Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Monopoly Boardgame •• Fortnite Edition •• $9.93 •• (Perfect for Family Game Night or Self-Quarantine)

  • Last Updated:
  • May 17th, 2020 1:57 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 11, 2009
2436 posts
3088 upvotes
Mississauga, ON

[Walmart] Monopoly Boardgame •• Fortnite Edition •• $9.93 •• (Perfect for Family Game Night or Self-Quarantine)

Didn't see this posted anywhere, but seems like a good price for a "full size" Monopoly Game. Especially with the kiddos being home and social-distancing.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/monopoly-f ... hrelevance
Last edited by remik on Mar 16th, 2020 1:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
27 replies
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 26, 2012
802 posts
1188 upvotes
You might get downvoted because it's Fortnite but that's a solid price for a monopoly game
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 11, 2009
2436 posts
3088 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
fatcowxlive wrote: You might get downvoted because it's Fortnite but that's a solid price for a monopoly game
Yeah, I may be too old (mid-thirties) but I don't even know or care what Fornite is. "Back in my day" it was all about the "stick ball" and "cup and ball game" :p
Sr. Member
Nov 7, 2013
698 posts
463 upvotes
Ottawa
This is actually a pretty fun twist on a classic. I got it for my kids two Xmas ago and it was played more often than I expected.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 6, 2008
3689 posts
1466 upvotes
BC
Solid deal and a great idea.
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
4585 posts
8382 upvotes
Ottawa
kangarooz wrote: wth, had to buy 3 to get free shipping, will be returning two when i pick it up in the store.
Don't do it, people, you're potentially leaving others without a deal. Read my previous response on how to avoid paying order fee (and can also get free home shipping)
Although there are about 1400 left in stock, but resellers can come shortly
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 17, 2005
4583 posts
1276 upvotes
Kitchener
There are better boardgames to play.
This space is intentionally left blank.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 12, 2013
1450 posts
444 upvotes
Markham
seafish wrote: Don't do it, people, you're potentially leaving others without a deal. Read my previous response on how to avoid paying order fee (and can also get free home shipping)
Although there are about 1400 left in stock, but resellers can come shortly
i tried adding 50 apples and then removing it, it still doesnt allow for free shipping.
[FS] BNWT Bellfield Faux Fur Trim Parka

Koodo, Public Mobile, Lucky Mobile Customer
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
4585 posts
8382 upvotes
Ottawa
kangarooz wrote: i tried adding 50 apples and then removing it, it still doesnt do free shipping.
You need to place order along with grocery items. After placing you will get 2 separate orders and can cancel grocery order right away without going to store. The home delivery order will ship free. You will see initial credit autorization charge on the whole amount, but that will be reversed and you will only get charged on shipped amount.
Images
  • Capture.JPG
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 12, 2013
1450 posts
444 upvotes
Markham
seafish wrote: You need to place order along with grocery items. After placing you will get 2 separate orders and can cancel grocery order right away without going to store. The home delivery order will ship free. You will see initial credit autorization charge on the whole amount, but that will be reversed and you will only get charged on shipped amount.
can i still cancel a order if I dont have a walmart account?
[FS] BNWT Bellfield Faux Fur Trim Parka

Koodo, Public Mobile, Lucky Mobile Customer

Top