Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

MAINSTAYS Sling 2-Seat Swing

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 9th, 2019 11:31 pm
6 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2006
1448 posts
1482 upvotes
Kitchener
got this for $98 last May from Wal-mart as well... I had it out all winter (with a massive Tarp over it)... will see how it stands up once I open things up
my in-laws also had one, but they put the bench in the garage for the winter and left the frame out.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37133 upvotes
How does this hold up to 200+ pounds.... plus 120lbs... ?

My go-to is Costco at this point.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Aug 29, 2012
168 posts
386 upvotes
Ottawa
Someone wrote in the Q&A on Walmart that the booklet it comes with says 500 pounds, but I have no idea, gonna be picking one up at this price point.

Hope it's worth it lol.
redflagdealsguy wrote: How does this hold up to 200+ pounds.... plus 120lbs... ?

My go-to is Costco at this point.
Aug 14, 2018
404 posts
505 upvotes
GTA
Total junk, bought it last year and lasted me 3 months. Had to fight with Walmart to return it, Spend a little more get the one Costco sells so durable and solid metal.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Message Sent from outta Space :twisted:
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37133 upvotes
DesiITGuru wrote: Total junk, bought it last year and lasted me 3 months. Had to fight with Walmart to return it, Spend a little more get the one Costco sells so durable and solid metal.
Relationship ruiner you say? Good to know.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2005
1817 posts
1337 upvotes
Apparently all reviews say the canopy is an inch too short and can’t be installed. Just a head’s up

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)