Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Leatherman Wingman/Sidekick $20 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 21st, 2018 9:57 am
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2003
4676 posts
1285 upvotes
Hamilton
carbide wrote: Wave has been available from WMT for quite a while. $98 is a good price, considerably cheaper than MEC or other places. The only time I remember it lower, was when HD cleared their stock 3(?) years ago, around $60.
Lowes cleared their stock 2 years ago.
Had about 4-5 leatherman variations from $20-80.
I hesitated back then. If I could go back it would be a diff story.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2011
1534 posts
453 upvotes
PEI
Get out your time machine:
I got Wave (+sheath) + flashlight combo at costco online for $69.99 in 2012
Leatherman® Wave® Multi-tool with LED Lenser P3 Flashlight Gift

Sucks they are so expensive now and wished I had got the deal in this thread. Also sucks flashlights went up in price when CAD tanked. I use headlamps around 200 days a year, flashlights almost everyday.
Have the wave with me everyday for work (with screw bits and extension). Have 2 leatherman squirts around house that I got at Canadian Tire for ~$25 each. Great little multitools. I mostly use pliers+knife. Occasionally scissors and screwdriver.
Would have liked to try these mid size multitools. But not at full price.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2009
1322 posts
906 upvotes
East of Toronto
Thanks. Found a Wingman for $20 at the Walmart in Smiths Falls, ON. Last one. Also bought a Gerber US1 for $10.
Jun 5, 2007
56 posts
18 upvotes
Ottawa
Same here. Says "item unavailable".
"If you can't explain it, you don't understand it."
Dec 4, 2016
20 posts
1 upvote
Deal is too Good ! Tbut i have purchased it last week and its my bad Luck now
Oct 15, 2007
132 posts
163 upvotes
TO
Damn... deal was too hot.
If only I could find a Walmart which still has it in stock.
Jun 5, 2018
3 posts
no wingmans are spotted . I only saw the waves for $99 but that is too much. It seems like they are getting out of the knife biz.
has anyone seen waves on sale in Walmart ? or does anyone know when ?
Sep 23, 2017
17 posts
1 upvote
eclone wrote: The best mutitool is the one you always have on you. For me it's the Leatherman style cs. I use almost daily. I want a new one, but too bad they've almost doubled in price.

My wave on the other hand I've used maybe a handful of times
quoted right out of the "new rules to buying muti tools" eh?
I have a wave in my bag for work/school. A wingman in the car (just in case, comes with a clip and spring pliers are nice) and my style PS thats truly an EDC- the pliers might be near useless but the siczzors are solid. Deadly expensive though but it's came in handy a lot

wingmans were out at my wal mart and the website doesn't show jack
Nov 11, 2014
25 posts
20 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Digging up a bit of an old post, no?
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11901 posts
24210 upvotes
andrewabc wrote: Get out your time machine:
I got Wave (+sheath) + flashlight combo at costco online for $69.99 in 2012
Leatherman® Wave® Multi-tool with LED Lenser P3 Flashlight Gift

Sucks they are so expensive now and wished I had got the deal in this thread. Also sucks flashlights went up in price when CAD tanked. I use headlamps around 200 days a year, flashlights almost everyday.
Have the wave with me everyday for work (with screw bits and extension). Have 2 leatherman squirts around house that I got at Canadian Tire for ~$25 each. Great little multitools. I mostly use pliers+knife. Occasionally scissors and screwdriver.
Would have liked to try these mid size multitools. But not at full price.
eclone wrote: The best mutitool is the one you always have on you. For me it's the Leatherman style cs. I use almost daily. I want a new one, but too bad they've almost doubled in price.

My wave on the other hand I've used maybe a handful of times
SuperTac wrote: quoted right out of the "new rules to buying muti tools" eh?
I have a wave in my bag for work/school. A wingman in the car (just in case, comes with a clip and spring pliers are nice) and my style PS thats truly an EDC- the pliers might be near useless but the siczzors are solid. Deadly expensive though but it's came in handy a lot

wingmans were out at my wal mart and the website doesn't show jack
What are your opinions of these...

Leatherman Style PS 831490: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B075LSNWDW
I think the difference with this one and the CS model is the knife vs scissors

I decided to go with this one... Leatherman Squirt PS4 - Black (831234): https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B004IZR5XS
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
2278 posts
1888 upvotes
IDStorms wrote: What are your opinions of these...

Leatherman Style PS 831490: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B075LSNWDW
I think the difference with this one and the CS model is the knife vs scissors

I decided to go with this one... Leatherman Squirt PS4 - Black (831234): https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B004IZR5XS
Yes, the difference is CS you get full functional scissors and knife, PS you get the pliers. For me, functional scissors and knife is more useful for everyday needs.

Squirt is not as compact. Style adds minimal bulk to the key ring. Its size is not even noticeable which is why I prefer it.
Images
  • IMG_20180621_093746.jpg
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11901 posts
24210 upvotes
eclone wrote: Yes, the difference is CS you get full functional scissors and knife, PS you get the pliers. For me, functional scissors and knife is more useful for everyday needs.

Squirt is not as compact. Style adds minimal bulk to the key ring. Its size is not even noticeable which is why I prefer it.
Thanks!

I didn't notice the full size scissors on top, which replace the pliers!

I might have to reconsider by purchase after seeing your photo, as I thought it was larger too.

What sold me on the Squirt, was seeing one reviewer's photo (attached below)

I still think the Squirt is a little smaller:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)