Walmart

Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machine $99 (179 in store) AND $100 coffee voucher

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2021 9:51 pm
Jul 5, 2003
770 posts
91 upvotes
Mississauga
I placed an order with Amazon... hoping to get it by the application deadline of November 21...
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3141 posts
6404 upvotes
Bought a second machine, this deal is way too good to pass up.
May 3, 2009
137 posts
23 upvotes
Where are you getting it from for $99?
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
2305 posts
2147 upvotes
Toronto
FloraC wrote: Where are you getting it from for $99?
I'm trying from walmart, it shows $99 from grocery, Yesterday it was cancelled and i'm trying again today. Not having high hopes tho :(

edit: mofos cancelled my order again :(
kimwoobingsu wrote: Bought a second machine, this deal is way too good to pass up.

where you buying it?
Last edited by neonic on Oct 20th, 2021 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
May 3, 2009
137 posts
23 upvotes
Does walmart in store price match their online prices? A few stores around me have them in stock.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2005
3045 posts
812 upvotes
Toronto
FloraC wrote: Does walmart in store price match their online prices? A few stores around me have them in stock.
They don't price match in stores anymore. When they did they would not price match their own online price.

Is Amazon the only place left to pick this up for $99?
Edit: Amazon is showing Dec 1st delivery now...
Aug 17, 2016
145 posts
12 upvotes
I am so tempted. The deal is good, as you basically get a new machine free. But I already have a machine, not sure how to do with the new one if I go for the deal.
Mar 2, 2005
878 posts
318 upvotes
neonic wrote: I'm trying from walmart, it shows $99 from grocery, Yesterday it was cancelled and i'm trying again today. Not having high hopes tho :(

edit: mofos cancelled my order again :(

where you buying it?
Mofos cancelled me twice ... I'm going the Amazon route and will return after Xmas as Amazon now has extended return policy ( Jan 31, 2022)
Apr 8, 2020
709 posts
971 upvotes
FloraC wrote: Does walmart in store price match their online prices? A few stores around me have them in stock.
No.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
2305 posts
2147 upvotes
Toronto
bmmr wrote: Mofos cancelled me twice ... I'm going the Amazon route and will return after Xmas as Amazon now has extended return policy ( Jan 31, 2022)
yeah but amazon seems to be shipping in Dec, but you need to submit it before Nov 21...

1. Online at promo.nespresso.ca by submitting a complete application including a proof of purchase and a picture of the machine serial number, by November 21, 2021 at 11:59:59 PM ET.
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2004
1171 posts
67 upvotes
I got mine cancelled once at walmart, but got it when i placed my order 2nd times for the same location
I submitted my information at nespresso website got approved immediately, maybe I am a new user.
They charged me for shipping because my order wa exceeded 100$ but under 199$
Dec 8, 2008
44 posts
17 upvotes
Stouffville
Placed a delivery order on the 18th (Monday), delivered today. The sample pods were still good until the 31st (the two that I tried were both pretty good).

Registered for the promo and got approved in 5hrs, still waiting for credits to show up on my account before I go bug someone online or phone in for the welcome gift on top of my order.

Edit: anyone know where the credits will show up on my account?
Edit2: nevermind it showed up
Edit3: Both phone and online support refused to give me the welcome offer, but I did get the free 10 pods from the new offer (nespresso-free-1-sleeve-nicaragua-la-cu ... e-2496828/) onto my order so there's that.
Last edited by amazingnoob on Oct 20th, 2021 4:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3255 posts
3674 upvotes
Still like my Inissia 4 years after I got it for occasional espresso and milk drinks. I've tried several models of Vertuo and it's not that good, not real espresso, plus you're locked into pricey Nespresso capsules. The Innisia takes a fraction of the counter space so its great for people who love drip coffee but enjoy the occasional espresso drinks. I find the Walmart GV capsules to be surprisingly good.
For Sale:
Oct 16, 2012
72 posts
22 upvotes
Regina
RunOrDie wrote: Entered everything online (Serial Number and Receipt) but keeps giving me "Promotions not found" under Promotion Selection..It couldn't read my receipt so maybe that's the problem? Tried jpg, png and pdf..
Hi, having the same issue. Any luck with the resolution? Thanks
Dec 22, 2012
547 posts
366 upvotes
Mississauga
Super_Chicken wrote: How are you doing instore pickup.
I see it as sold out online, and unavailable for instore pickup.

This is what I see online:
When I click on the link it goes to grocery, and even right now it says "in stock" it doesn't give me the standard blue Walmart store link. Try switching to grocery and searching the item?

My order I placed was filled I'm picking it up tonight
Apr 28, 2010
266 posts
409 upvotes
richmond hill
Anybody else notice they took the 100$ coffee voucher off the original picture on the site. Now it’s just a picture of the machine. Am I going crazy or just going crazy?
Oct 26, 2020
52 posts
63 upvotes
Bought from Canadian tire and price matched for $99.