Nerf rival nemesis $59.97 walmart

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 27th, 2020 1:17 am
[OP]
Nov 27, 2004
991 posts
90 upvotes

[Walmart] Nerf rival nemesis $59.97 walmart

Nerf rival nemesis for $59.97 at Wal-Mart. They were probably cheaper when they were being stocked regularly Decent price considering these are hard to find and goes for over $100 on Amazon

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/nerf-rival ... 0197106597
5 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
3507 posts
994 upvotes
Ontario, Canada
This gun is too much fun. If you have an RC car the 7 cell NIMH batteries can be used and turns it into a powerhouse increasing fire rate and velocity.

I wouldn't call it practical. Just fun. Especially when you have a kid that likes to wear cardboard armor and see how many of the shots he can block with a sword.
Sep 15, 2019
58 posts
23 upvotes
Out of stock online according to Stocktrack. YMMV in store.

This blaster is decent but it needs the Rival Battery Pack at minimum to have acceptable performance. If you rewire it for a 3S LiPo battery, it brings the performance level to about a stock Prometheus or Perses, so about 8 balls/second.
[OP]
Nov 27, 2004
991 posts
90 upvotes
djnobility wrote: Out of stock online according to Stocktrack. YMMV in store.

This blaster is decent but it needs the Rival Battery Pack at minimum to have acceptable performance. If you rewire it for a 3S LiPo battery, it brings the performance level to about a stock Prometheus or Perses, so about 8 balls/second.
That's too bad. When I posted the deal there were letting me order 10+ lol
Jun 22, 2009
580 posts
290 upvotes
prob someone order mass unit and will resale on eBay for profit.
you gotta do what you gotta do.. llol
Sep 15, 2019
58 posts
23 upvotes
k__dam wrote: That's too bad. When I posted the deal there were letting me order 10+ lol
Damn. Lol. Well, I'm not upset as I got mine for less albeit 2nd hand. I still prefer the Perses and Prometheus over the Nemesis although the form factor of the Nemesis is pretty sweet.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)