McDonalds FREE Coca-Cola Glass with Extra Value Meal

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2021 4:22 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1638 posts
923 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
Any active coupons for combos at the moment?
Aug 2, 2021
1 posts
1 upvote
THEY ARE GIVING AWAY LAST SUMMERS GLASSES FROM 2020! The picture on the Walmart website is different too.. so mc donalds is deceiving the customers by giving away 2020 edition glasses
Deal Fanatic
Mar 8, 2005
5892 posts
974 upvotes
Argosfan wrote: THEY ARE GIVING AWAY LAST SUMMERS GLASSES FROM 2020! The picture on the Walmart website is different too.. so mc donalds is deceiving the customers by giving away 2020 edition glasses
We are having 2020 Summer Olympic games right now, in 2021.
Mar 18, 2021
21 posts
40 upvotes
bliz99 wrote: You completely missed the point; nothing in my post has anything to do with costs. I'm in the same boat and eat McDonald's occasionally, but I don't consider it healthy and know it. It's entirely possible to eat healthy on a low budget, but at McDonald's? You have to be lying to yourself if you believe for a moment eating McDonald's is healthy. You also should educate yourself and correct your misconception that only expensive places sell healthy foods. Your rant on elitism is full of passion however misguided. It doesn't take a whole of money to drink water over pop as a healthier choice.
No one said you go to McDonald's to eat healthy, but you CAN eat healthy at McDonald's. Instead of the fries, you can opt for the salad. Instead of the bun, get a lettuce wrap. Instead of the coke, get water.

And what is eating healthy? It's relative to the person and their body. What you consider healthy might not be healthy to a Vegan Yoga Instructor that exercises 4 hours a day.
Nov 23, 2018
960 posts
328 upvotes
Markham ON
earthpetal wrote: Any active coupons for combos at the moment?
Nah, but we are going to Aug 31
Think Less, Imagine More
Costco is Bliss
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2015
1062 posts
1476 upvotes
singhrh wrote: I had some of these glasses years back. They were really thin and broke easily. More of a hazard than they were worth.
I have some old Libbey Coca Cola glasses that are green and very thick. Wonder how these stack upto those I got as a kid in the early 90's.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2011
4546 posts
1119 upvotes
Scarborough
So they're not supposed to give you the glass with a value meal combo. I ordered the big mac combo for like $11 and I got the glass. It's a great glass, I use it now as my main drinking cup. I think drinks taste better out of glass than plastic or ceramic.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1624 posts
2029 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
blaznazn22 wrote: So they're not supposed to give you the glass with a value meal combo.
Not sure what you mean; you get the glass with the purchase of an Extra Value Meal, with the following exceptions:
Excludes breakfast Extra Value Meals, Happy Meals, McPicks® Meals and coupon offers
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2011
4546 posts
1119 upvotes
Scarborough
Ninja Robot Pirate wrote: Not sure what you mean; you get the glass with the purchase of an Extra Value Meal, with the following exceptions:
Ok then that's awesome. I'd have bought a few more if I knew. What exactly is mcpicks?
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1624 posts
2029 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
blaznazn22 wrote: Ok then that's awesome. I'd have bought a few more if I knew. What exactly is mcpicks?
It's the combo they offer in the hopes that you'll forget that the burgers involved (McDouble, Junior Chicken, etc.) used to be $1.39. Cheap burger + medium fries and drink. The combo was $5 when it originally launched, now $5.79 everywhere I've been.
Nov 16, 2007
330 posts
103 upvotes
blaznazn22 wrote: So they're not supposed to give you the glass with a value meal combo. I ordered the big mac combo for like $11 and I got the glass. It's a great glass, I use it now as my main drinking cup. I think drinks taste better out of glass than plastic or ceramic.
Is it your first time using a glass cup?
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2011
4546 posts
1119 upvotes
Scarborough
falkon57 wrote: Is it your first time using a glass cup?
Haha I don't normally drink out of glass cups. I do have ceramic cups I use, which is a type of glass, but its not see through. I mainly drink out of my plastic cup since its so large and you can put so much ice in it. But the Coca-Cola glass cup is great, nice see through and you can see the foam build up when you pour it in. The coca cola glass is really nice, I have to say.