Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Lysol Products (wipes, sprays) - online and instore

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 6th, 2020 6:30 am
Jr. Member
Jan 27, 2010
166 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto
This was the only AHP product I could find.
Pre-empt surface wipes

Seems like there’s a production delay till the beginning of June
FWIW, these are all over the place at my place of work
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2007
1448 posts
567 upvotes
Canada
pacman wrote: What are the alternate brands/types that you suggest?
Assuming you don't care about the chemical composition of wipes ... Grand and Toy has plenty of wipes in stock, albeit at 1600-3000 wipes per order (and you will need to have a container big enough to hold the entire roll)
https://www.grandandtoy.com/en/product/ ... llsCT.aspx

https://www.grandandtoy.com/en/product/ ... llsCT.aspx
Member
User avatar
Feb 1, 2018
203 posts
104 upvotes
SirRobin wrote: I see, you are one of those damn hoarders; shame on you!
Lol, I need wipes daily after my job... But people keep provoking in that thread that it will be out of stock... I have been checking Costco the entire month there is never stock, so no choice to get that Dollar deal, but after some thought it was too expensive... That’s OK, at least I am using it right now. It is just too expensive...
Member
User avatar
Dec 13, 2016
267 posts
73 upvotes
GTA
MockingJayTM wrote: Lol, I need wipes daily after my job... But people keep provoking in that thread that it will be out of stock... I have been checking Costco the entire month there is never stock, so no choice to get that Dollar deal, but after some thought it was too expensive... That’s OK, at least I am using it right now. It is just too expensive...
Costco use there stock for instore use some employee of costco keep it for them.
FreedomMobile
DakilangMangingibig
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2007
1448 posts
567 upvotes
Canada
CamGuy85 wrote: This was the only AHP product I could find.
Pre-empt surface wipes

Seems like there’s a production delay till the beginning of June
FWIW, these are all over the place at my place of work
This is an example where wipes are in stock (but at inflated prices, IMHO):
https://www.cpapclinic.ca/CPAP-store/KE ... 160-Wipes-(6-inches-X-.php?CatalogID=1777&fp=true [Copy and paste link]

Just need to dig deeper on Google and you will find other places with cheaper stock ;-)
Jr. Member
Oct 20, 2007
179 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
I gave up buying wipes from Costco. Every time I go to Costco, all the wipes (Kirkland or Lysol) are sold out. The staffs have no idea when the next shipment will be.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 20, 2011
1689 posts
213 upvotes
I remember picking a pack of three for almost half the price for one from the amazon deal last year.
Covid times for these suckers who pay this much for inflated prices from these big corporations who are taking advantage of the situation.
Shame on them and I hope the loyal customers to these chains will see their true colours and stop shopping there once this is said and done.
Maybe shop somewhere which donates part of what you purchase towards relief funds for this pandemic instead.Confused Face
Member
Apr 16, 2019
323 posts
265 upvotes
cahk wrote: I am not certain about the fascination with Lysol wipes. Lysol and Chlorox wipes are QUAT-based chemicals, with a contact time of 4+ minutes (i.e. the surface has to remain visibly wet for the entire 4 minutes or disinfection is not achieved) .

Most people use the wipes incorrectly (i.e. using one wipe for a large surface so the liquid evaporate before the contact time)
https://swo.ipac-canada.org/photos/cust ... ov2015.pdf (p.11)

QUATs "have been reported to cause or worsen respiratory and skin irritation and allergic reactions", "Limited use as disinfectant because of narrow microbicidal spectrum" and "high water hardness and cotton/gauze can make less microbicidal"
https://www.publichealthontario.ca/-/me ... eaning.pdf (p.130)
http://www.manitoba.ca/health/publichea ... deline.pdf (p.21)
https://spice.unc.edu/wp-content/upload ... stMW17.pdf (p.41)

There are other wipes available for order online that is not QUAT-based (i.e. AHP) ...
I agree. I see people not using Lysol wipes in the way you described...

Best to use a bottled solution and a paper towel or reusable cloth/ microfibre/ etc. Here is a USA approved list: https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/05/health/e ... index.html
Member
May 18, 2018
283 posts
237 upvotes
Given up on this sh__. Just wash your hands and keep your filthy hands off your face/mouth/eyes, you'll be OK.
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2018
14405 posts
15205 upvotes
PanchoVilla wrote: Given up on this sh__. Just wash your hands and keep your filthy hands off your face/mouth/eyes, you'll be OK.
Attitudes like this will hurt my nascent PPE sales. /s.. half s
>> Govt. Relief for Businesses: 75% Wage Subsidy <<

COVID-19 Etiquette
Whatever your personal opinion, please respect hygiene and PPE guidelines and mandates laid down by (1) government, (2) private establishments.
Jr. Member
Jul 15, 2003
195 posts
9 upvotes
Markham
Ordered at 8:30am.........received confirmation that it was picked...........OOS for lysol wipes.......don't waste your time to order.
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2007
1448 posts
567 upvotes
Canada
iMarketing wrote: I agree. I see people not using Lysol wipes in the way you described...

Best to use a bottled solution and a paper towel or reusable cloth/ microfibre/ etc. Here is a USA approved list: https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/05/health/e ... index.html
Yes and no ... the problem with spray solution is people's tendency to wipe dry once the solution is applied to the surface so the contact time is still not achieved.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/06/well ... -home.html

Also beware of QUAT-binding
https://www.ndhealth.gov/disease/hai/Do ... EcoLab.pdf
https://www.ebpsupply.com/blog/quat-binding
Member
Jun 18, 2017
332 posts
214 upvotes
9thGenCivicSi wrote: Yes, but non-members must register for a one-day shopping pass at the Membership Counter each time they access a warehouse to use a Costco Shop Card.
Find a Costco with self checkout and borrow a friends card. They don’t check the card at self checkout, so flash it to get in and scan it at self checkout and pay and go.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 25, 2003
14759 posts
3655 upvotes
Markham
Homer001 wrote: Find a Costco with self checkout and borrow a friends card. They don’t check the card at self checkout, so flash it to get in and scan it at self checkout and pay and go.
Now is not self check out at the moment They have a Costco employee stand there scan for you
96TB Mediasonic H82-SU3S2 / 72TB Raid 50 on Mediasonic H8R2-SU3S2
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 25, 2003
14759 posts
3655 upvotes
Markham
iamfob wrote: I gave up buying wipes from Costco. Every time I go to Costco, all the wipes (Kirkland or Lysol) are sold out. The staffs have no idea when the next shipment will be.
Have to order online. Costco has lysol in stock, but depends on your postal code area
96TB Mediasonic H82-SU3S2 / 72TB Raid 50 on Mediasonic H8R2-SU3S2
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro

Top