Wait, how exactly would I cancel? Could I literally cancel after I buy the phone, and call Koodo to cancel it?
Buy a $10 kodoo prepaid SIM and port anytime would automatically cancel your post paid line ..works every time for me Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Oct 11, 2012
233 posts
234 upvotes
TORONTO
Notes on the koodo side or walmart side?
NavieM wrote: If you go to a store. Reps can check your notes during the upgrade process. Any notes within the last 120 days can be seen
Oct 11, 2012
233 posts
234 upvotes
TORONTO
Wow at that point, unless you have a good plan, might as well switch out to another company....
krnmeraiya wrote: Yeah I can see that note on my account too..No longer can upgrade phones or add lines on my account..Called and they told me u got so many phones last year now you wont be able to buy new phones..How long? They told me we are not sure but atlleast one year for sure thats what they told me..potential credit seeker is the redflag here..in the note it says campaign loaded potential credit seeker..if someone knows the work around here let me know..I m stuck here cant upgrade phone or cant add line..
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
4401 posts
10674 upvotes
dealhungry1 wrote: Notes on the koodo side or walmart side?
Notes are on Koodo's side so you should be able to see them anywhere that sells Koodo
Public Mobile customer

$17.95 + 6.95 SAF
100 postal code wide minutes
unlimited texts
0GB data
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
4214 posts
5059 upvotes
Montreal, QC
dealhungry1 wrote: Wow at that point, unless you have a good plan, might as well switch out to another company....
If you look at my signature, that's exactly what I did Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Happy Koodo Public Mobile and Videotron Fizz customer :-)
Jan 18, 2017
398 posts
308 upvotes
krnmeraiya wrote: Yeah I can see that note on my account too..No longer can upgrade phones or add lines on my account..Called and they told me u got so many phones last year now you wont be able to buy new phones..How long? They told me we are not sure but atlleast one year for sure thats what they told me..potential credit seeker is the redflag here..in the note it says campaign loaded potential credit seeker..if someone knows the work around here let me know..I m stuck here cant upgrade phone or cant add line..
You over did it lol

How many phones u need? Did you flip the ones you got?
Nov 26, 2015
624 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto, ON
dealhungry1 wrote: Wow at that point, unless you have a good plan, might as well switch out to another company....
I have a good plan so I will stick with them .40$ 6 gb with 1 gb free add on I have...
Nov 26, 2015
624 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto, ON
250strong wrote: You over did it lol

How many phones u need? Did you flip the ones you got?
Yeah I think I overdid it but to be honest offers were so good so cant control..
Feb 3, 2010
261 posts
237 upvotes
Charlottetown
Tobsterboi wrote: is this deal still available?
Picked up one in Walmart Charlottetown Saturday morning

$0 Device ($360 balance on tab $15 per month)
$50 per month plan (4gb Data, 500mins)
$100 WM Gift Card
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2015
1104 posts
1181 upvotes
Great deal, if only this was for existing customers as well. Can always hope :)
Public Mobile $13 plan
Thanks to RFD
Jan 22, 2018
37 posts
6 upvotes
Got one this weekend in Walmart Alliston. med tab, 100 GC, canceled the line today. No issue.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)