Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Walmart - LG 60" 1080p 120Hz LED SMART TV (60LB6100) - $798

• Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2015 1:27 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2010
1864 posts
1174 upvotes
GTA
BHA1 wrote: It looks like this TV is available only online (for store pickup, or shipment).

If someone could post their $478 receipt from online purchase, I'd love to email it to WM and see if they will match it. They will probably have to, since it's their own receipt. If they sold someone that TV at that price, I can't see how they can refuse and charge me a higher price!

Someone please post (or PM) the receipt.. thanks!

I've already tried and they said no.
Award Winning Realtor - I LOVE MY JOB!!
At the end of the day, you're the boss and need to make sure I'm worth your rate of pay!
Deal Addict
May 12, 2004
3058 posts
488 upvotes
Mississauga
I wouldn't mind posting receipt once I receive shipping confirmation for the TV.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2005
1020 posts
130 upvotes
Durham
loriblum wrote: I've already tried and they said no.
What's their excuse for not price matching it?
For sale:

"If the theory doesn't match the fact, change the fact"
Heatware
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2010
1864 posts
1174 upvotes
GTA
Because it isn't price "matching" as it was online and it was specific to that moment. Lmao such a lame excuse but I'm happy with the price I paid regardless.
Award Winning Realtor - I LOVE MY JOB!!
At the end of the day, you're the boss and need to make sure I'm worth your rate of pay!
Oct 20, 2011
85 posts
76 upvotes
TORONTO
CanKon wrote: The 478 orders will get cancelled, and you will lose out on getting this tv for 798 since they're sold out.

This is an excellent tv. Picture quality is amazing. Remember this is an amazing price for a backlit Led television, especially one that is Smart. The next cheapest would be around $1500.

Only cons are the speakers, remote and the tv stand.
Sound quality sucks and a nice LG sound bar can easily fix that. ( I recommend the NB350).
Remote sucks for using with it's smart features. I recommend downloading the LG app asap and using a phone/tablet to control it.
stands are very cheap and flimsy.
I got a shipment notice

http://imgur.com/sJScZHL
Jan 18, 2005
457 posts
64 upvotes
I believe my order for 478 just got shipped, received a tracking number and receipt.
Aug 20, 2013
257 posts
105 upvotes
vindollar wrote: I believe my order for 478 just got shipped, received a tracking number and receipt.
please post receipt!
Deal Addict
May 12, 2004
3058 posts
488 upvotes
Mississauga
vindollar wrote: I believe my order for 478 just got shipped, received a tracking number and receipt.
At what time did you order or get the first confirmation email from walmart
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
Congrats to all RFDers who bought $478,the last time I checked this tv was 3:30 AM ,and it was $798 and I was debating if should return my Sony 55" tv and get this one,then I decided to stick to the Sony,but for $500 I'd have returned my Sony TV for sure.
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2005
1417 posts
313 upvotes
London, ON
The price is good even at $798
Deal Addict
May 12, 2004
3058 posts
488 upvotes
Mississauga
To those that got the shipping receipt, what day is shipping scheduled for?
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2006
1412 posts
767 upvotes
Ottawa
kyo176 wrote: please post receipt!
Will they honour the deal in store if we can show his receipt? I don't need a TV but at 478 for a 60, I'd buy it in a second
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
eyoussef wrote: Will they honour the deal in store if we can show his receipt? I don't need a TV but at 478 for a 60, I'd buy it in a second
No.
Silence is the best answer to a fool
May 13, 2015
20 posts
34 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Why? The page doesn't indicate that it is a clearance item. According to their Pricing page

If the price of a product drops after I buy it, can I get a refund for the difference?

Within 30 days (with receipt), if a customer has purchased an item from any Walmart store that is now offered at a lower Walmart price, the store will refund the difference of the price for the customer. Important: the refund excludes items that are on Clearance.

Unless I'm missing something I think there is a chance..?
Nov 15, 2005
723 posts
411 upvotes
Montreal
someone post receipt please!
Koodo 6gb call/text - 40$
Virgin Mobile 50/10 unlimited - 39,99$

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)