[OP]
Dec 18, 2019
7 posts
5 upvotes
Scarborough ON

[Walmart] Olay Foaming Body Wash $1 each Milner/Morningside

Walmart Supercentre in Scarborough at Morningside/Milner

Regular price is $5.97 each.
I only saw and price checked the 2 types that were in a display.
White Strawberry/Mint, and the Shea Butter. Both scanned in at $1 each.
Didn't think to look in the aisles. I just grabbed 4 and off I went.
There were over 10 left.

As per link provided, Walmart online shows the Strawberry/Mint in stock and priced reduced to $1 at Milner/Morningside store.
Shea Butter comes up as PRICE UNAVAILABLE but there is some Shea Butter there.
Good little stocking stuffer.
Images
  • 6000198834259.jpg
  • 6000198834256.jpg
13 replies
Oct 8, 2018
278 posts
379 upvotes
Stock track shows there are 53 in stock @ 799 Milner Avenue, Scarborough store.
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=3700078498

Definitely a price error in store entry i guess (only available for this price at 799 Milner Avenue, Scarborough store); grab it before the price is revised/ soon corrected and make sure you go with self checkout option and not thru the associate register.
Thank OP!
Feb 12, 2017
136 posts
121 upvotes
just being a spoiler here.

do not use ANY soap products that says foaming , the foaming agent is usually sulphur based.
when you sweat , the bacteria on your body will turn those lovely sulphur foaming compound
into H2S (Hydrogen sulfide)_____enough said.

Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2013
1264 posts
933 upvotes
Toronto
althegreat wrote: just being a spoiler here.

do not use ANY soap products that says foaming , the foaming agent is usually sulphur based.
when you sweat , the bacteria on your body will turn those lovely sulphur foaming compound

Would the foaming agent not rinse off with the rest of the body wash?
Public Mobile
Tangerine
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10015 posts
835 upvotes
Toronto
perfect for washing toilets.....
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Feb 12, 2017
136 posts
121 upvotes
injust wrote: Would the foaming agent not rinse off with the rest of the body wash?
glad you asked,
normally, pure soap will wash off anything, BUT the body wash is NOT PURE SOAP;
it's at least half CREAM. the cream which is actually a oil compound will seal off anything
you put on your body including, not all, but some of the foaming agent and your dead skins....

there you go....
Sep 21, 2008
557 posts
711 upvotes
Will washing with olay help alleviate the burning sensation I always feel just below the front of my waistline?
May 16, 2013
16 posts
10 upvotes
Vaughan
buriboi wrote: Will washing with olay help alleviate the burning sensation I always feel just below the front of my waistline?
In that case, a shredder/crusher/puncher perfectly works!
Last edited by hongbai on Dec 22nd, 2019 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
12114 posts
6999 upvotes
Markham
althegreat wrote: just being a spoiler here.

Not sure about this specific product but I've found that you can take any soap and add water and put it in a foaming dispenser and it will "foam it" with no foaming agents. I use a lot less dishwashing soap (for small qty washes) foaming my Dawn dishwasher soap.

https://www.amazon.ca/slp/foaming-soap- ... qrcrkjc8dr

BTW you can buy foaming hand soap at Dollarama for $3 and when you've finished the hand soap, you can refill it with any soap plus water.

We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
[OP]
Dec 18, 2019
7 posts
5 upvotes
Scarborough ON
Well someone must be watching this thread from Walmart...or maybe they spotted me with the 4 I bought Friday.
Either way I went back Sunday night and the price has been fixed for the Shea Butter.
Sorry folks.
[OP]
Dec 18, 2019
7 posts
5 upvotes
Scarborough ON
iris11 wrote: Stock track shows there are 53 in stock @ 799 Milner Avenue, Scarborough store.
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=3700078498

Definitely a price error in store entry i guess (only available for this price at 799 Milner Avenue, Scarborough store); grab it before the price is revised/ soon corrected and make sure you go with self checkout option and not thru the associate register.
Thank OP!

Would the item not come up the same at any register?
Or are you suggesting the associate just may question the items price??
:)
Oct 8, 2018
278 posts
379 upvotes
Usually these price errors go unnoticed and some store associates at cashier counter do not pay attention (just scan and give it to customer); but few associates keep a close eye on each and every item, and in this case when they notice a particular item scanning as 1 CAD, it might definitely catch their attention.

Hence i was suggesting, it would be safe to go thru self checkout.
[OP]
Dec 18, 2019
7 posts
5 upvotes
Scarborough ON
Yup, got it. Thanks Iris!
Learning more each day.