Walmart

Kurgo seasonal tire totes - $9 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2021 8:51 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2464 posts
2221 upvotes
gusmiley wrote: Bought at my local walmart for $19.99 a couple of weeks ago. Not cool it wasn't $9, but I needed it anyways.
Now 0.02? I live a block from that walmart. Any possible move for $20 back in pocket? Price correction? Return and re-buy it?
calbean wrote: As stated above, the $0.02 marking is to designate items that need to be taken off the shelf to be sent back to the manufacturer. If you actually needed the totes, I'd just keep them at this point. You'd likely not get a price correction (as the $0.02 item was not to be sold anyways) and if you return yours, you probably won't find the $0.02 item on the shelf and you'd be out of the totes that you needed anyways.
And apparently $46.50 is a hot deal so @ $19.99 its basically a steal.

lee-valley-set-4-tire-storage-bags-46-5 ... g-2495059/
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2003
1085 posts
494 upvotes
GTA
BinaryJay wrote: How about me who just stacks the tires in the garage without putting them in anything? I don't really see the point, just extra steps to take out/put in instead of just rolling to the car and changing them and rolling back.
+1 also stacking mine but I have purchased something to cover all 4 tires in one shot. I have alloys and usually clean them before storage. Just opened the cover to check this past weekend, and all the wheels are still dust free :) I also splurged on a tire dolly from Can tire so I can roll the stack a little bit closer. In hindsight, it was not really needed.. but Can tire return policies means I'm stuck with it now.
Images
  • 20201217_110408.jpg
May 15, 2018
23 posts
26 upvotes
moarmoto wrote: Where are you located? Might want to buy for 22
How do they let you buy it for 2 cents? I thought that meant they put it away.
Dec 20, 2012
478 posts
386 upvotes
Barrie
Rotvic wrote: How do they let you buy it for 2 cents? I thought that meant they put it away.
Not my receipt, but go through self checkout for 0.02 items.
May 15, 2018
23 posts
26 upvotes
But how do i get the item? I have to take it from the back? lol
Sep 7, 2017
841 posts
750 upvotes
Went to Walmart to look for clearance TV. Found the last two of these totes for .02 Purchased through self checkout.

Anybody else notice you can’t mute the speaker anymore?
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2007
1849 posts
755 upvotes
Vancouver
Well worth the $9 bucks I paid. Easy to slide on, pull it to fit the wheel nice and snug, easier to lug around and gives the wheel some protection from scratching when moving and sliding them around.
Nov 19, 2004
641 posts
71 upvotes
Montreal
Stocktrack showing nothing whatsoever (or phantom 1 item) inventory in most the of Montreal and suburban regions.
Jan 15, 2013
104 posts
18 upvotes
Moncton
Buy as many as you can and resell,
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2017
1331 posts
1311 upvotes
gilead99 wrote: Buy as many as you can and resell,
Or how about leave it for people who want to buy and will actually use it!!!!! Stupid scalpers.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
3087 posts
12755 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
Rotvic wrote: How do they let you buy it for 2 cents? I thought that meant they put it away.
I did go through self checkout and add 2lb of grapes which is on sale this week.
Rogers Unlimited Province, 12gb $39/month!
Deal Addict
May 8, 2004
3626 posts
1582 upvotes
Toronto
Picked up 6 sets at the Trenton Walmart for 2 cents each via self checkout. Figured it's been a month now and it's just going to sit there until a Walmart employee notices and takes it away... so I might as well.
Oct 17, 2021
1 posts
Homer88 wrote: Picked up 6 sets at the Trenton Walmart for 2 cents each via self checkout. Figured it's been a month now and it's just going to sit there until a Walmart employee notices and takes it away... so I might as well.
Would you be looking to get rid of a set? Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes