None
Feb 24, 2018
12 posts
12 upvotes
SimoH29518 wrote: No stock in Montreal at :

Walmart - Côte des neiges
Walmart - Carrefour Angrignon
Walmart - Décarie (Namur)

They might get new stock today (28th dec) so check it out and even if it's not available on the shelf, ask the cashier of the electronic dep, they keep one or two there, was able to get 2 for me ! one per different walmart, got lucky.
Went to Walmart in Cote Vertu, Kirkland, Pincourt and Vaudreuil, all oos, they have many stock for 3rd party controllers though. Hopefully they will restock before the sales end.
Feb 18, 2018
13 posts
29 upvotes
Just bought 2 at Walmart Dixie/Dundas at Mississauga. Maybe there are around 6 left.
Jan 1, 2009
113 posts
5 upvotes
Markham
seryph wrote: Back in stock on Best Buy Online for $59.99

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ni ... 75065.aspx
Screw Walmart, this is the second time in a row screwing me over lol. First it was 5 weeks to deliver my instant pot and now employees not knowing where the stock is and not even trying. But thanks to seryph just ended up reserving online from Best Buy for $10 more, picked up at Customer Service in and out in under 5 mins.
Nov 10, 2018
1 posts
XyrusX wrote: Screw Walmart, this is the second time in a row screwing me over lol. First it was 5 weeks to deliver my instant pot and now employees not knowing where the stock is and not even trying. But thanks to seryph just ended up reserving online from Best Buy for $10 more, picked up at Customer Service in and out in under 5 mins.
Sold out again it seems.
Dec 10, 2006
224 posts
103 upvotes
Does anyone know if it is true that Costco is carrying Nintendo Switch Pro Controllers for $50?
Nov 18, 2007
124 posts
18 upvotes
Gatineau
Sean1337 wrote: Does anyone know if it is true that Costco is carrying Nintendo Switch Pro Controllers for $50?
yup
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
3260 posts
645 upvotes
Markham, ON
If anyone's still looking, The Source has it on sale again for $59, limited stock in Newmarket in Upper Canada mall. However, I don't suggest anyone buying it. Leave that so others can price match at Toys R Us.
Jan 19, 2011
149 posts
24 upvotes
Sarnia
Either demand is insanely high or everywhere has really low stock cause it goes oos moments after sales start. Hopefully I wont have to wait til next black friday to get a deal on one.
Dec 27, 2018
6 posts
9 upvotes
CrazyYoshi wrote: Whats the difference between these and the pro?
These are 3rd party controllers, as opposed to the pro controller which is officially made by nintendo.

My friend has one of these Hori 3rd party controllers and says there is significant input lag when he plays smash ultimate
Dec 10, 2006
224 posts
103 upvotes
Thats a 3rd party controller, not made by Nintendo. The pro controller is made by Nintendo and has Nintendo's authenticity seal on the back of the box.
Jun 29, 2016
780 posts
347 upvotes
Sean1337 wrote: Thats a 3rd party controller, not made by Nintendo. The pro controller is made by Nintendo and has Nintendo's authenticity seal on the back of the box.
Ok so whats the difference between the 3rd party controller and this guy from ebay? I could buy this controller for $30 with a 15% discount and free shipping.
I believe a similar controller sells at Walmart for $50.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Pro-Controller- ... :rk:3:pf:0

Found a review for one of these things. Not bad for ~$20.
https://www.lootpots.com/articles/fake- ... -30072018/
Last edited by govas19 on Dec 28th, 2018 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aug 9, 2015
257 posts
194 upvotes
Functionally speaking, this has no rumble and no rechargeable battery, in addition to being 3rd party. There may be other differences, but these were the deal breakers for me.
Apr 8, 2013
57 posts
31 upvotes
Ontario
If you can find stock @ your local best buy or get one online, try and price match with walmart @ best buy for 49.96. I checked stock @ a walmart using a scan gun at my local store that most of the associates have. Have them enter the walmart number 4549659016 for the pro controller. If your lucky they usualy have 1 left in stock or more since some go missing. Take a picture showing stock and take it to best buy to price match. I have a picture but have no where to host at this time. YMMV
Nov 14, 2011
28 posts
21 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
Kamloops has at least 4 left, price is posted at 90 bucks but it rings through at 50