Walmart major mackenzie and Weston

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 30th, 2012 9:49 pm
[OP]
Dec 26, 2011
7 posts
MAPLE

Walmart major mackenzie and Weston

Does anybody know when and how we can Apply at Walmart. I think the store is almost ready in maybe a month.
Thank you
5 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20711 posts
4842 upvotes
Poormond Hill
The store will be opened around June/July. If you really serious about working at Wal Mart, call the store at Jane & Hwy 7 and ask them when and where you can apply. First people at that store will be transfers from other wal mart stores.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Jan 13, 2011
462 posts
8 upvotes
likely they will have a job fair in may-june I dont see the need for another walmart they just built one beside my house in maple and theirs already one near edergly and weston
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20711 posts
4842 upvotes
Poormond Hill
Wal Mart needs money! The US isn't generating much profits and most of it comes outside the US.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Jun 28, 2012
1 posts
WOODBRIDGE
kear7856 wrote: likely they will have a job fair in may-june I dont see the need for another walmart they just built one beside my house in maple and theirs already one near edergly and weston
The one at Jane and Hwy 7 will be torn down to build condos.
Sep 18, 2011
362 posts
40 upvotes
AURORA
Wal Mart should take over the AMC building and make it into a wal mart since AMC is going down