Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

[Koodo/Telus/Virgin/Bell/Rogers/Fido ] $150 bonus GC all NEW 2YR/TAB activations

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2018 1:13 pm
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
17353 posts
4733 upvotes
Is LG Q6 good?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Jun 28, 2018
211 posts
111 upvotes
kiasu wrote: Is LG Q6 good?
I'd say excellent screent performance and that's all I can feel.
Aug 31, 2014
560 posts
899 upvotes
ontario
mystj wrote: As iP7, it's Large tab which is 480 instead of 720. For $100 GC on Koodo, I don't know how long you have to stay to get it.
Also I think the deal is iP7 32GB, which i think it's too limited memory space though.
Yes sorry I noticed that it was only $480 on the tab, which I guess means after it's all said and done I'd have paid $155 for the 32gb. Agreed on the size issue though, if I were to put the 128gb on a large tab I guess that would be $480 - $325GC = $155 + $130 upfront for the 128gb iP7?
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2003
1434 posts
42 upvotes
How quickly have you guys called in to cancel? Same day?
Feb 26, 2010
20 posts
13 upvotes
Mississauga
If I were to go with Koodo Samsung A5 with the cheapest plan and small tab, how much am I looking at for cancellation fee?

How much would it be to cancel a day later compared to cancelling after 3 months?
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
3046 posts
3826 upvotes
Langley
mkmoo wrote: If I were to go with Koodo Samsung A5 with the cheapest plan and small tab, how much am I looking at for cancellation fee?

How much would it be to cancel a day later compared to cancelling after 3 months?
(Phone $0 up front + $400 gift card) - $315ish to cancel ($240 tab + $30 activation fee + however long you decide to keep, or 3 month seasonal hold($15 x 3))
at the end you end up with free A5 and some gift card left over.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
2423 posts
1948 upvotes
Calgary
ryde or die wrote: I I wonder if someone has actually been blacklisted from buying these deals.
There's been a bunch of warnings being bandied about. But nobody can cite any case of someone who buys 1 phone at a time who's been blacklisted. Frankly, I've heard of nobody being blacklisted at all. Fear mongering?
In your pants!
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
2423 posts
1948 upvotes
Calgary
426Hemi wrote: How quickly have you guys called in to cancel? Same day?
Next day with a reasonably valid reason.
In your pants!
Feb 26, 2010
20 posts
13 upvotes
Mississauga
Can someone explain to me how people do this multiple times a weekend? If this offer is for koodo only, how are they not keeping track of who signs up for this?

The only thing I can think of is if you are with Koodo already and you repeatedly open and cancel new lines
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
2423 posts
1948 upvotes
Calgary
mkmoo wrote: Can someone explain to me how people do this multiple times a weekend? If this offer is for koodo only, how are they not keeping track of who signs up for this?

The only thing I can think of is if you are with Koodo already and you repeatedly open and cancel new lines
Koodo just sees the activations and cancellations. The gift card comes from Walmart; Koodo does not see that, nor cares.
In your pants!
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2009
1164 posts
580 upvotes
Vancouver
How the **** does Vancouver and surrounding area get sold out a5 so freaking fast . Can anyone confirm it's all gone and not just bs excuses by reps ?
Dec 27, 2005
603 posts
121 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just got the s8.

I have a bell sim card.can I just port over to cancel ?
Jan 13, 2017
456 posts
525 upvotes
Toronto
FatWallet wrote: There's been a bunch of warnings being bandied about. But nobody can cite any case of someone who buys 1 phone at a time who's been blacklisted. Frankly, I've heard of nobody being blacklisted at all. Fear mongering?
I just signed up for the S8 with $300 GC, at first the rep was reluctant to give it to me, kept saying it's $150 GC and no more. The second rep i talked to checked and confirmed it was $300. Overall, it was a success. Thx u rfd fams
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2011
5572 posts
1177 upvotes
GTA
mkmoo wrote: Can someone explain to me how people do this multiple times a weekend? If this offer is for koodo only, how are they not keeping track of who signs up for this?

Isn't it the other ways around? If you keep open/cancel new lines within a week for several weeks, the sale rep will recognize you but seeing your account doesn't have any new line. Will the rep sale you more?

1 account can have up to 5-7 lines and Koodo can approve to have more than 1 account. If you together with your spouse/family accounts, you have enough lines to repeat the process and keep it in SH for 90 days.
Dec 18, 2017
46 posts
21 upvotes
FWIW, rep I spoke with at the Guildford location in Surrey, BC said no more S8's.
Jun 19, 2015
17 posts
2 upvotes
Is there any way to get any other retailer to match these deals?

I guess they would need a copy of the advertisement, and there is no advertisement — is that correct?

I am in Vancouver. Thank you
Mar 17, 2017
219 posts
83 upvotes
Looking for an iPhone X, wonder if this is the best deal out there yet....
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
2423 posts
1948 upvotes
Calgary
JaredI621074 wrote: Is there any way to get any other retailer to match these deals?
No. These are Walmart gift cards.
In your pants!
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2012
1653 posts
1222 upvotes
Vancouver, BC Canada
Anyone know of a Wally's in metro Vancouver that carries Pixel 2 XL..personally have yet to come across one Neutral Face
Aug 18, 2010
808 posts
405 upvotes
Toronto
The same Walmart I got the phone from wouldn’t let me buy prepaid visas with the gift cards :(

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)