Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

New Nintendo 3DS XL (Red or Black) + Free Game - $229

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 4th, 2015 11:04 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Sep 11, 2014
285 posts
383 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Walmart] New Nintendo 3DS XL (Red or Black) + Free Game - $229

when you buy a new 3DS XL you can get Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Super Smash Bros. 3DS or Pokemon Omega Ruby for free.

New Nintendo 3DS XL - New Black: $229
http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/new-nintend ... 0191374733

New Nintendo 3DS XL - New Red: $229
http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/nintendo-3d ... 0191374736
26 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6449 posts
1294 upvotes
Ontario
Aw man, $229 on the website lol
Jan 26, 2007
3064 posts
1365 upvotes
Op: Price goes in subject line, and get the price right, jebus.
There is no god. But it still feels good to be kind to people, animals, and the environment, so keep doing that.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2013
2075 posts
2137 upvotes
Buenos Aires/Monaco
Lolz, RIP OP.
The name is pronounced El‧u‧àr‧do. I am the ultimate deal hunter, y'all just gatherers. I was the first openly black man to get a Costco membership.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5827 posts
3080 upvotes
Winnipeg
bought 2 300$ taxes in
thanks op...
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2007
1825 posts
625 upvotes
Thanks for the effort Cyprex!

It's a shame that some of these people were never taught "if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all".
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2007
3064 posts
1365 upvotes
Peroxide wrote: Thanks for the effort Cyprex!

It's a shame that some of these people were never taught "if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all".
Please don't rationalize misleading carelessness: the OP has been a member here for ages, has over 200 posts and doesn't know to post the price in the subject, and then posts the price incorrectly in the OP. Please.

Get your 3DS XL at Shoppers Drug Mart on Bonus Redemption day or with a Bonus Points coupon and you'll do better than one free game. $230 on a "20x points day" gives you 46000 points which is worth almost $80 even at base value (where 50000 points is worth $80). Get 2 games with your points at SDM.
There is no god. But it still feels good to be kind to people, animals, and the environment, so keep doing that.
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2009
2103 posts
565 upvotes
Toronto
I missed the $130 deal. Price went back up to $229 hoarders... :(
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2007
1825 posts
625 upvotes
lorax1284 wrote: Please don't rationalize carelessness and stupidity: the OP has been a member here for ages, has over 200 posts and doesn't know to post the price in the subject, and then posts the price incorrectly in the OP. Please.

Get your 3DS XL at Shoppers Drug Mart on Bonus Redemption day or with a Bonus Points coupon and you'll do better than one free game. $230 on a "20x points day" gives you 46000 points which is worth almost $80.
You had the only valid complaint so don't get insulted. ;) If the OP had put the title as "Free game with purchase of N3DS XL" then the price would not be required and even still, I knew what he was implying.

Not all SDM carry or have stock left nor does everyone participate in the Optimum program.

He may not be new, but threads like these are the reason new people are hesitant to post.
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2007
3064 posts
1365 upvotes
Peroxide wrote: He may not be new, but threads like these are the reason new people are hesitant to post.
Newbies get gentle suggestions: veterans get frustration. Someone who's had 250 posts but doesn't know how to properly post a deal has clearly been the benefactor of lots of deals OTHER people have posted on RFD, so the poster has certainly enjoyed the benefits of being a member, so when it's their "turn" to post a deal, even if it's just an "ok" deal, they should do their part. Those who posted the deals the OP has enjoyed over the years probably (mostly) did their best to contribute. I don't think the OP on this topic did his or her best.
[OP]
Sep 11, 2014
285 posts
383 upvotes
Toronto, ON
My bad guys it wont happen again but i didn't post in the title the price so you wouldn't have known that it said 130 :| at the time and i made an error everyone does that were all human
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
2174 posts
2195 upvotes
Cyprex wrote: My bad guys it wont happen again but i didn't post in the title the price so you wouldn't have known that it said 130 :| at the time and i made an error everyone does that were all human
Thanks for the heads up. No harm done.
[OP]
Sep 11, 2014
285 posts
383 upvotes
Toronto, ON
i know but sometimes RFD does post what i type at times its strange
Mar 7, 2010
368 posts
85 upvotes
Ottawa
Cyprex wrote: My bad guys it wont happen again but i didn't post in the title the price so you wouldn't have known that it said 130 :| at the time and i made an error everyone does that were all human

;)
S'all good man!
Oct 26, 2008
437 posts
404 upvotes
lorax1284 wrote: Newbies get gentle suggestions: veterans get frustration. Someone who's had 250 posts but doesn't know how to properly post a deal has clearly been the benefactor of lots of deals OTHER people have posted on RFD, so the poster has certainly enjoyed the benefits of being a member, so when it's their "turn" to post a deal, even if it's just an "ok" deal, they should do their part. Those who posted the deals the OP has enjoyed over the years probably (mostly) did their best to contribute. I don't think the OP on this topic did his or her best.
Agreed, lets ban op for life or maybe wish a plague upon him, am partial to locusts myself.

Some people have lives outside rfd, enjoy sharing and posting deals, and can take a deep breath when someone makes a mistake regardless of how many posts they've made.

Though I am looking forward to joining your new website "perfectdeals.com" where punishment for errors is public shaming and 30 lashes.

I really loathe self righteous bashing on rfd. I'd rather see more deals done haphazardly, then a few deals done perfectly, but the more we bash the less will post and the more will hoard. Mind you you really seem to loathe a poorly posted deal so to each their own.
LIVING IS EASY WITH EYES CLOSED

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)