Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

LG 55" NanoCell 4K UHD LCD Smart TV, 55SM8100 for $0.02 ??? - YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2020 5:29 pm
Oct 16, 2017
380 posts
1139 upvotes
geotr wrote: That's a good strategy. But once you paid for the item and the receipt describes it exactly with correct details. The sale is made and they cannot force you to return.
They stopped him before he wa able to pay for the item.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
9486 posts
2349 upvotes
Anyone selling theirs? Willing to buy it for $1.00. 50 times what you paid Face With Tears Of Joy
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2005
2141 posts
600 upvotes
Scarborough
based on my experience with stocktrack and low priced TVS. The employees will always deny it or say they don't have it.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2009
1323 posts
617 upvotes
Laval
bobbings wrote: Anyone selling theirs? Willing to buy it for $1.00. 50 times what you paid Face With Tears Of Joy
Damn. That's a great offer. Listen I really need a 4K TV so I'll double this. 2$
I'll even come pick it up from Quebec if you're in Ontario!!!
Dec 14, 2010
109 posts
177 upvotes
Ottawa
loonie_deal wrote: Saw this on stocktrack and not sure if Walmart would even allow you to purchase this TV for 2 cents.

Some locations still indicates there's stock but as always its super YMMV.

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=71919263032
Don't waste you time in the Ottawa/Gatineau area as I have already checked because it says they have 1 in stock - no luck.
I like stuff
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
You goons realize they are still making money even at 2 cents
Deal Fanatic
Jan 4, 2011
5769 posts
3741 upvotes
West Vancouver
ar2020 wrote: You goons realize they are still making money even at 2 cents
yes yes. And a lot of it.
Jun 9, 2013
460 posts
363 upvotes
Surrey
thanks op. just rushed to my local walmart and got one.
May 19, 2017
389 posts
585 upvotes
I noticed this and the 2 cent RCA tv last week, I can confirm that like 3 or 4 different walmarts that had it listed but "Out of Stock" even with more than 0, none of them actually had one. It's 2 cents because it's been EOL'd from the system so any stock left is either non-existent due to breakage, theft or other reasons, or you get lucky and find one hidden away in a corner. I did get a $24 tfal optigrill+ while looking for the tv's, similar situation.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
6548 posts
8308 upvotes
GTA
I hope nobody is making a special trip to Walmart for this TV. It's phantom stock or already in the back room ready to ship to LG. Even if there was one on the floor they make you pay for expensive electronics in that department so you would never get it to the self checkout.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
3085 posts
1882 upvotes
GTA
kjc123 wrote: thanks op. just rushed to my local walmart and got one.
Post receipt or never happened
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2004
3064 posts
621 upvotes
Ottawa
This tv has been on clearance in Ottawa for $450 for months. Gone and physically checked and the store has no stock. Even got them to check the back room.

Nothing available.

There is seriously no way to check out a tv for 2 cents even if it was there.

Seriously have had a wm employee rip something out of my bag as I was trying to pay once before when checking out a 2 cent toy.
Pepsi WEH Winner - 4 for 5
Didn't win a Xbox X.. but next best thing. Scored at the Brick for $249! $300 off!!!
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
2423 posts
2067 upvotes
Ontario
kjc123 wrote: thanks op. just rushed to my local walmart and got one.
Nah. You didn't.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2008
5348 posts
11198 upvotes
Ottawa
freakx2001 wrote: This tv has been on clearance in Ottawa for $450 for months. Gone and physically checked and the store has no stock. Even got them to check the back room.

Nothing available.

There is seriously no way to check out a tv for 2 cents even if it was there.

Seriously have had a wm employee rip something out of my bag as I was trying to pay once before when checking out a 2 cent toy.
nah, I checked out multiple times through self checkout with several 2 cents items (mostly candies) in my bags. Just need to mute the loudspeaker.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2018
1215 posts
1741 upvotes
Mickey rourkes futon
Coz4k wrote: What an amateur move. You had one and let it go.

Your RFDer status is hereby revoked.
Dont rub it in i was kicking myself
Deal Fanatic
Jan 4, 2011
5769 posts
3741 upvotes
West Vancouver
Nubby666 wrote: Dont rub it in i was kicking myself
You will soon receive a convocation to be trialed before the RFD high council.

Keep an eye on your private messages.

Your case has been echoing to the highest spheres of RFD decision makers.

This will not end well.

Face With Tears Of Joy
Nov 25, 2014
712 posts
808 upvotes
Nubby666 wrote: They had this on the floor but i didnt think id be able to get to self checkout. I asked on rfd and by the time i got back they had pulled it to ship back to manufacturer the sales lady said. I honestly dont think id be able to get it through self checkout anyhow but have been worth a try.
Next time even if you think you have a 1% chance of succeeding, try it anyways. At worst you will be told no. Then the next time after that you can think of what went wrong and what excuses to use.
Dec 14, 2010
109 posts
177 upvotes
Ottawa
Coz4k wrote: What an amateur move. You had one and let it go.

Your RFDer status is hereby revoked.
Doesn't work... believe me, I had one in hand and tried. The cash asks for a CSM (manager I think) and they tell you it's not for sale - it's the demo unit - it needs to go back to some sort of Central office - every reason in the book. I'll attach the picture.

Cheers,
Images
  • upload.jpg
I like stuff
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
2423 posts
2067 upvotes
Ontario
d_henri wrote: Doesn't work... believe me, I had one in hand and tried. The cash asks for a CSM (manager I think) and they tell you it's not for sale - it's the demo unit - it needs to go back to some sort of Central office - every reason in the book. I'll attach the picture.

Cheers,
"Central office". The managers living room.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2004
3064 posts
621 upvotes
Ottawa
seafish wrote: nah, I checked out multiple times through self checkout with several 2 cents items (mostly candies) in my bags. Just need to mute the loudspeaker.
Dude! I learned quickly to go to the self checkout for 2 cent items. It's easy.

I meant checking out a tv. LOL. No way to drag a tv to the self checkout.
Pepsi WEH Winner - 4 for 5
Didn't win a Xbox X.. but next best thing. Scored at the Brick for $249! $300 off!!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)