[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2017
1114 posts
2978 upvotes
New Brunswick

[Walmart] The Last of Us Part II - $49.96

Lowest it has been so far, I believe.

Also Walmart's gaming Twitter hinted at some further deals coming tomorrow; likely competing with Prime Day.

84 replies
Dec 7, 2012
851 posts
503 upvotes
Ontario
Big fan of Part 1 here but even this is too much for Part 2. They must have an enormous amount of unsold stock.
Your advertisement here
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3863 posts
3612 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Damn that's less than 4 months. This has got to be a Walmart-flexing-its-muscle sale.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2015
1076 posts
592 upvotes
NOYB
Hate the storyline. It doesn't have to go that way :(

No spoiler..
Zoomer + VoIP.ms user

Stay away from OT/PRC and whoever acts like an xxxxxxx there.
Feb 4, 2019
301 posts
426 upvotes
To counterbalance those that weren't fans of TLOU2, I absolutely loved this game. Technically and gameplay wise, it's a marked improvement over the first. As far as the story goes, it makes some bold choices to say the least.

Play the game, make your own judgment.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
2372 posts
4703 upvotes
Great game, better than the first IMO. If you don't agree with their choices you are probably gonna have a bad time.
Oct 10, 2010
42 posts
47 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks, bought it... Perfect for my upcoming PS5.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2007
3550 posts
1707 upvotes
GTA
Fantastic gameplay. Overall improves on everything from the 1st one. Storyline is bad.
Jan 5, 2018
45 posts
38 upvotes
I would want my money back even at $49.

Maybe if it hits $20 with GOTY edition.
NOT A WOMAN. JUST GOT A WEIRD NAME. I AM A MAN. THANKS.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1102 posts
704 upvotes
Don't listen to the reviews. One of the best PS4 games available right now. The gameplay and story way better then the first one.
Dec 23, 2019
13 posts
37 upvotes
If you enjoyed The Last Jedi and the Season 8 of Game of Thrones you'd love this 'story'. The way they try to get you to like a character with no redeeming qualities are so shallow my 5 year old could see through them.
A complete mess that has characters with zero consistency and plot holes that are actually laughable. The entire story relies on so many coincidences and flashbacks it isn't engaging whatsoever.

The graphics are great but the gameplay really isn't too different from the original, and the story is such a disappointment that if you enjoyed the first TLOU this is a hard pass. Save your money for Ghost of Tsushima or literally anything else
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3644 posts
3701 upvotes
Ottawa
Don't listen to the comedians in the thread. It is the best game of the generation. They're just mad because of one certain thing.
Tampa Bay Lightning ⚡ 2020 Stanley Cup Champions!!!
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
1476 posts
622 upvotes
Toronto
Great price, one of the best game ive ever played..
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
1476 posts
622 upvotes
Toronto
TheLongDark wrote: If you enjoyed The Last Jedi and the Season 8 of Game of Thrones you'd love this 'story'. The way they try to get you to like a character with no redeeming qualities are so shallow my 5 year old could see through them.
A complete mess that has characters with zero consistency and plot holes that are actually laughable. The entire story relies on so many coincidences and flashbacks it isn't engaging whatsoever.

The graphics are great but the gameplay really isn't too different from the original, and the story is such a disappointment that if you enjoyed the first TLOU this is a hard pass. Save your money for Ghost of Tsushima or literally anything else
Wow do you really have to shove your opinion down everyone's throat? I enjoyed the story and it doesnt have to be rainbows and unicorns every game (go back to playing your final fantasy 7 remake). If you dont like the story it still doesnt mean its a bad game. Please stop telingl people how to spend their money.