Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Ombrelle Clear Continuous Spray Spf 45 $5.00 (Reg. $15.97) (Back in stock)

• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2020 7:47 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2991 posts
14339 upvotes

[Walmart] Ombrelle Clear Continuous Spray Spf 45 $5.00 (Reg. $15.97) (Back in stock)

Ombrelle Clear Continuous Spray Spf 45

Thanks to @seafish you can get free shipping if under $50.

Place a grocery order over $50 for pick up and add the item, then you can cancel the grocery order immediately after and the item will ship for free.
14 replies
Jun 8, 2018
75 posts
42 upvotes
Can someone clarify this order then cancel?

Do you need to pick a time slot- combined order over $50? Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6520 posts
5973 upvotes
Calgary
This product not available it tells me.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2991 posts
14339 upvotes
Nawsmith wrote: Can someone clarify this order then cancel?

Do you need to pick a time slot- combined order over $50? Thanks!
Yes....$50 in groceries and pick a time slot. Pick a date 2 or 3 days from now. Add the item as well for shipping. Once you place the order you should get 2 emails, one for the grocery and one for the other item. Go into your account and you will be able to cancel the grocery order.
Oct 20, 2016
198 posts
380 upvotes
Thank you OP, ordered two and placed some other items for pick up in store.
Jul 25, 2017
592 posts
178 upvotes
hill15 wrote: Yes....$50 in groceries and pick a time slot. Pick a date 2 or 3 days from now. Add the item as well for shipping. Once you place the order you should get 2 emails, one for the grocery and one for the other item. Go into your account and you will be able to cancel the grocery order.
If we don't cancel but don't pick it up , will we still be charged?
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
4969 posts
9587 upvotes
Ottawa
leg3nd wrote: If we don't cancel but don't pick it up , will we still be charged?
It's better to cancel your grocery order if you're not planning to pick it up, otherwise, you're making Walmart employees run for your order for nothing, not cool. You're also taking a pickup spot which are limited and in hight demand now. There is no issue with canceling right away, I've been doing it for several months now.
Also, last September I forgot to pick up grocery order and was actually charged for it. Had to call to cancel it and get the refund. Not sure if anything changed since then.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6520 posts
5973 upvotes
Calgary
leg3nd wrote: If we don't cancel but don't pick it up , will we still be charged?
Why would you do that?
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
2467 posts
425 upvotes
When can you cancel until? It says you can make changes to the day before, but just curious how long can you cancel the grocery order?
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2003
1212 posts
1048 upvotes
Markham
https://www.futurederm.com/is-a-spray-s ... -a-lotion/
Just be aware, with a spray sunscreen, you'll need to use much more than you think to get proper coverage and protection. Even 2-3 seconds per area is insufficient. In the above testing, that only resulted in 0.5mg per square cm. The SPF ratings are based on 2mg per square cm. So in essence you're getting 1/4 of the SPF 45 protection with only 2-3 seconds of spraying.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong
HEAT: Link!
Jul 25, 2017
592 posts
178 upvotes
SammyDavis wrote: Why would you do that?
I never said I want to. I'm just asking .
Read before you ask!
Oct 20, 2016
198 posts
380 upvotes
bk wrote: https://www.futurederm.com/is-a-spray-s ... -a-lotion/
Just be aware, with a spray sunscreen, you'll need to use much more than you think to get proper coverage and protection. Even 2-3 seconds per area is insufficient. In the above testing, that only resulted in 0.5mg per square cm. The SPF ratings are based on 2mg per square cm. So in essence you're getting 1/4 of the SPF 45 protection with only 2-3 seconds of spraying.
Thanks for the info! I'm getting it specifically for someone who never bothers with sunscreen lotion because it's a "pain" to apply and they don't like getting their hands greasy. So even if this doesn't provide proper protection, at least it's better than nothing!