Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Mahli Massage Gun $49.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 21st, 2021 10:46 pm
11 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2017
1551 posts
2328 upvotes
How do these compare to those other electronic massagers that have been around for so long?
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2006
1569 posts
2872 upvotes
LunaticHigh wrote: https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/6000202015202

No idea if the brand is good or not but its Walmart so generally easy returns.
Easy returns, if it's not purchased online. Their online ordering system is so piss poor they may as well open a secondary store all together instead of pretending it's even something the store staff can deal with. No one in the store can do anything to help (they tried). I refuse to order anything online from Walmart unless the deal is LAVA HOT

I've had to chase Wally for 2 months to get a refund before... TWICE.

In-store purchases though? Totally 180. I returned something I bought by mistake from a totally different Walmart, and it took 5 seconds.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
2884 posts
1573 upvotes
toronto
Kazushi wrote: Easy returns, if it's not purchased online. Their online ordering system is so piss poor they may as well open a secondary store all together instead of pretending it's even something the store staff can deal with. No one in the store can do anything to help (they tried). I refuse to order anything online from Walmart unless the deal is LAVA HOT

I've had to chase Wally for 2 months to get a refund before... TWICE.

In-store purchases though? Totally 180. I returned something I bought by mistake from a totally different Walmart, and it took 5 seconds.
I've never had problems returning online walmart products instore. It may take slightly longer as they have to do it over a standalone computer, but I always get my refund same day and most of the time within an hr..
Jan 18, 2011
76 posts
46 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thanks op. Ordered one. Will review once it arrives.
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2002
1555 posts
241 upvotes
Toronto
Don't get the downvotes. Seems like a solid deal.
Mar 26, 2011
29 posts
52 upvotes
Montreal
Walmart's 3rd party marketplace is "buy at your own risk". Bought a Nerf toy for my nephew from a 3rd party seller through Walmart online. Sent it to the store for pickup. When I got it, it was a completely different toy, some piece of trash. Talked to Wally customer service desk, showed them the order and what I got. They said contact support. Contacted Wmart online support, they said contact the seller. Makes sense. Contact seller, get no response. Try twice more. Nothing. Contact Wallymart support again, and they say not our problem, contact the seller. By phone or email, doesn't matter, same response every time. Gave up after getting nowhere and chalked it up to lesson learned. Now I warn others. Whether they listen? Not my circus, not my monkeys. Good luck!
Jun 6, 2010
236 posts
225 upvotes
Yeah it's the same with BestBuy's marketplace.

This item is sold by Walmart though and if you want to return it, Walmart will accept it.
Nov 18, 2010
81 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
Looks a lot like one I got from Amazon for $64 last August. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07XLQ522C?psc=1

I really like it. I don't go half the speed it can go as it's too intense, so it works well for me and my girlfriend. The different tips are great.
Barely need to charge the battery, but I'm only using 1-2 times a week for 10-15 mins at a time.
Oct 1, 2012
380 posts
231 upvotes
GVR
Not sure how good the motor is but the battery is so small, 2000mAh rechargeable battery. Mine from Amazon has 3400 mAh and is rated A by fake spot.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2019
1574 posts
3584 upvotes
Canada
Trust me...save your money and just get a medcursor mini...it's absolutely incredible
Live a little

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)