Remember to use the self checkout if you find it

Here is the stocktrack link
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=84060710466

Different Colours
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=84060710467
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=84060710465
Images
  • 6000200113123.jpg
Last edited by ShananthanV4787 on Jan 19th, 2020 12:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
30 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2006
1502 posts
1621 upvotes
Canada
The odd store location has quite a few in stock. Remember what @seafish mentioned ,..." If you do find it, use self checkout along with other items, cashiers won't give it back to you if they see 0.02 price."
Aug 31, 2006
741 posts
454 upvotes
Norilsk
Lies.

I have rolled thru cash with a two ton car Jack for $0.02 Cashier questioned price. I said: isn't it great. Thats why I am here!

In my opinion there is no reality where a clerk or busy body security would question a $3 discount.
If I robbed the place I would be out by now....
Mar 5, 2015
19 posts
26 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Here is my 2-cent: there is a reason to pay at self-checkout line and it's to save on tax. One time I forgot to pay them separately and put two in the same transaction and I got charged for a penny for tax (25% extra from the total). If I buy them one by one I don't need to pay tax.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2017
2073 posts
1048 upvotes
Good to keep yourself warm from the blizzard yesterday.
Oct 1, 2017
56 posts
89 upvotes
alesisq88 wrote: Here is my 2-cent: there is a reason to pay at self-checkout line and it's to save on tax. One time I forgot to pay them separately and put two in the same transaction and I got charged for a penny for tax (25% extra from the total). If I buy them one by one I don't need to pay tax.
wow, I know this is RFD but that is something else....
Apr 2, 2018
51 posts
263 upvotes
Walmart Fairview Brantstreet - Could not found on the rack and asked the rep who was passing by she help me find amongst the other SKU for same brand which were priced at $5.49, immediately said, Sorry sir anything of this price difference should be going as back order as its 0.2 cents certainly it's a price error, Smiled and said Have a good day.
Missed my boat if anyone planning to go that store save your time as it's already went as backorder.
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
3756 posts
6277 upvotes
Ottawa
As with some items, walmart inventory system gives the same inventory count for all colors combined, means there might be that amount of this type of fleece throws for all colors in total.
The GTIN number for all those throws is 40030899855.
And don't try to ask asociate to find you a 0.02 item :) They won't give it to you even if they find it.
Jan 18, 2020
1 posts
3 upvotes
How do you have 2 cents to give when they charged you that extra penny?
Apr 2, 2018
51 posts
263 upvotes
@seafish, I tried checking other colors too with different SKU but they were scanning at $5.49. Sorry what is the GTIN?
Nov 7, 2016
128 posts
70 upvotes
Is it specific colours only? Didn’t see the one posted in OP but other colours scan at 5.97?
Sep 15, 2019
34 posts
63 upvotes
orleans
People think this is a hot deal, but you have to be rational. It's going to take you an hour or more to go to Wal-Mart, search for the throw, and go home. Kids flipping burgers get 14 an hour these days. Is your time really worth as little 3.96?

In my case, the answer is yes it's worth that little. I drove around to every Wal-Mart in Ottawa. No dice. Finally found some at the Billings Bridge location and snuck over to self checkout. I tried to distract the one self-checkout cashier from the 2 cent price point by pretending to shoplift other items. Before I could pay I was confronted by a security guard (who luckily didn't notice the 2 cent price) and was asked what I was doing. I loudly questioned whether I was being detained (lots of good youtube videos explain to do this). He got really confused and didn't let me buy the blankets. I had to leave.

So I'd say it's probably a cold deal unless you really need to get your steps in today.
I will tell my grandchildren about the deal I got on an HP Touchpad at the Bank street staples thanks to rfding.
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
3756 posts
6277 upvotes
Ottawa
CrackTheDeal wrote: @seafish, I tried checking other colors too with different SKU but they were scanning at $5.49. Sorry what is the GTIN?
GTIN is identification number (similar to UPC), in Walmart inventory system multiple UPCs are linked to the same GTIN and will give the same stock counts for all those UPCs.
Price is also appears to be the same for the all UPCs from the same GTIN family.
Those other colors that you scanned are probably from the different family.
Apr 2, 2018
51 posts
263 upvotes
Walmart Agincourt had stock till afternoon but changed back the price, However my buddy tried to get 2 after 1hour of price check at the scanner but at billing the associate refused to give and terribly argued saying they tried resetting price cannot give these 2 for the scanned 0.02cents.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2005
1229 posts
141 upvotes
Brantford
Found just a single one at Brantford location this afternoon, despite StockTrack suggesting 4. Went through the entire basket searching. Sku actually 4060710465 so off my a single end digit. Still came up at 0.02 cents. Funniest part is on my receipt item description comes up as ‘Banana’. Grimacing Face