[Walmart] Lysol Products (wipes, sprays) - online and instore

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 6th, 2020 6:30 am
Deal Addict
Sep 21, 2007
4861 posts
310 upvotes
Winnipeg
Didn't the CDC say it doesn't transmit through touch.. mainly through person to person droplets...
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Dec 28, 2010
540 posts
104 upvotes
Mississauga, Ontario
This was such a waste, they fulfilled everything but the wipes. I ended up returning home with filler items and no wipes utter scam
Banned
May 20, 2020
464 posts
303 upvotes
City of Toronto
faken wrote: Didn't the CDC say it doesn't transmit through touch.. mainly through person to person droplets...
"It may be possible that a person can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes. This is not thought to be the main way the virus spreads, but we are still learning more about how this virus spreads."

from https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... reads.html
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
1696 posts
367 upvotes
cahk wrote: This is an example where wipes are in stock (but at inflated prices, IMHO):
https://www.cpapclinic.ca/CPAP-store/KE ... 160-Wipes-(6-inches-X-.php?CatalogID=1777&fp=true [Copy and paste link]

Just need to dig deeper on Google and you will find other places with cheaper stock ;-)
Instead of alluding to places with cheaper stock, why don’t you just post a couple for people to find? You can find anything on google but how do you know it’s even a trustworthy supplier? The one source you provided is not necessarily a feasible option for most.
Nov 30, 2016
389 posts
330 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
Keigotw wrote: Now is not self check out at the moment They have a Costco employee stand there scan for you
Not so in Kamloops, BC
Aug 16, 2009
270 posts
162 upvotes
PanchoVilla wrote: Given up on this sh__. Just wash your hands and keep your filthy hands off your face/mouth/eyes, you'll be OK.
That’s what I do but need some wipes for the phone
May 8, 2013
545 posts
521 upvotes
London
Can't we get over this... It's not a hot deal at the very least..
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2011
3969 posts
2651 upvotes
Toronto and London
Walmart surprisingly fulfilled my orders and even substituted the 35 pk lysol wipes for 80, so got 3 for $7!
May 18, 2018
284 posts
237 upvotes
akilana wrote: That’s what I do but need some wipes for the phone
I use lysol disenfactant spray with some tissues. Again i try to not touch my face when i've touched my phone...
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2012
6010 posts
883 upvotes
Ottawa
I was in a Walmart in Ottawa mid-afternoon yesterday, and they had entire shelves full of them. Maybe it's like toilet paper now, where supply has been able to meet up with demand so there won't be shortages.
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2007
1448 posts
567 upvotes
Canada
mathewvc wrote: Instead of alluding to places with cheaper stock, why don’t you just post a couple for people to find? You can find anything on google but how do you know it’s even a trustworthy supplier? The one source you provided is not necessarily a feasible option for most.
disinfectant-wipes-hospital-grade-not-c ... l-2380760/
Feb 17, 2005
668 posts
3 upvotes
Miss.
injuredcold wrote: This was such a waste, they fulfilled everything but the wipes. I ended up returning home with filler items and no wipes utter scam
The same happened to me as well. Walmart cancelled majority of my online grocery pickup order (which included wipes) upon arriving for the pickup. I won't be trusting Walmart's online inventory nor Grocery pickup again.