Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Nerf x800 rifle with amo $0.02, in store and use stock track!

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2022 2:04 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2010
1728 posts
2181 upvotes
Earth

[Walmart] Nerf x800 rifle with amo $0.02, in store and use stock track!

$0.02/each, grabbed 4 tonight

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=63050991359
Zoomer: 1 account for family and planning to leave for good in 2023
Koodo too: for a phone and locked to 24 months but was a good deal.
41 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2006
1569 posts
2871 upvotes
Good deal if you can find it. I'm sure you'll get some haters for it.

Gotta be quick on these before the next shift of employees recalls them back to the stockroom/warehouse.

For GVRD, looks like New West wally has stock and a few Surrey locations are limited. The rest are $14
Dec 16, 2020
394 posts
565 upvotes
Its single handed shotgun. your kid will not stand a chance with this. he will be out of ammo and too slow
xtreme to the maximum
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2010
1728 posts
2181 upvotes
Earth
Kazushi wrote: Good deal if you can find it. I'm sure you'll get some haters for it.
ALWAYS!
Kazushi wrote: Gotta be quick on these before the next shift of employees recalls them back to the stockroom/warehouse.
So far I have found a lot of 2c items tho:
  • 6v Kids Battery peddle car; used till kid got to big, sold for $50
  • Kids Toy Story Thermos; daughter uses 1x a week
  • Hockey stick; use to close drapes on high window
  • Golf balls; gave away
  • screwdriver/bit set; spare for upstairs
  • various leg sets
Walmart may think it's dead, and I know a few managers at my Walmart who can't stand that I do it...but they also know I get sneak one past them at self check out now and then!

Still no $2 LG TV tho,
Aug 15, 2020
290 posts
395 upvotes
Good deal. Grabed some last week. And also some 2 cents Lego.
IMG_5244.JPG
Deal Addict
Sep 16, 2019
1156 posts
1379 upvotes
can someone remind me how you all find these 0.02 deals?
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2626 posts
2586 upvotes
Vancouver
In stock near me but $14 :(
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2017
1116 posts
2114 upvotes
Vancouver
Went to the Boyd St store in New West but cannot find any even though it says available. Can't even find the shelf where they may be.

Edit:@ Asked an associate, she looked it up and it says online only. So stock track is lame I guess.
Aug 15, 2020
290 posts
395 upvotes
RedFlagCrake wrote: Went to the Boyd St store in New West but cannot find any even though it says available. Can't even find the shelf where they may be.

Edit:@ Asked an associate, she looked it up and it says online only. So stock track is lame I guess.
The associate would find them in the back and grab them after you left. She was glad that you informed her.
If I were you, I would wait. Maybe someday they will take them out.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2021
1783 posts
1640 upvotes
geoffs wrote: ALWAYS!

So far I have found a lot of 2c items tho:
  • 6v Kids Battery peddle car; used till kid got to big, sold for $50
  • Kids Toy Story Thermos; daughter uses 1x a week
  • Hockey stick; use to close drapes on high window
  • Golf balls; gave away
  • screwdriver/bit set; spare for upstairs
  • various leg sets
Walmart may think it's dead, and I know a few managers at my Walmart who can't stand that I do it...but they also know I get sneak one past them at self check out now and then!

Still no $2 LG TV tho,
How do you find the 2c stock? I assume it's not showing the price. Do you take random items and ring them at self checkout to see which one are 2c? Or what is the secret to hunt for these 2c items?
Something something signature
Feb 13, 2020
24 posts
42 upvotes
Oakville,ON
Just browse stock track when you’re on Walmart. I had luck with a few items doing this.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2017
1116 posts
2114 upvotes
Vancouver
inspoint wrote: The associate would find them in the back and grab them after you left. She was glad that you informed her.
If I were you, I would wait. Maybe someday they will take them out.
I could see the screen when she searched it up, she even kind of held it our to me as if to say "see, online only item". Not in a rude way, just like... A communication kind of way.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2010
1728 posts
2181 upvotes
Earth
MrBungal wrote: How do you find the 2c stock? I assume it's not showing the price. Do you take random items and ring them at self checkout to see which one are 2c? Or what is the secret to hunt for these 2c items?
stocktrack.ca
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2010
1728 posts
2181 upvotes
Earth
Parrajara wrote: can someone remind me how you all find these 0.02 deals?
A true RFD member can smell them within a block of the store!
Banned
May 22, 2022
5 posts
7 upvotes
The nerf bulets are small and round, not the normal long bullets.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1889 posts
1891 upvotes
Guelph
So I dont understand how this whole thing works. Last week I went to my local walmart who has the newer self checkout, and got the Animal Crossing board game for 2 cents. I was expecting alerts or something but nothing happened. Also got a couple little rechargeable humidifiers. I was away camping this weekend and went to that local walmart which had the older checkouts. I got an air purifier and it set off an alarm and the person came over and took it away.

Do certain things trigger it and others dont? Also, the one I went to when camping showed probably a dozen 2 cent items in stock, but none were there but the purifier. Went back to my local walmart this morning and got a pair of Mechanix gloves for 2 cents... and it set off the alarms when I was leaving. Thankfully the lady only counted the items on my receipt and didnt look at the prices.
Aug 6, 2019
186 posts
561 upvotes
Dilfuza wrote: The nerf bulets are small and round, not the normal long bullets.
Yeah these are the rival series, they are designed for older kids as they hit harder.
Aug 15, 2020
290 posts
395 upvotes
LawEightSix wrote: So I dont understand how this whole thing works. Last week I went to my local walmart who has the newer self checkout, and got the Animal Crossing board game for 2 cents. I was expecting alerts or something but nothing happened. Also got a couple little rechargeable humidifiers. I was away camping this weekend and went to that local walmart which had the older checkouts. I got an air purifier and it set off an alarm and the person came over and took it away.

Do certain things trigger it and others dont? Also, the one I went to when camping showed probably a dozen 2 cent items in stock, but none were there but the purifier. Went back to my local walmart this morning and got a pair of Mechanix gloves for 2 cents... and it set off the alarms when I was leaving. Thankfully the lady only counted the items on my receipt and didnt look at the prices.
Hand sanitizer can eliminate the '0.02' on your receipt.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
3176 posts
2087 upvotes
Toronto
The question is are you willing to head over to Wal-Mart if its out of the way and find out that there's none in stock. Honestly, last time I was disappointed to find that the Triple Bounty for $10 weren't at the Agincourt store when stocktrack and even walmart.ca said it has 10+
If you're seeing this message, it means I cared enough to downvote or felt the need to upvote. Either way you get a👎/ 👍 so be grateful that your thread is being bumped
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
How are you guys walking out with $0.02 items now that you can no longer mute the registers >_>