LEGO Ideas LEGO® NASA Apollo Saturn V (21309) - $149.86 [Hard to Find]

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2018 9:11 am
[OP]
Oct 18, 2012
346 posts
465 upvotes
OTTAWA

[Walmart] LEGO Ideas LEGO® NASA Apollo Saturn V (21309) - $149.86 [Hard to Find]

So, I'm just posting this because NASA Lego sometimes is hard to find. No sale on this product.

It's $149.86 regular price. It's been quite a while that this has been stocked again. It's available on Amazon.com but doesn't ship to Canada.

Right now, it's available on Walmart.ca. It's a really nice Lego design and a great centrepiece once built and displayed. It's quite big.
Also available on ToysRUs.ca http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp ... =129615126

Found a reddit post that stated that this product will be in stocked throughout 2018 (whatever inventory remaining) from a re-run with production ending on January 02, 2018.
https://www.reddit.com/r/lego/comments/ ... ill_be_in/
29 replies
May 27, 2007
242 posts
26 upvotes
Awesome, thank you. I've been waiting for Amazon.ca to stock it, didn't realize Walmart had it.
Deal Addict
May 21, 2014
1584 posts
2727 upvotes
Calgary, AB
That is really cool.
Pro tip - If you can't stop thinking about it ....BUY IT !
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2008
4538 posts
611 upvotes
Scarborough
Decile wrote: Just an FYI that this is available at the Lego online store too (VIP points and your favourite cashback site for a better discount).

Link to Lego Shop Saturn V page
SquareCube wrote: Apparently, there is a freebie for purchases over $35.00 as well. https://shop.lego.com/en-CA/Free-City-D ... agster_GWP
FWIW Lego store in Yorkdale had quite a few of them this past Saturday, you also get the freebie as well
Saturn V is as awesome build, I just need somewhere to display mine

Millennium Falcon was also supposed to be back in stock I think today or so I was told Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Help Contribute to our Wedding Fund :) A wise fortune cookie once told me this:
"A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist"
FS: Christmas Window Decor :lol:
FS: 10mm H&R Trak+ wheel spacers, 5x100/112, 57.1c/b
Aug 6, 2007
137 posts
157 upvotes
Bought this last year. Had an amazing time putting it together, everyone comments on it in my living room. Worth every penny!
Jun 30, 2009
685 posts
141 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks, just bought it online at Chapters. 2% cashback through ebates
Jun 28, 2004
489 posts
84 upvotes
Not sure if it's really "hard to find" as I've seen it a few lego stores in the last month already. But yes, definitely a nice set to have. It's on my to-get list after spending too much on lego and duplo over the holidays already
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2005
1698 posts
1036 upvotes
Vancouver
This set is no longer considered hard to find. It's been out for a long time and every body has it in stock now.

I'll just wait for Costco to carry this set and then buy it on clearance.
I'll Keep It Short and Sweet. Family, Religion, Friendship ... These Are the Three Demons You Must Slay if You Wish to Succeed in Business
Oct 29, 2010
361 posts
331 upvotes
Ottawa
This set is no longer considered hard to find. It's been out for a long time and every body has it in stock now.

I'll just wait for Costco to carry this set and then buy it on clearance.
I can't recall ever seeing an Ideas set at Costco. They are more City sets and whatever IP might be popular that Christmas.
Oct 29, 2010
361 posts
331 upvotes
Ottawa
Also, not related to the deal.

But it is pretty cool that the piece count is 1969... that must have been intended.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
1490 posts
1616 upvotes
Edmonton
It's beautiful, but this is RFD. How can I justify paying full price?
Aug 6, 2007
137 posts
157 upvotes
For those of you buying this; the command module comes in white for the rocket and in grey for the splashdown model....I ended up contacting lego and stating that the splashdown piece was missing, and ended up putting it on the top of the rocket

https://www.lego.com/en-us/service/replacementparts

Free shipping, although there is wait time on delivery
Jan 6, 2013
59 posts
109 upvotes
Montreal, Qc
For those who wants to complement it:

Lego NASA Apollo Saturn V Launch Umbilical Tower (LUT) :

Crawler:

And why not the 1/60 scale :P
Deal Addict
May 2, 2004
1661 posts
441 upvotes
Also available online from Lego. You also get $5 worth of points. Could use eBates and get an additional 3% back.
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2009
2401 posts
364 upvotes
Wow didn't realize they were so expensive...got it for $45 from a local liquidator that stocks a lot of walmart returns (at least I assume they're returns). By far the best built set I've worked with so far.