Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] [Koodo/Rogers ] $150 bonus GC all NEW 2YR/TAB activations

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 12th, 2018 12:32 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
2839 posts
3374 upvotes

[Koodo/Rogers ] $150 bonus GC all NEW 2YR/TAB activations

Expiry:
August 6, 2018
Retailer:
Walmart
Not as good as last time, but here's this months $150 GC offers

Here is the list of Koodo giftcards:
GIFT CARDS LISTED BELOW ALREADY INCLUDE THE $150 BONUS.
Unless stated otherwise, the upfront cost is 0.

iPhone SE = $375 giftcard [tab medium]
iPhone 6 = $375 giftcard [tab medium]
iPhone 6 = $225 giftcard [tab small]
iPhone 6S = $150 giftcard [tab medium]
Samsung A5 = $150 giftcard [tab small]
Samsung A5 = $350 giftcard [tab medium]
Samsung A8 = $250 giftcard [tab medium]
LG Q6 = $250 giftcard [tab small]
LG G6 = $300 giftcard [tab large]
Google Pixel 2 XL = $150 giftcard [extra large tab]

Small tab financing is $240, Medium is $360, Large is $480 and Extra Large is $720

Remember that there is a $30 activation/upgrade fee now.

As always TRY for a seasonal hold or be courteous enough to keep the account for 90 days.
Last edited by NavieM on Aug 5th, 2018 4:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Koodo, Fido, Telus, Public Mobile, Virgin customer.
84 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2014
1096 posts
600 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Any chance I can upgrade and get a GC?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
2839 posts
3374 upvotes
alkaint wrote: Any chance I can upgrade and get a GC?
nope there's rarely ever gift cards on upgrades. I think last time was black friday
Koodo, Fido, Telus, Public Mobile, Virgin customer.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 21, 2005
11552 posts
10527 upvotes
Good deal. But is not as hot as 5 weeks ago. iSE $350GC small tab, i6 $375 small tab and A5 $400GC small tab. I will wait a few weeks for the back to school promo.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $36 5GB, $12 250MB, 2x $7 50min/50text, Fido $5 4GB data only plan with a free tablet,
Zoomer $36 loyalty 4GB plan, $0 FPL home phone. Have a better and better day!
Sr. Member
Jan 24, 2015
511 posts
402 upvotes
GTA
so i can get a pixel 2 xl for $570+tax?

does wal-mart blacklist people for cancelling plans?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
2839 posts
3374 upvotes
redflags10 wrote: so i can get a pixel 2 xl for $570+tax?

does wal-mart blacklist people for cancelling plans?
Yeah notes on account to not activate additional lines, as long as the manager is doing their job
Koodo, Fido, Telus, Public Mobile, Virgin customer.
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2014
3311 posts
1315 upvotes
Toronto
As always TRY for a seasonal hold or be courteous enough to keep the account for 90 days.
sorry for being a noob. What is a seasonal hold? And what is the cost of keeping the account for 90 days compared to cancelling after 1 day?
Sr. Member
Jan 24, 2015
511 posts
402 upvotes
GTA
NavieM wrote: Yeah notes on account to not activate additional lines, as long as the manager is doing their job
thanks. what if i order through Koodo (so without giftcard) and cancel immediately. does koodo flag people for this?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2007
9517 posts
4241 upvotes
6ix
Elfwood wrote: sorry for being a noob. What is a seasonal hold? And what is the cost of keeping the account for 90 days compared to cancelling after 1 day?
Seasonal Hold Plan
Koodo has a Seasonal Hold Plan for just $15/month for 6 months so you can keep your Koodo phone number and account open while traveling outside of Canada. This plan temporarily suspends your wireless services, including voice, data and text messages.

A few things to know
The Seasonal Hold Plan is available only to customers who are leaving Canada for more than 1 month.
To be eligible, your account must be in good standing and active for at least 90 days.
After you switch over to the Seasonal Hold Plan, your previous monthly plan may no longer be available. But you will be able to choose from any of our latest monthly plans.
If you have a monthly Tab charge, you'll keep paying for your Tab charge in addition to the Seasonal Hold Plan.
Only 911 calls can be placed while on the Seasonal Hold Plan

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/keepin ... travelling
Koodo $40 8GB
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 6, 2008
3514 posts
1284 upvotes
BC
embguy wrote: Good deal. But is not as hot as 5 weeks ago. iSE $350GC small tab, i6 $375 small tab and A5 $400GC small tab. I will wait a few weeks for the back to school promo.
This.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
3712 posts
1040 upvotes
QC
There are no upgrade fee if you do it online
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
1567 posts
1077 upvotes
Surrey
NavieM wrote: Not as good as last time, but here's this months $150 GC offers

Here is the list of Koodo giftcards:
GIFT CARDS LISTED BELOW ALREADY INCLUDE THE $150 BONUS.
Unless stated otherwise, the upfront cost is 0.

iPhone SE = $375 giftcard [tab medium]
iPhone 6 = $375 giftcard [tab medium]
iPhone 6 = $225 giftcard [tab small]
iPhone 6S = $150 giftcard [tab medium]
Samsung A5 = $350 giftcard [tab medium]
Samsung A8 = $250 giftcard [tab medium]
LG Q6 = $250 giftcard [tab small]
LG G6 = $300 giftcard [tab large]
Google Pixel 2 XL = $150 giftcard [extra large tab]

Small tab financing is $240, Medium is $360, Large is $480 and Extra Large is $720

Remember that there is a $30 activation/upgrade fee now.

As always TRY for a seasonal hold or be courteous enough to keep the account for 90 days.
iPhone 6s tab medium shows $150 upfront online. Are u sure Walmart has for $0 upfront on tab medium plus the gift card?
Koodo $40/8gb $35/5gb wireless plans//

Top