Expired Hot Deals

Walmart

McDonalds FREE Coca-Cola Glass with Extra Value Meal

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2021 4:22 pm
Oct 24, 2013
18 posts
16 upvotes
Should have asked. What do you want RFD to do about it?
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
1128 posts
902 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Free glass and type 2 diabetes with your happy meal.

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:6
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2006
1678 posts
1424 upvotes
Toronto
The glass is so ugly...not worth the cost of the meal
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2597 posts
2862 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
guys, this is for McDonald's in WALMART only... and you have to go inside and buy it, also while supplies last. Yes ANY combo will work, including the Junior Chicken or McDouble combo that costs around $5
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1642 posts
2066 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
junglemage666 wrote: If you want to eat on the cheap and want the free glass, get a Junior Chicken or McDouble extra value meal, think the cost is between $5 and $6 depends where you are. It includes the same fries and drink you get from the other combos.
Ytterbium wrote: Does this work with a $5 McMuffin Extra Value meal?
corey3055 wrote: Use a coupon.
Not so fast:
*Excludes breakfast Extra Value Meals, Happy Meals, McPicks® Meals and coupon offers. Not available with Mobile offers. Four coloured glasses available in sequence while supplies last. Some colours may not be available. For a limited time only.
Personally, I only get combos at McDonald's when I'm using the survey coupon (don't forget to scan your app as it counts towards the free fries). Can't imagine paying $10+ for a combo.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2597 posts
2862 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Ninja Robot Pirate wrote: Not so fast:
it most certainly works with the Junior Chicken or McDouble meal, its up to the employee to be a jerk. I got mine last time this way, we ordered 4 of them and got 4 glasses.

I'll just say its a YMMV if they let you get a glass with the McPicks meals or not. I've never had an issue (and I didn't even know they excluded it) they just gave the glasses
Last edited by junglemage666 on Jul 29th, 2021 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20841 posts
5015 upvotes
Poormond Hill
Sorry folks. The glasses they are giving out are the old stock from 2020.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Mar 7, 2011
217 posts
239 upvotes
Calgary
PKLY123 wrote: We ordered twice at McDonald’s curbside pick up. Never got the cups at all. They even had a sticker saying we can get a glass cup.
Sometimes you have to ask for them. They don't always hand them over automatically.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
2763 posts
2365 upvotes
Prince George
PKLY123 wrote: We ordered twice at McDonald’s curbside pick up. Never got the cups at all. They even had a sticker saying we can get a glass cup.
Since when does McDonald's in Walmart do curbside pick up?
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
1645 posts
2805 upvotes
Vancouver
If you actually read the first line first post, it says IN WALMART STORES
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2010
3723 posts
3923 upvotes
GTA
Not sure what sticker you're referring to, I've never seen one. The coke glasses promo is only in Walmart locations once a year for a few weeks. Last one was in November 2020.
Sep 16, 2016
566 posts
345 upvotes
You get one per meal or per transaction?
Aug 17, 2018
60 posts
23 upvotes
cheaper_than_cheap wrote: Since when does McDonald's in Walmart do curbside pick up?
Haha surprisingly Walmart at St Claire / stock yard does.
Aug 17, 2018
60 posts
23 upvotes
danascully wrote: If you actually read the first line first post, it says IN WALMART STORES
Tbh we didn’t even know there was a promo going on. We just stopped by for breakfast and noticed when they handed the bag over to us. That’s when we saw the sticker sealing the bag.
Jul 9, 2019
480 posts
1987 upvotes
sirxterminator wrote: Free glass and type 2 diabetes with your happy meal.

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:6
You can eat healthy at McDonalds, depends on your food choice. Same way you can cook at home and eat very unhealthy food. Nutrition is a very complex subject.
May 2, 2017
148 posts
180 upvotes
Hahahapxl wrote: You can eat healthy at McDonalds, depends on your food choice. Same way you can cook at home and eat very unhealthy food. Nutrition is a very complex subject.
So you eat at McDonald's because you chose to eat healthy? Which planet are you from, E.T.?
Mar 18, 2021
21 posts
40 upvotes
bliz99 wrote: So you eat at McDonald's because you chose to eat healthy? Which planet are you from, E.T.?
Not sure why all the elitists come out of the woodworks whenever fast food is mentioned. God forbid anyone eats fast food once in a while "HURR DURR, YOu MusT wAnt to Die toMorrOW fRom a HART ATTECK!!?!".

You can eat instant ramen and bacon at home every day or get a salad at McD. What you eat matters more than where you eat.

Not everyone can spend $250 every week at Whole Foods to get organic groceries or eat at expensive hipster restaurants.